What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli Shota [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini] [ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 / My Secret Summer Vacation 2] (RJ01057033)

Rimjacker

Reputation score
image-web.jpg

[ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 / My Secret Summer Vacation 2]

A sequel / similar title to its predecessor, [My Secret Summer Vacation], Osanagocoronokimini brings in a game of a young male protagonist spending his summer vacation on a island at his aunt's house. He'll be able to various activities on the island, as well as interactive with the locals including several different adult girls of varying ages and children around his age.
Game is out! (August 4th, 2023)

DLsite:
Cien:
Currently Osanagocoronokimini has released a beta trial version on their Ci-en page here:

Gameplay:
Similarly to the last game, this title is an RPG Maker game where you spend time exploring an island and interacting with the people there. The game will have time and date cycle, as well as presumed limited days. So far from Osanagocoronokimini, there will be insect catching and probably other related activities to the prequel, but we will see in due time what else they will add to the title as time goes on.

And with this Osanagocoronokimini game, the sex scenes will be animated in Live2d, and there will be a variety of options for H-Scenes, such as X-ray, character customization, etc.

Controls:
Arrows keys: Movement
Z: Interect / Confirm key
X: Opens menu / Cancel key
Shift: Run / Speeds up insect battle (toggle)

Genre:
Loli
, Shota, BL (optional), Cross-section view, Mature woman/MILF, Animated, Sleep Sex, Paizuri, Anal, etc.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah, shit... I've been waiting for public trial to play and then create a thread with detail sypnosis but you beat me to it. Last time was @Mayonist and this time again.

I'm a big fan of this circle so I just want to say that the art has been improving a lot comparing to previous works.

He said that the game might get released this year but I doubt about that. Well, got no choice but to wait. *finger crossed*

OP
Rimjacker

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Ah, shit... I've been waiting for public trial to play and then create a thread with detail sypnosis but you beat me to it. Last time was @Mayonist and this time again.

I'm a big fan of this circle so I just want to say that the art has been improving a lot comparing to previous works.

He said that the game might get released this year but I doubt about that. Well, got no choice but to wait. *finger crossed*
Going from manual animation to Live2d allowed them to really up the amount of detail they can have on the quality of animations and customization, though I haven't actually gotten to getting the beta trial yet myself lol.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Going from manual animation to Live2d allowed them to really up the amount of detail they can have on the quality of animations and customization, though I haven't actually gotten to getting the beta trial yet myself lol.
I wanna try too. But the current beta trial is for paid subscribers only.

It's getting a lot of bugs like Starship Troopers, lol. So I'm gonna wait for a while until the public and stable trial is available.

Mayonist

Reputation score

Haha, hope you are fast enough next time the new game got announced!

I'm just chilling and waiting for the free demo rn lol

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Haha, hope you are fast enough next time the new game got announced!

I'm just chilling and waiting for the free demo rn lol
Took you long enough to get here, lol

And damn, the latest ci-en post showed the developer doing doggy style. That's whole another level cuz this is the first time it's implemented.

Waiting for blowjob and paizuri scenes.

Meloned

Reputation score
How to know if the game is "Completed"? Will it also show the tag "Completed" too? And also is the prequel Final? Like no additional update in the future? Please respond.

How to know if the game is "Completed"? Will it also show the tag "Completed" too? And also is the prequel Final? Like no additional update in the future? Please respond.
Okay i just realized it has the tag "Complete" to the others so this one is still not, but theres "- Full"? In the tag "Completed' - Full", What does that mean? Does that mean no more additional update in the future? Please respond.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Took you long enough to get here, lol

And damn, the latest ci-en post showed the developer doing doggy style. That's whole another level cuz this is the first time it's implemented.

Waiting for blowjob and paizuri scenes.
Yeah, I only roam F95 and ci-en these days. I only came here recently to see a new beelzebub game thread which is non-existent 😭

Maybe I'm blind but, where do you see this "Completed" tag again? And the prequel is final since like 5 years ago.

JakeTheSnake

Reputation score
I have the trial but dunno how to translate to english or play it, can I post it here and can someone help me get the sex scene if I do?

OP
Rimjacker

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Public trial version has just been released. Time to get to work on unlocking the gallery scenes and uploading custom characters folks. :sneaky:

Mayonist

Reputation score
Public trial version has just been released. Time to get to work on unlocking the gallery scenes and uploading custom characters folks. :sneaky:

2 1/2 months until release, nice.

JakeTheSnake

Reputation score

Please upload a save when you do unlock the gallery

Golik

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
can someone help me to send the file because I'm having trouble downloading it
I am very grateful if anyone can help

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay...

Since no one makes preview for the official trial, so allow me to do this cuz it's kinda tickle me for not doing anything at all.

The first thing that caught my eyes is the quality of 2D animation, which I can describe as both a blessing and a curse.

Why is it a blessing? Cuz this latest doujin has the highest quality animation among the other titles of the same circle. Even the standing poses have jiggle animation, damn! Not to mention people can zoom in/out, as well as increase/decrease speed of animation during sex.

Why is it a curse? With that kind of fantastic animation, it comes with the most annoying thing ever - the loading time. When the poses appear without clothes, when the shota protagonist open bathroom door and change clothes. It took quite a while to load in those cases and it kinda irritated.

Short and more detail version:

Good:
- Customizable girls/women (a big plus for many people)
- Partial voiced during sex
- Doggy style (first time implemented)
- Nearly the same setting and gameplay as the first "My secret summer vacation" (So the fans of the first one can cheese through without understading much of Japanese language)

Neutral:
- Top tier 2D animation but come with a fucking long loading time. (need more optimization, or else this will be a pain in the ass for potato PC).

Bad:
- If you are didn't play the first "My secret summer vacation" yet, this sequel/spin-off might make you go malding if you keep holding Ctrl and not reading (as if majority of people learn Japanese, I know you won't)
- Unnamable protagonist (seriously, keep seeing "boku-kun" kinda cringe, you know).
- Too little to explore and force quitting after 4 or 5 days.

JakeTheSnake

Reputation score
Okay...

Since no one makes preview for the official trial, so allow me to do this cuz it's kinda tickle me for not doing anything at all.

The first thing that caught my eyes is the quality of 2D animation, which I can describe as both a blessing and a curse.

Why is it a blessing? Cuz this latest doujin has the highest quality animation among the other titles of the same circle. Even the standing poses have jiggle animation, damn! Not to mention people can zoom in/out, as well as increase/decrease speed of animation during sex.

Why is it a curse? With that kind of fantastic animation, it comes with the most annoying thing ever - the loading time. When the poses appear without clothes, when the shota protagonist open bathroom door and change clothes. It took quite a while to load in those cases and it kinda irritated.

Short and more detail version:

Good:
- Customizable girls/women (a big plus for many people)
- Partial voiced during sex
- Doggy style (first time implemented)
- Nearly the same setting and gameplay as the first "My secret summer vacation" (So the fans of the first one can cheese through without understading much of Japanese language)

Neutral:
- Top tier 2D animation but come with a fucking long loading time. (need more optimization, or else this will be a pain in the ass for potato PC).

Bad:
- If you are didn't play the first "My secret summer vacation" yet, this sequel/spin-off might make you go malding if you keep holding Ctrl and not reading (as if majority of people learn Japanese, I know you won't)
- Unnamable protagonist (seriously, keep seeing "boku-kun" kinda cringe, you know).
- Too little to explore and force quitting after 4 or 5 days.
Give us a guide please. MTLing his ci-en isn't fun to read

OP
Rimjacker

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Gah, I've tried tinkering with editing the .rpgsave files, but I think the Recollection Room is tied to either the common or global save files, and those are a pain to navigate through. Anyone have luck unlocking all the scenes so far? Mostly missing the masturbation scenes.

Edit: Did some shenanigans and I've got the scenes and everything else.

Also feel free to post the girls you've made here, I love the customization given to us so far.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
According to the latest ci-en post, the production is entering the final stage. Therefore, the developer will refrain from answering fans' comments.

Hope nothing bad happens that leads to the delay of the doujin.

OP
Rimjacker

Rimjacker

Reputation score

Release date is confirmed! The 4th of August !

Osanagocoronokimini and a friend of theirs has been play testing the game for a bit, so they're quite confident in its playability. Regardless, as usual, if anything bug-related happens, we can mention it over on the support site.

They are also introducing a "Custom Mode" for the various npcs in the game, as exampled by turning the protagonist's cousin into a yuki-onna, or the painter girl into a suntanned catgirl. Things like height, breast size, etc. can also be adjusted, and naturally it won't affect dialogue nor their overworld sprites.

It's almost here people, just a week left!