What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli Shota [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini] [ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 / My Secret Summer Vacation 2] (RJ01057033)

OP
Rimjacker

Rimjacker

Reputation score
That's odd. I beat all of them but still got nothing.
You fight their real bugs and win 3 times, after that they get an upgraded bug and then you need to beat that

I think I got everything, but shame there's no option to use a custom character in regular positions. They seem to be only usable in tape/wet dream scenes.

Reactions: GOR

switch123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I got everything, but shame there's no option to use a custom character in regular positions. They seem to be only usable in tape/wet dream scenes.
is it possible to share the save?

OP
Rimjacker

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Which file is that specifically again?

Also, my own custom character:
Pass_2G1BC21eiQSWED1111W19&R28GR1111111111112_timestamp_20230804_012218.png

OP
Rimjacker

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Could you tell me how to get keys from other heroines? (except the first onee-san's key, which taken from winning the beetle battle with the loli)
most characters actually dont have a key, its more about being in their house when it reaches 6pm and staying over in their house. The blonde foreigner has a key though after you do a bunch of fishing stuff with her over by the lake

it should be inside the gamefolder. There sould be another folder called "www". and in that one is a save folder.
should be those files
Here, but you should honestly play for yourself. It didn't take that long to get everything and it's a lot of fun playing manually.

Attachments

ABARAULMF

Reputation score
The names of the parameters are also written in Japanese, so are they translated together and causing the glitch?
As a Japanese, it's easy for me to understand where things are, but it's a hindrance to translation.

For those who are afraid to open the Zip file to make it uncensored, I'll show you where to fiddle with the Commonevents file.

I'm looking forward to seeing more and more attractive mods like Merchant City!
Fig1.JPG Fig2.JPG

labomba2

Reputation score
where can I get the branch of tree to clear the spider web?

Joker19

Reputation score
¿Dónde puedo conseguir la rama de un árbol para despejar la telaraña?
[/CITA]
Es
where can I get the branch of tree to clear the spider web?
It is after going through the corral, where you meet one of your friends from the tree where he challenges you to play a game, when you win or not, there will be something that shines next to the pond and that is the branch.

labomba2

Reputation score
It is after going through the corral, where you meet one of your friends from the tree where he challenges you to play a game, when you win or not, there will be something that shines next to the pond and that is the branch.
have you reached the catch 10 chickens yet? I can't find the last chicken and wondered whether or not the chicken inside of the young girl's farm, Mika, is catchable...

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
have you reached the catch 10 chickens yet? I can't find the last chicken and wondered whether or not the chicken inside of the young girl's farm, Mika, is catchable...
That chicken cannot be caught.

Did you repair the wooden bridge? I remember the last chicken I found was there.

The devoloper sure patches the game fast.

labomba2

Reputation score
That chicken cannot be caught.

Did you repair the wooden bridge? I remember the last chicken I found was there.

The devoloper sure patches the game fast.
I caught the chicken across the broken bridge as well. Don't know where did I miss
1 on the mountain
1 at home's backyard
1 on top of the building above the farm
1 at lake
1 at close to the cave that need headlight to go on (closed to the mansion)
1 on the way that have passed the bus stop
1 at grave
1 at store?

now i missed one. Btw, is there a way for me to edit the npc at the new normal game? (not new game+)

gtomanga

Reputation score
I caught the chicken across the broken bridge as well. Don't know where did I miss
1 on the mountain
1 at home's backyard
1 on top of the building above the farm
1 at lake
1 at close to the cave that need headlight to go on (closed to the mansion)
1 on the way that have passed the bus stop
1 at grave
1 at store?

now i missed one. Btw, is there a way for me to edit the npc at the new normal game? (not new game+)
you missed one, its the one in the far south of the map, you get there by swimming (south of the place with a snake & trees),
its a secret place (it'll be visible after beating boss kid sliding mini-game, he'll mark it on your map),
you'll automatically create a rope to get there, its also the place where you meet the mysterious girl & catch the large catfish in the evening.

and no, there's no other way to edit the NPCs, its only possible in NG+.

Last edited:

labomba2

Reputation score
you missed one, its the one in the far south of the map, you get there by swimming (south of the place with a snake & trees),
its a secret place (it'll be visible after beating boss kid sliding mini-game, he'll mark it on your map),
you'll automatically create a rope to get there, its also the place where you meet the mysterious girl & catch the large catfish in the evening.

and no, there's no other way to edit the NPCs, its only possible in NG+.
Thank you, I was confused with that one as I thought he marked the one at the lake. Btw, I've also found the full walkthrough atm in japanese (still can understand with google translate)

Mistter

Reputation score
How does the "paper airplane" minigame works? There's a bug in v1.03 that doesnt display the instructions, I can't figure that minigame out.