What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli Shota [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini] [ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 / My Secret Summer Vacation 2] (RJ01057033)

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How does the "paper airplane" minigame works? There's a bug in v1.03 that doesnt display the instructions, I can't figure that minigame out.
You have to stop the bar close to the peak of the mountain/hill in the image, if you look at the charge bar, you should see what im talking about

ProfSnipe

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to start the grass sliding game? Where do i get the cardboard? The character mentions the shop and an old man but it's machine translated and i don't quite understand.

Edit: Nevermind i figured it out, you just talk with the shop girl and she'll give you the box for free after you talk with that npc at the ski location, but for me the dialog didn't trigger the first time for some reason.

Last edited:

Unreasonableaccount

Reputation score
Someone on f95 created a very detailed guide for another one of Osanagocoronokimini's games, "The Dead End ~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth".
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dead...ocoronokimini-kagura-games.37767/post-4558234
Im waiting until this game has been fully mapped inside and out so that an optimal walkthrough is created because i am very stupid and waste my in-game time running around instead of focusing on tasks.

gtomanga

Reputation score
where can I get the branch of tree to clear the spider web?
its behind the school (the place that was blocked by the cow),
finish the kid black bug catching mini-game & he'll allow you in the area, its beside the big tree.

How does the "paper airplane" minigame works? There's a bug in v1.03 that doesnt display the instructions, I can't figure that minigame out.
power: somewhere in "90", speed: somewhere in "50".

svrolono

Reputation score
dude,this is making me go insane...where do i get the book that lets makes you learn doggy style? i've been all over the places and i cant seem to find it.

svrolono

Reputation score
yeah i did see that guide but i am not sure why,my guy still dont know how doggy works,its quite weird

ah i see where i was mistaken,its a video that teaches you that,i might have the stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistter

Reputation score
Is anyone else having low fps in the "putting in" and "cumming" animations? For some reason in those 2 instances my fps lower considerably and the animations are slower than the audio.
And it's just in those 2, the "piston" animations are perfectly fine for me. Weird

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I got ending B. How many endings and how do I get them all?

Moreover, how do I unlock the MILF in the garden? The hint states that the MC needs to accidentally go inside it but the gate is locked.

hige92

Reputation score
anyone know how to fix the animations sync........they are so slow than not match with the sound ........ sorry for the bad english

gmnbf

Reputation score
I cannot initiate conversation with the Shop girl after first meeting

Already try different day still the same

I'm basically stuck cannot do anything with the shop

JTC235

Reputation score
This might be a weird question, but how do I start bug battles? Speaking to the characters when they're assembled or on their own only plays normal dialogue and I can't figure out how to fight.
Edit: You have to interact with the Kettle in the secret base to bring up the menu

taylow543

Reputation score
yeah i did see that guide but i am not sure why,my guy still dont know how doggy works,its quite weird

ah i see where i was mistaken,its a video that teaches you that,i might have the stupid.
Which video is it specifically, I'm also having troubles

edit: Found the answer, it's the married woman eats - or the translations similar to that. video 3 I think.

Last edited:

taylow543

Reputation score
I got ending B. How many endings and how do I get them all?

Moreover, how do I unlock the MILF in the garden? The hint states that the MC needs to accidentally go inside it but the gate is locked.
You play the paperplane game with the boy -- get a near perfect throw and the plane flies up off the screen. Go to the gate after. Milf comes out after that.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good lord this cicada mini game is annoying, who the hell decided it would be fun to put other bugs there so you end up catching them, which makes the timer continue and you just lose

Great game though, though so far a little derivative of the first one feels like there's not a whole lot new but it does look tons better

Anyone know how to have sex with the girl at the shrine? She says you have to beat the tournament for the bug fighting thing but I have beaten all the characters, is there a way to trigger a final battle or something? Unless it just goes by the day

EDIT yeah the tournament just happens on a particular day
Game could do with an actual calendar that shows upcoming events

Last edited:

lormdoep

Reputation score
The names of the parameters are also written in Japanese, so are they translated together and causing the glitch?
As a Japanese, it's easy for me to understand where things are, but it's a hindrance to translation.

For those who are afraid to open the Zip file to make it uncensored, I'll show you where to fiddle with the Commonevents file.

I'm looking forward to seeing more and more attractive mods like Merchant City!
View attachment 48330View attachment 48331
would it be the same for the previous game to decensore it? the one with the merchants and the guards? RJ335038

taylow543

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the foreign character? I did the fishing event - but not sure what's after.