What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [月の水企画 / Tsuki-no-Mizu] ナイトメアガールズ/Nightmare Girls (RJ215006)

Admiralsteel

Reputation score
I haven't been able to locate this core. Any idea where is it?
Also, are there more flashbacks with Genbu in the mansion? I've only gotten two, and they seem important.

Attachments

Soiri

Reputation score
I haven't been able to locate this core. Any idea where is it?
Also, are there more flashbacks with Genbu in the mansion? I've only gotten two, and they seem important.
You need to escape a lot of battles and a strong enemy will appear.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
This circle only makes games with tentacles, bugs and lesbians. I don't think i've ever seen a scene with M on F sex from this circle and i follow them pretty closely.
I have seen a few in some of their games, but Tentacles, Bugs, Lesbians and Futa are more common.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have seen a few in some of their games, but Tentacles, Bugs, Lesbians and Futa are more common.
Right. i forgot that one, theres alot of futa and machine/robot fucking too. Every game has the same content, but their combat and game systems (traps) are so unique and polished compared to most devs, they also also one of the only developers who makes original music, not even MGQ does that.

Top 5 dev for sure even if you don't like the above fetishes.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
This circle only makes games with tentacles, bugs and lesbians. I don't think i've ever seen a scene with M on F sex from this circle and i follow them pretty closely.
Hei, i love tentacles and tentacles of this circle is a cute thing so im in :LOL:

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
May I please ask for a save game for the translated version? The earlier save seems to only be in Japanese.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
oh
Is completed the translated version?
No, it's something like 99% done, but there's still a bit left to do. But this is the wrong thread to talk about that.

dika1234

Reputation score
1611327716877.png
guys i need help where i can find frenzy meat and dream world semen ?

Kvirin

Reputation score
I need girls to be pregnant to go deeper in that breeding facility (it says only pregnant can enter). How do I do that?

Also after acquiring Magical Spirit at the ruins (main girl takes it and says she'll tell Yue about it) I have no idea where to go for the main quest.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
I need girls to be pregnant to go deeper in that breeding facility (it says only pregnant can enter). How do I do that?

Also after acquiring Magical Spirit at the ruins (main girl takes it and says she'll tell Yue about it) I have no idea where to go for the main quest.
You can get the girls pregnant from monsters that have "breeder tentacles."

May I ask if you could you post your save game? I want to test something.

Kvirin

Reputation score
You can get the girls pregnant from monsters that have "breeder tentacles."

May I ask if you could you post your save game? I want to test something.
Thanks. Well I know that some monsters can get girls pregnant but after I leave that dream world they instantly give birth to them and I can't find any monsters inside that breeding facility. So I have no idea what to do.

Here's a file

You can get the girls pregnant from monsters that have "breeder tentacles.".
Sorry to bother you but could you specify how I can get pregnant girls to the breeding facility? I can make them pregnant in some other world but I can't find any monsters in the breeding facility.

Attachments

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks. Well I know that some monsters can get girls pregnant but after I leave that dream world they instantly give birth to them and I can't find any monsters inside that breeding facility. So I have no idea what to do.

Here's a file

Sorry to bother you but could you specify how I can get pregnant girls to the breeding facility? I can make them pregnant in some other world but I can't find any monsters in the breeding facility.
Ok, there's two ways to get pregnant in that area.

The easiest way is to fight the Abductor enemy. They usually fight beside the Egg-laying lizard monster. The Abductor has a breeding tentacle.

Otherwise, there's a machine that will impregnate anyone with a Registration Tag in the second doorway when you enter that area.

Last edited:

Kvirin

Reputation score
Ok, there's two ways to get pregnant in that area.

The easiest way is to fight the Abductor enemy. They usually fight beside the Egg-laying lizard monster. The Abductor has a breeding tentacle.

Otherwise, there's a machine that will impregnate anyone with a Registration Tag in the second doorway when you enter that area.
Oh my god I'm so stupid. You have no idea how much time I spent looking for monsters in that area but I didn't notice that there was another elevator at the lower floor that takes you to the new area with monsters.... Thank you.

Vayrapani

Reputation score
Can somebody tell me where i can find the heart card for cg 11 cant find it anywhere

blerghit

Reputation score
@Vayrapani

There is guide, including all the cards, earlier in this thread

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh my god I'm so stupid. You have no idea how much time I spent looking for monsters in that area but I didn't notice that there was another elevator at the lower floor that takes you to the new area with monsters.... Thank you.
Nice!

I'm also partway through the game. Can you recall any other areas that have pregnancy aspects as part of the plot?