What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [月の水企画 / Tsuki-no-Mizu] ナイトメアガールズ/Nightmare Girls (RJ215006)

blerghit

Reputation score
Nice!

I'm also partway through the game. Can you recall any other areas that have pregnancy aspects as part of the plot?
Not really part of plot, but as you progress, you will unlock the "birthed monster containment area" where MC can "feed" the monsters she has given birth to.
Also you get to see the girls give birth to monsters if you go back to base while pregnant.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Not really part of plot, but as you progress, you will unlock the "birthed monster containment area" where MC can "feed" the monsters she has given birth to.
Also you get to see the girls give birth to monsters if you go back to base while pregnant.
Thanks for that. Unfortunately the shower room scenes aren't translated...can you think of any other pregnancy scenes that might be already done?

Hakufu10

Reputation score
You can get the girls pregnant from monsters that have "breeder tentacles."

May I ask if you could you post your save game? I want to test something.

There is an other way to make the Girls pregnant - search in the upper Floors and you will find a Doorkey. With this you can open specific Doors and you will find "Cubs".
Equipped with this Cubs you can use "Low Cub Breeding Station" and make - outside from Shigure - all other Girl´s in an Instant pregnant - so often as you want.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm a bit confused, so is this translated or are people using machine translation? An anon mentioned the translation only being "99% done" but it seems like people are already playing with it.

Kvirin

Reputation score
I'm a bit confused, so is this translated or are people using machine translation? An anon mentioned the translation only being "99% done" but it seems like people are already playing with it.
It's just as you said 99% translated only some scenes at the end, the map and shower scenes aren't translated so the game is completely playable. And yes we're playing partly translated game because it might stay at 99% for a long time.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
It's just as you said 99% translated only some scenes at the end, the map and shower scenes aren't translated so the game is completely playable. And yes we're playing partly translated game because it might stay at 99% for a long time.
Is there a way we can just do the last 1%? I'm not much of a coder but I can edit.

Dndndndn

Reputation score
Hello, how do I get scene 31 and where can I find spade card? Thanks in advance.

Ratna

Reputation score
If this thread still active, I want to ask how to fight last 3 Angel?
I'm struggling

MisaShot

Reputation score
Are there any defeat scenes? So far I have only seen in-battle H-scenes and out of battle H-events (I am not very far into the game)

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I applied the english patch found here on ulmf and my question is: How can I get "Rescue Yatsuha" and "Rescue Shigure" special skills? I see Yue and Kokia already has "Rescue Kokia" and "Rescue Yue" special skills when they join. I let Yatsuha/Shigure get fucked in battles and even let them get defeated by climax, I used "Observe" with either of them when the other got into H-act with a nightmare, didn't work. I don't know what else to try... I am at the part where the Harbor District got unlocked. Will I get them later automatically?

JustNameIsFineToo

Reputation score
No, they are definitely available earlier. If I remember right, it obtained after underwear exchange scene. Train at gym (maybe twice or thrice), after that visit Shingure in her house (gym's third floor). Also did you used showers and bed in Yatsuha's room?

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, they are definitely available earlier. If I remember right, it obtained after underwear exchange scene. Train at gym (maybe twice or thrice), after that visit Shingure in her house (gym's third floor). Also did you used showers and bed in Yatsuha's room?
I have done all of the underwear exchanges (Yatsuha/Shigure/Yue/Kokia's Panties). I trained at gym (beat that tentacle enemy boss at the wall), visited Shigure in her house-room always (hoping for something new). I used showers and bed too in Yatsuha's room. I attached my save file. I wonder what could be wrong...

Attachments

Last edited:

JustNameIsFineToo

Reputation score
Talk with tutorial guy (guard near entrance of the lab) on all three topics. That works. Checked with save.

Last edited:

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Talk with tutorial guy (guard near entrance of the lab) on all three topics. That works. Checked with save.
Totally forgot to speak with him... Mehh, I am getting older. I always speak with everyone in every places, how could I leave him out....

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Totally forgot to speak with him... Mehh, I am getting older. I always speak with everyone in every places, who could I leave him out....
Yep, it's either the tutorial guy or one of the ladies beneath the shower room. The one on the left talks about link abilities and gives you one, I believe.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Yep, it's either the tutorial guy or one of the ladies beneath the shower room. The one on the left talks about link abilities and gives you one, I believe.
there are also a few cases of "try again later", and a few options only showing up later.