What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [月の水企画 / Tsuki-no-Mizu] ナイトメアガールズ/Nightmare Girls (RJ215006)

Arikado

Reputation score
Fuck it, two questions:

A: Bench in Minato, where was that?

B: Is DeathStalker a misseable? (Died to him)

DarthJake

Reputation score
Having trouble finding the 3rd boy, got the one in the alley, and the one behind the shelves in the store with the monk who reads the Urban Legend mag, but that last little **** is hiding real good. Any help?

I tried looking through Etigoya's guide, but I'm either blind or just missing it.

Fuck it, two questions:

A: Bench in Minato, where was that?

B: Is DeathStalker a misseable? (Died to him)
The Bench with the text to summon the ghost? Promenade I think, 1st selection in the 3rd district (Harbor).

Not sure about the other question, sorry.

hilih

Reputation score
Having trouble finding the 3rd boy, got the one in the alley, and the one behind the shelves in the store with the monk who reads the Urban Legend mag, but that last little **** is hiding real good. Any help?

I tried looking through Etigoya's guide, but I'm either blind or just missing it.
"Outskirts / Back Street"
This region became available later in the story.

DarthJake

Reputation score
Okay, stuck again, I've completed all the dream worlds except for the Superhero? World, the one in the East Construction District because I can't get past the door in the cave.

I've beaten the video game dream world in the Back Street, and all the ones in the first 3 districts that I could find/was sent too.

For some reason I can't access Yaunta Pesu? The 4th area in the outskirts. The map lets me select the Old Mountain Ruins, (currently locked), then goes back up to the top to Return to Base. I also can't find the 7th Wonder at the bicycle parking lot so I'm wondering what I've missed. I did get Yue's daughter in Mitsukino Mountain, so do I need to start running through areas again trying to see if I missed something?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Okay, I slept several times and got the Yue exhibitionist scene and a new Dream World. and the bicycle junk is in the upper left corner of the backstreet, d'oh!

So Kiri is still missing, the Heroine's Dream World is under supervision, and there's a ton of lewd stuff going on around town. Not sure where to go from here, sleeping and showering doesn't do anything, and I'm not finding any new Dream Worlds so far.

Edit: I'm a dope, forgot that I needed to chase down the "evil" robots with the "heroine"

Last edited:

hilih

Reputation score
Okay, stuck again, I've completed all the dream worlds except for the Superhero? World, the one in the East Construction District because I can't get past the door in the cave.
You should go north from the cave.

How do you unlock shower videos 18 and 27
18 - probably you missed Bloody Sheet Music (shool world; wash dirty sheet music with a bucket in the art room)
27 - requires H Scene 50 (extracting stone from Genbu at the basement) and cleared Singular Space X (old laboratory)

GalaxyCrepper17

Reputation score
You should go north from the cave.

18 - probably you missed Bloody Sheet Music (shool world; wash dirty sheet music with a bucket in the art room)
27 - requires H Scene 50 (extracting stone from Genbu at the basement) and cleared Singular Space X (old laboratory)
The bloody sheet music was for Video 17 and I have H scene 50 but it still doesn’t pops up

hilih

Reputation score
The bloody sheet music was for Video 17
sorry, my mistake
shower 18 requires
- city event 6
- defeat Observer's eyes from abandoned building world
- clear mine world

and I have H scene 50 but it still doesn’t pops up
Singular Space X also cleared? and sometimes need to sleep to trigger events

GalaxyCrepper17

Reputation score
Space X also cleared? and sometimes need to sleep to trigger events
[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure it is complete because I have finished the game I just need the videos

Reputation score
I'm only in the beginning of the game, but is there no item to repair clothing?
Edit: No there's not.

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Posted in the translation thread:

Seems an official translation is now underway, I wonder how it'll compare to this translation...?
1) That's surprising.
2) good question, and going by the choice of title, I'm a bit worried, especially with the recent batch.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Posted in the translation thread:

1) That's surprising.
2) good question, and going by the choice of title, I'm a bit worried, especially with the recent batch.
I don't think it'll be that bad. More importantly, hopefully it does well so Kagura picks up more of Tsukinomizu's excellent games.

Leo00

Reputation score
walkthrough
  • if get bad status 淫 cam use 特殊 > オナニー (masturbation), but after masturbation and ♡ under 50 can choice オナニーを続行 only, if ♡ over 50 can choice オナニーで絶頂 for stop masturbation
  • defeat boss can get GoR hscene
  • if escape a lot has high lvl boss, attack has dead effect, has all power down, can freeze
  • S key can change window size
  • if ♡ too low cant use skill, if too high easy get catched and not easy avoid H attack
  • status in game is ATK, INT, DEF, Sex defence, AGI and lechery
Start :
  1. when meet fairy choice alway dash or not (later in base click PC can change)
  2. after trap, choice all sound on / attack sound only / damage sound only / all off (later in base click PC can change)
  3. then 3 road choice game lvl, from left is easy normal and hard (later in base click PC can change)
  4. choice heroine power, from start is atk agi mag and def, or right monster for auto setting
  5. after set all talk to left monster, then click meat ball
  6. upper light exit to next area, darkness exit skip OP
  7. 2nd area get pants then deep has fight, 2 round only
  8. home talk to sister then upper room click cabinet, night to right dojo
  9. to school (私立小夜学校), west 2nd door to classroom
  10. move out school to 駅前, to upper right 雛浦スポーツジム
  11. to upper left building that has people died outside
  12. pass 4F fight club, 5F to alien world
  13. robot join then go upper right click radio
  14. upper left near stair has fight, then go 2F vs boss (in fight heroine can use new skill)
  15. down to research institute talk to all ppl then talk to 坡場霧 View attachment 17482
  16. upper right door to shower room, then back to research institute talk to さちこ and ミキナ
  17. now can use teleport system, to shower room (シャワールーム) or town map (タウンマップ) or base (自分の部屋)

Hscene and other :
  1. to shower room for shower
  2. back to base (拠点へ戻る), up ladder to hscene room
  3. sleep in base has H
  4. to 駅前, upper right to 雛浦スポーツジム, talk to counter has H, then 3F to 2nd heroine room has H
  5. go 雛浦スポーツジム 3F again can get weapon
  6. home 竜胆忍術道場(自宅) talk to big sister and open box get equip
  7. to セントラル街, upper left building click poster View attachment 17483
  8. in セントラル街 use ATM, then go lower Card Green Forest talk to counter
  9. back to base sleep

Froest alien world :
  1. to 誓いの大樹公園, middle to alien world, if port out can use 脱出ビーコン
  2. now has 1 GoR (any fight)
  3. shower room take a shower
  4. research institute talk to さちこ, then lower talk to 迷彩服の男 (all choice) can get skill, then talk to him again can get ♠ card
  5. to alien world again, forest west has mini boss for equip
  6. east side, click big plant can get item and trap H
  7. some hole can set teleport stone View attachment 17484
  8. east teleport stone go north has mini boss, defeat it can stop trap on wood, mini boss left has small road to west area for item
  9. witch house outside click magic circle can restart wood trap again
  10. to witch house vs witch, then outside house to NE help girls

Hscene and other :
  1. talk to robot can combine item, talk to ミキナ can get 夢幻の音箱 for weak enemy encounter on or off, also can buy new item equip from her
  2. shower room
  3. 駅前 upper right to 雛浦スポーツジム, talk to counter has H
  4. 北山の資料館, underground click book has H, 4 box for ♠ ♦ ♣ ♡ card View attachment 17493
  5. to セントラル街, upper left building click poster has H

Hill alien world 1 :
  1. to 満月野山, NW to alien world
  2. in north has 5 way road, from left 1st or 3rd road find 2 girl then 5th find them again
  3. 4th road to teleport stone hole and boss

Hscene and other :
  1. now has 2 new GoR (any fight)
  2. hill alien world left road click soul 2 times can get equip View attachment 17485
  3. forest alien world NW click soul can get equip, other alien world has soul maybe can get equip too
  4. go shower room 2 times
  5. to 満月野山, temple click 4 times can get equip View attachment 17486
  6. 駅前 upper right to 雛浦スポーツジム, talk to counter has H, then go 2F click big eye has mini boss, in fight had bad status 淫 will make boss keep recover, after fight can get 重要 > 火玉 ヒャクメ, if use it heroine can change attribute and skill type
  7. 雛浦スポーツジム left convenience store talk to monk, then go lower lady toilet click door has fight, then click toilet has ♦ card

Hill alien world 2 :
  1. in house, click all shining object
  2. in graveyard, upper left near well has trap for H, inside can get 重要 > 林符 クダギツネ, if use it loli (3rd heroine) can change attribute and skill type, but in alien world change need 1 惑い石
  3. click window has mini boss
  4. click toilet, 2nd has quest item, 3rd has power up meat ball, 4th has doll head
  5. has doll head put back to doll, some doll can get item View attachment 17489
  6. when get 7 scroll, pass middle bridge has mini boss
  7. deep vs boss, if しぐれ no 火〇 equip maybe 1 hit ok
  8. boss room upper left has weapon

Hscene and other :
  1. research institute has new equip sale and new combine
  2. shower room
  3. research institute left talk to girl View attachment 17490
  4. to セントラル街, upper left building click poster has H
  5. セントラル街, upper right cinema, left window buy ticket has H
  6. セントラル街, lower left cafe after meet policewoman, upper hear 2 student talking
  7. to 駅前, lower left big bathroom has H
  8. convenience store talk to monk
  9. to ブロムナード talk to girl can buy item for enter dungeon has how many ♡ View attachment 17491
  10. ブロムナード click number on floor has boss
  11. to 船着き場, lower right talk to man can get item
  12. to 屋内リゾートBM, talk to counter has H, after H can go seabed alien world
  13. go shower room 2 times

Seabed alien world and hot spring :
  1. orange shell is item or monster, starfish is trap
  2. go west talk to water spirit get item
  3. from start go north to cave, deep vs boss
  4. after boss, to 駅前 lower right big bathroom, deep to hot spring alien world and hot spring town
  5. town entrance talk to fishman can get ♣ card
  6. upper left click meat ball can power up
  7. upper hot spring to lady and male side, get 重要 > 林輪 バブリーシュ for コキア change attribute and skill type

School alien world :
  1. school (私立小夜学校) east to alien world
  2. in road has H, then near picture has mini boss
  3. defeat pumpkin monster get pumpkin
  4. in room click notes, piano room lower right get musical score
  5. back to art room click bucket can get equip View attachment 17492
  6. has pumpkin click column can pass, deep vs boss, 2fight (GoR)

Hscene and other :
  1. 重要 > 白輪 狂信者コンロン for コキア change attribute and skill type
  2. talk to robot girl さちこ can get 重要 > 精液錬成キット for make semen
  3. base sleep 4 times has 2H
  4. school (私立小夜学校) east side 1st room, talk to student near middle can get item, and get futa item on cabinet
  5. get futa item go shower room has H, then research institute left talk to blond hair can buy item
    , (卵くだし for remove pregnancy, other for skill)
  6. to セントラル街, upper left building click poster has H, after H can go picture alien world
  7. セントラル街 upper right cinema, left window buy ticket has H
  8. to 駅前, convenience store talk to big sister can get ♡ card

Picture alien world :
  1. some pot has item
  2. click 3 picture can vs picture monster, better dont fight to boss in upper now
  3. castle roof talk to skeleton in lower left
  4. castle east snow area has switch, click bonfire can get 重要 > 火晶 シャンバレシア for しぐれ change attribute and skill type
  5. click switch for 1F dragon statue upper left hidden road, in underground click statue has item
  6. better camp item from 049 050 monster for combine new weapon
  7. to roof again, upper red picture vs boss
where to find the diamond card?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hmm, looks more like a small spin-off game to me

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone told me in another post of another game of the same circle....
All of their games are in the same universe, so yeah, maybe is a spin-off