What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [NoirCastle] 魔剣ルシェフリード/Devil Sword Luchefried (RJ256313)

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
From the creator of Spectoria ( ), Divirtual! ( ) and many other small tickling RPGs, comes a new BFRPG called "Devil Sword Luchefried".

Demo Link: password is "kocho"
Author Blog:
Author Twitter:

Dlsite:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAMEPLAY: The game is essentially a "Slay the Spire" into classing RPG combat.
The enemies will also have grab, remove clothes and tickling attacks. Those attacks gets progressively harder to escape as your hp gets lower or the girl is more in distress. Each tickling attack will progress through different stages.
The escape system is similar to Divirtual. A QTE prompt will appear on your screen and you'll have to press the correct buttons within the time limit.
Even if the heroine hp drops to 0 she will not die as the magic swords will keep her alive. However as the tickling attacks become progressively more intense during the battle, she can eventually be captured as a tickle slave (Game Over).

The tickle attack severity is shown as a coloured glow by the enemy:
White: Can break out by using the resist command.
Yellow: Can only be escaped by using the Demon Sword.
Red: Instant Game Over if caught (no escape chance).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DECK SYSTEM: Your deck can be customized by clicking the top right button outside of combat or pressing the C key. You can add/remove cards of your choice and add newly obtained cards.
The deck must contain 20 cards. You will always draw 3 cards at the start of the battle and 1 card after each turn. Your maximum hand size is 7 cards.
Additionally you will draw a card every time you dodge/escape a grab attack or when using the "Plus Draw" skill (20TP - draw a card).
Cards represent your skills in combat. Each skill can be used without ending your current turn and there is no limit on how many skills you can use each turn.
To end your turn, just use the basic attack.

Card crafting items are obtained from killing enemies. Each demon will grant you a specific item that must be used in your item menù and will turn into the corresponding card.
Adding extra copies to your deck requires a higher number of crafting items.

DEMON SWORD: This command will release you from any restraints/tickle attacks and grants you immunity to any grab attempt for one turn. It will also heal and temporary increase all of your stats.
Can only be used once per combat and requires 30 MP.

ASSAULT MODE: You can enable assault mode outside of combat by pressing the A key or selecting it in the top right menù. When enabled, touching any enemies in the world map will instantly kill them. You do not get any experience or items!

CONTROLS: Arrow keys to move, Z to confirm, X to go back, Shift to run, C to edit your deck, A to assault mode, E to exit the dungeon.

WARNING!! I would recommend skipping the intro of the game if you hate/are not ok with loli content.
STORY
: Roughly what i understood from the automated translator.
The story is about Elisia, a young girl who swore revenge to the demons who invaded her world when she was young. Un/Fortunately for her, the demons kink was tickling. After being captured and turned into slaves, her mother sacrificed herself to allow Elisia a successful escape.
As she grew up, Elisia became an adventurer/demon slayer. During one of her quest she met a devil sword who granted her power and assistance in her journey. Although, even if immortal, there is a worse fate than death for the young girl.
WARNING!! I would recommend skipping the intro of the game if you hate/are not ok with loli content.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time around all the tickling scenes, including incombat sprites, are animated!

Last edited:

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've never really be into the tickling fetish thing, but I really enjoyed Divirtual!, the artwork was great. I'll for sure be picking this up.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Haha, it's great to see H-games taking ideas from good indie games, slay the spire was pretty fun.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I take it this is only a 1-character game this time? That might explain why they're putting more into the animations.

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I take it this is only a 1-character game this time? That might explain why they're putting more into the animations.
Yea, we will only have 1 character this time. Also the demo doesn't have any game over CG (idk why). Those will be added later on in the full version of the game.
I updated my post and added additionaly infos now that i cleared the demo.

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Weird to mix overly serious/tragic story with cute tickle torture, but otherwise, game's fun and simple, and animations are never not welcome~.

Also do very much like that normal attacks don't K.O., and just leave you open to tickle attacks XD.

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
game is now out in dlsite, from the trial looks pretty nice new system that you can use the monster skills without pass a turn i wonder how he balanced that, also the art seems to constantly improving and i love female BF more than male BF but they sure are more rare...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games as game has been released.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
whats with June Month seriously. does it have a tag or anything for Tickling fetish month??? ive already see over 15 games of just tickling between pages not only dlssite o_O

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just wondering, but does anyone have a complete save of this yet?
Here. I think it's at least mostly complete because I got the "normal end" and am unsure what to do for other endings.

Though I decided random encounters weren't worth my while a few missions in and hacked my save for uber stats. Everything largely remains the same regardless of stats, except you'll pretty much one-shot everything.

Attachments

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To get the true ending you have to defeat the secret boss in the Inn.
After doing so you'll receive an item to go back in time. Go to the final dungeon and speak with the chest before the final boss.
You'll teleport back in time before fighting your mother. During the fight use the Satanichia blood to remove your mother's curse and bring her back to normal.
Proceed to beat the final boss once more and get the True ending.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you fight the secret boss in the Inn? Also what item do you use to go back in time?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't get tickling as a fetish, and yet i still play all games this guy makes.
The creativity in gameplay and designs are so appealing that I just want to see what he comes up with next and this game is no different!

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you fight the secret boss in the Inn? Also what item do you use to go back in time?
There is a door in the back of the inn that is locked during the storyline. After you beat the final boss, the door will be unlocked, and you can go into the room behind it (The game warns you that there is a battle behind the door, so prepare accordingly). Beat the character behind the door, and you should get the item dual1ty is talking about. The rest is pretty straight-forward (to get to the special chest, make a right at the blue crystal in the final dungeon).

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What you need to do for the girl boss in that statue ruins? she always use instant kill move when on half HP?

Edit: Nevermind, she use that instant kill move if you forgot to close the silver chest...

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I swear, it's like sometimes, after the first encounter with a certain enemy, they will only give you the instant-kill version of their h-attacks from then on. Like, on the ruins level, the mirror enemies will duplicate me, and then they will only use the instant-kill versions of their h-attack. It's kinda obnoxious. Is there a way to fix this? Or is that just RNG?