What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [NoirCastle] 魔剣ルシェフリード/Devil Sword Luchefried (RJ256313)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I swear, it's like sometimes, after the first encounter with a certain enemy, they will only give you the instant-kill version of their h-attacks from then on. Like, on the ruins level, the mirror enemies will duplicate me, and then they will only use the instant-kill versions of their h-attack. It's kinda obnoxious. Is there a way to fix this? Or is that just RNG?
Down in the left corner there are 3 options you can click on. The default is that tickle attacks will get abridged. Then there is what you´re looking for, an option to always show the full text every time. Lastly there is an option to skip all tickling.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Down in the left corner there are 3 options you can click on. The default is that tickle attacks will get abridged. Then there is what you´re looking for, an option to always show the full text every time. Lastly there is an option to skip all tickling.
Eyyyy thank you dude.

Caernarvon

Reputation score
This game is literally everything I want from an H-Game battle system but it's only tickling. No shade on that fetish but just not my thing

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't get tickling as a fetish, and yet i still play all games this guy makes.
The creativity in gameplay and designs are so appealing that I just want to see what he comes up with next and this game is no different!
Same. I kinda get the tickling fetish, but I think with this guy, it's about the predicament bondage more than anything.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tfw having tickling fetish and this dev exists. he even enjoys how people translated few of his games to english privately so more people can play them, i have to fly over to japan some day just to buy him a beer lol

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I'm at the final boss of the game, not the secret boss, mind you. Is there a deck you guys recommend to take him down? Or can anyone possibly share a save? The guy who shared his save on this forum forgot to include the rest of the stuff in his folder, so his save doesn't work.

xxarcxx

Lurker
Reputation score
5 basic attacks,
all 3 starting heals,
one of the trap boxes from area 1 for def up,
one of the cheerleader plants from area 2 for atk up,
area 3 boss for aoe dmg,
2 of the cleaner android girls for single target dmg and paralyze chance,
2 kotatsu snails for more intensive heals,
area 4 boss for aoe dmg and freeze chance,
squid for aoe dmg and blind,
area 5 boss for high single target dmg and mp reduction,
and 2 of the cute maid succubi for good single target dmg and freeze chance.

Basically try to stay at relatively full health, since that makes the qte's way easier to deal with. Use your cards mostly to try to keep the arms debuffed when they are up, if you end up blinding or freezing the boss as well that's a plus but you are mostly trying to keep the arms out of the fight without focusing them. For dmg, you want to wait until you can drop your 100 tp attck without any atk down debuff, or better yet when you have atk up from cheer plant. DO NOT focus the hands since he can resummon them at any time effectively wasting any effort to kill them, and he AUTOMATICALLY resummons or heals them once his hp reaches certain thresholds. Don't be afraid to go full turtle mode if you get def down, keep your hp up, clear statuses, and be ready to dodge qte's. Beyond that, don't drop alot of cards for dmg unless you have attack up, and come into the fight with a full inventory of healing and mp items, it's a long fight.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I'm at the final boss of the game, not the secret boss, mind you. Is there a deck you guys recommend to take him down? Or can anyone possibly share a save? The guy who shared his save on this forum forgot to include the rest of the stuff in his folder, so his save doesn't work.
The save I shared is literally hacked so you have max attack. (Actually, you have +9999 in every stat except Luck, which greatly affects whether or not the use their status effects on you or strip you naked, which eventually leads to the various animations).

I just used 20 swords and killed everything in one round. I felt the game was too grind-heavy so I just wanted to get through quickly.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
It work actually, you just need to save your game in a slot maybe 16 and copy paste his save which is file17 and rename it to file16 it will delete your original save in slot 16 and replace it with his. That's how i did it anyway.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a gallery in this game or you have to replay every level to see the H scenes?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is a gallery in this game or you have to replay every level to see the H scenes?
There is a gallery. Press M in the bar to access it, or drag your mouse over the arrow in the upper right corner and select memories.

daemonhany

Lurker
Reputation score
Man... The games from this creator are a lost opportunity for some good old fashion smut, I know... I know... let the ticklers have their fun too, but this and Echinida Wars... "cries in lewdness"

Esket5

Reputation score
Sorry for the Necro but does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Attachments

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Sorry for the Necro but does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Have you tried to change your system locale to Japanese before you unzip the folder? If not then please do so, cause probably the Japanese language is written in symbol if you do not change your system locale to Japanese.

Esket5

Reputation score
Have you tried to change your system locale to Japanese before you unzip the folder? If not then please do so, cause probably the Japanese language is written in symbol if you do not change your system locale to Japanese.
Yeah I have tried it.

jaruh

Reputation score
well, not my stuff, still gonna try it