What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [NoirCastle] 魔剣ルシェフリード/Devil Sword Luchefried (RJ256313)

nn222

Reputation score
Honestly guys... Why haven't you listened to Deathman Forces' advice?! :)
You catlovers misinforming one another and everyone else, and don't even know it! lol
There isn't a "copy circulating that allways has the files with japanese characters scrambled, so you need those 3 in your tileset and another one I don´t have"... xD
You guys just effed up the extraction. If it's a .zip, and has files with Japanese characters in their names*, you WILL NEED TO a) be in Japanese locale, otherwise b) use sjisunzip (on a NOT read-only .zip file!!) or c) use a correctly configured WinRAR to successfully extract the archive. Otherwise you will get the scrambled filenames for those files. At any rate, you should use the above methods when extracting a .zip, just to be on the safe side.
------
EDIT: *and was encoded as Shift JIS, which would be the case most of the time if a system running in Japanese locale did the compression;
As much as I'd like to say you're right, that's in fact not the case. There's actually a copy circulating that someone unpacked without the right character set, and then repacked. I know this because I've got this copy.
1574688703641.png

I've put all the mojibake fixes into one zip, and for those who don't know, there's actually a partial TL (which had an error of its own, I've fixed that too).

Attachments

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well I'll be a monkey's ass...
Guess there really IS one like that flowing around. Though how one goes about acquiring THAT, I have no idea. I found it only after specifically searching for "[RJ*].rar", from your above screenshot, and actually didn't manage to find anything linking to that uploaded.net archive file. You pretty much have to go all the way out to get this effed up version...

I mean, I checked an upload from anime-sharing and the one torrent from nyaa (just so that I wouldn't make an ass of myself... lol), and both those seemed to suggest that it was clearly a case of an incorrectly extracted .zip.

Plus I see you commented in the PT thread too, and there you can see the other poster with this kind of a problem mentioning he actually bought it from DLsite (so, .zip), and this also led me to believe that in fact the above was the scenario (which in fact WAS definitely the case with regards to the guy in the PT thread).

So I was not right in saying that there is no such copy around, my bad xD, but still I'm like 75% convinced that it was just a case of incorrectly unzipping...
But touché, nonetheless! :)

Tangan

Reputation score
Anybody know if there is a way to make the game have english text? I remember some other jap. language games for whitch people made files to translate the language into english.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anybody know if there is a way to make the game have english text? I remember some other jap. language games for whitch people made files to translate the language into english.
Someone would have to make such files, indeed. Not sure if anyone has done so properly yet.

I did, last time I played this game, make an extremely ghetto machine translation script and ran it on the items/skills in the game.
It's very rough around the edges (a bunch of text is too long for the box it should go in) but it might help people navigate the game a bit better -
at least it gives a better idea of what the skills and items do.
But none of the story or events are translated, which includes the tutorial, so there's still a fair amount of poking blind required.

If there's interest, I can bundle up the translation files and put them somewhere, though I'm unsure how the rules of this forum have changed -
should I just link/upload them here, or am I required to make a dedicated translation thread?

Tangan

Reputation score
Someone would have to make such files, indeed. Not sure if anyone has done so properly yet.

I did, last time I played this game, make an extremely ghetto machine translation script and ran it on the items/skills in the game.
It's very rough around the edges (a bunch of text is too long for the box it should go in) but it might help people navigate the game a bit better -
at least it gives a better idea of what the skills and items do.
But none of the story or events are translated, which includes the tutorial, so there's still a fair amount of poking blind required.

If there's interest, I can bundle up the translation files and put them somewhere, though I'm unsure how the rules of this forum have changed -
should I just link/upload them here, or am I required to make a dedicated translation thread?
Ty for replying :D. And if you could make a link to i dunno a google drive with the files or drop em in here since i saw people dropping files, but which ever is better for you is fine.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Let's see if this works. Unzip and copy on top of the existing "www" folder of v1.02 of the game.

Disclaimer: Use at your own risk, while this shouldn't break any saves or kill your cat, I can't guarantee anything.
And to manage expectations, this was a VERY rough utility translation I made for myself so I could at least understand what mechanics I was up against
(the "show state" menu under the top right option now has translated state descriptions, which helps a bunch with some of the subtle enemies)
but it's by no means a full translation - all event text and dialogue, and even the tutorials and option menus, are still untranslated.

I was hoping I'd have more time to polish this but then didn't get to it, so you're getting this in the state I left it.
One problem was that my translation method likes eating trailing whitespace,
so some of the combat dialogue is now missing spaces before/after names. Oh well.

If anyone wants to work on this further let me know - rather than editing those files directly, you probably want the script I used and the translation files -
I basically built a very rough RPGMakerTrans specialized for MV and the way this particular game is rigged up,
formatting text in a way I could then dump into google translate without needing much hand-editing afterwards.

Edit: And obviously, if the author of the game would like me to remove this, no problem, just let me know.
I'm trying to be helpful and allow more people to enjoy it, but of course the wishes of the author take priority.

Attachments

the-tickling-master

Reputation score
I'm stuck at the ice cavern lol.

I had two of the item that blows up the ice rocks, but I need one more. However, I don't remember what that item is, or where to find it lol

Can anyone help?

Tangan

Reputation score
I'm stuck at the ice cavern lol.

I had two of the item that blows up the ice rocks, but I need one more. However, I don't remember what that item is, or where to find it lol

Can anyone help?
When you 1 start the area you can go either left or right and to blow the ice items are on each side so you collect em all and use em to blow up 1 of the side paths to the treasure on top and the rest for progression couse if you blow up both sides on top you wont have enough.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
@CrazyPerson
Doubt you still lurk, but the file you uploaded is corrupted, so I couldn't even peek at your work if I wanted to! Mind reuploading by chance? Or passing the script along?

MRMario

Reputation score
anyone who have the uncesored version,
Could you share the common events?

Tangan

Reputation score
Is there a secret scene we get if we do the "Good" ending at the end? Cause all I've got was a quick dialogue and I'm back at the bar like any normal end.

Weisshexe

Reputation score
Does anyone know if this game has been translated to English? I finished it twice on normal and extreme difficultly and wish to know what the Elysia and other characters are saying.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know if this game has been translated to English? I finished it twice on normal and extreme difficultly and wish to know what the Elysia and other characters are saying.
5 posts above yours, buddy.

ZanutoZ

Reputation score
Is there any secret to make the rope monster grab you? Those fuckers doesnt seem to want to like tickling lol

Tangan

Reputation score
Is there any secret to make the rope monster grab you? Those fuckers doesnt seem to want to like tickling lol
Just keep attacking him basically get grabbed once for the short tickle then wait till he uses his dodge skill all over just keep attacking and after a moment he will rip your clothes and then you get long tickling scene.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
@Tangan
You're not in Japanese unicode. Change your settings in windows to allow for such, restart, and you'll chances are need to uncompress the game once more because the once JP named files are gibberish now.

Tangan

Reputation score
@Tangan
You're not in Japanese unicode. Change your settings in windows to allow for such, restart, and you'll chances are need to uncompress the game once more because the once JP named files are gibberish now.
I did but it still wont work