What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [NoirCastle] 魔剣ルシェフリード/Devil Sword Luchefried (RJ256313)

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone wants a partial MTL of Ares Record let me know. I just recently made one to understand the mechanics & story a bit better.
Wouldn't be a bad thing to toss towards a friend or two. Including if it covers stuff like the cards and the scans!

novale

Reputation score
I would love one.
Wouldn't be a bad thing to toss towards a friend or two. Including if it covers stuff like the cards and the scans!
Here's the MTL I was talking about. Keep in mind I'm in no way an actual translator and I just made this to help out a little. Let me know if it works.

Attachments

Tangan

Reputation score
Can somebody tell me the deffirence between Devil Sword Luchefried ver1.01 and 1.02? I have both but I played trough 1.01 but not 1.02 and idk if there's a point

Fusix10

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hey hello heuu i need to help for play the game devil sword luchefried , some people can help me ? it for download the game (for better speak i give my discord Fusix10#7064) thank for the help =) (i am french so my english is bad sorry xD)

BlasterDark

Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save for this game (need the global and common save files also, the one at the 1st page of post doesnt work)