What's new

RPG Vore [破顔研] 粛清のサファイア / Purging Sapphire (RJ279968)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new game from the author of Immortal Recall, here's their next game in Unity.
Currently release date is unknown due to author wanting to improve art quality + dev's injury.

The control is just pretty much mouse only.

Story wise, I kinda skipped it but you basically take the role of a school nurse to heal students/research stuffs during the day and fight monsters during the night to prevent them corrupting students.

At the top there's 4 numbers.

First one is days since you started.
Second one is the amount of students corrupted, this going over 50 = game over.
Blue and green crystals are resources. You get blue crystals by defeating enemies, while you get green crystals based on the HP you have at the end of the night + you can get more from 'quest' on the top right (like say, kill all monsters that day)

'Combat' is....well, imagine Slay the Spire with only 9 cards, and instead of drawing cards each turn you get 5 of the cards from your deck.
You also have a limited use Provoke button that gives you 2 more energies + unlock all your card, but the enemy will get to do special attack if you can't kill it then.
You also have 2 different deck for normal combat and while restrained.
You can 'buy' new actions, but you must replace one of the old buttons.

Researching can get you things like more card options, unlock ability to heal students (for a cost), increasing max HP, etc.

One of the draw would be that, like Immortal Recall before it, the heroine's reaction/voice will change based on her H stats.
There's also rape on lose scene specific to each monster.

Fetishes: Vore, tentacle, rape, ryona.

tl;dr it's Slay the Spire as H game.

EDIT:
The trial stops at 4th day or doing the 'clear all monsters' mission (2nd one) but you can cheat engine the day/resources to just enjoy losing scenes.

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is it just me or the game lags like hell?

Whenever an enemy uses a 1x15 attack i get hit once every 20-30 seconds. The turns last forever lol.

shinryu

Reputation score

Whenever an enemy uses a 1x15 attack i get hit once every 20-30 seconds. The turns last forever lol.
hold left click to make it go faster

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
As trashy as the art was, I enjoyed the last game. I played the demo of this game as well and it feels fun to play.
It's also the only place as of late that I can get a christmas cake wearing latex.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
As trashy as the art was, I enjoyed the last game. I played the demo of this game as well and it feels fun to play.
It's also the only place as of late that I can get a christmas cake wearing latex.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only lag I've noticed was when I tried using Textractor. This game does not play well with Textractor; there are a lot of random text strings and the game stopped responding several times before I decided it wasn't worth trying to use it.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Immortal Recall was alright despite its art. This one's a little better in that department and there seems to be at least a little more nudity, which is nice to have in an H-game lol. I like the battle system, it's pretty simple and easy but not totally without depth. Both these games seem to be on the "too easy" side of things.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I recommend turning the volume up for this, he has pretty good voice acting for his games.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh, the art in scenes can change slightly depending on H-stats

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, the art in scenes can change slightly depending on H-stats
Also the voices, this author put quite a lot of details in the corruption mechanic.

The database for monster show silhouettes of what seem to basically be upgraded version of the starting monsters, which I assume will include penetration and such in their attacks compare to the starters that don't outside of losing scene.

Exacto

Reputation score
Am I the only one who doesn't care about art "quality"? I look for uniqueness now more than anything, generic anime styles that most people use as their baseline for "good" is an indication of a boring game to me at this point.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Am I the only one who doesn't care about art "quality"? I look for uniqueness now more than anything, generic anime styles that most people use as their baseline for "good" is an indication of a boring game to me at this point.
Idk, I do care but with the right combination of atmosphere, tone and scenario (and how gameplay interacts with them) I think a game can more than make up for it.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not reflected on the dlsite page yet, but the release date's being changed from 'April' to 'TBC', due to dev's injury (tenosynovitis) and also to improve quality (images mainly). So yeah, it's releasing when it's releasing.

wangshuang

Reputation score

A new game from the author of Immortal Recall, here's their next game in Unity.
Coming out Late April.

The control is just pretty much mouse only.

Story wise, I kinda skipped it but you basically take the role of a school nurse to heal students/research stuffs during the day and fight monsters during the night to prevent them corrupting students.

At the top there's 4 numbers.

First one is days since you started.
Second one is the amount of students corrupted, this going over 50 = game over.
Blue and green crystals are resources. You get blue crystals by defeating enemies, while you get green crystals based on the HP you have at the end of the night + you can get more from 'quest' on the top right (like say, kill all monsters that day)

'Combat' is....well, imagine Slay the Spire with only 9 cards, and instead of drawing cards each turn you get 5 of the cards from your deck.
You also have a limited use Provoke button that gives you 2 more energies + unlock all your card, but the enemy will get to do special attack if you can't kill it then.
You also have 2 different deck for normal combat and while restrained.
You can 'buy' new actions, but you must replace one of the old buttons.

Researching can get you things like more card options, unlock ability to heal students (for a cost), increasing max HP, etc.

One of the draw would be that, like Immortal Recall before it, the heroine's reaction/voice will change based on her H stats.

Fetishes: Vore, tentacle, rape, ryona.

tl;dr it's Slay the Spire as H game.

EDIT:
The trial stops at 4th day or doing the 'clear all monsters' mission (2nd one) but you can cheat engine the day/resources to just enjoy losing scenes.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Oh hey random quoting person.
Are you perhaps trying out the quoting button ?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Release date confirmed as 26th June. It's reflected on the dlsite page.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Notes about the release from the dev's ci-en:

- erotic stats progression/corruption tracking (influences voices in scenes)
- ryona (punching, squeezing, no blood)
- free battle unlocks once you clear the story, allowing you to re-fight any enemy
- in free battle you can tweak your stats
- combat rape only
- 18 base scenes (variations push this number up to 180)
- approx 3400 unique voice clips