What's new

RPG Vore [破顔研] 粛清のサファイア / Purging Sapphire (RJ279968)

Kernog

Reputation score
This game looks very appealing to me. Does it have an english DlSite?
On the same trail of thought, is there an english translation planned (or is the game easy to play even without a translation)?

Edit: I tried to play the demo, but it simply stays on a mid-battle screen and the buttons do not work. Have any of you met this issue?
Annotation 2020-06-25 205339.jpg

Last edited:

Goburin

Reputation score
On the same trail of thought, is there an english translation planned (or is the game easy to play even without a translation)?

Edit: I tried to play the demo, but it simply stays on a mid-battle screen and the buttons do not work. Have any of you met this issue?
View attachment 32716
Yep, I also have this issue: right after the "Made with Unity" screen, the game immediately goes to that screen and none of the buttons do anything (hovering over UI stuff displays descriptions, too). Tried to install the game on my laptop too, but it had the exact same problem. I wonder what causes this.....

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

View attachment 32716
I've talked to Hagan (the creator) the english version is under review :)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's already on Nyaa.

So anyone know if there's a fix for the slowdowns? Seems like every enemy has multihits and every individual hit "freezes" the game for like 10 seconds each, even though the animation keeps going.

Edit: I think I've found a workaround. When you do your turn, keep the left-mouse clicked until the enemy stops shaking, then you'll have skipped through your turns animations. Then keep the left mouse clicked during the enemy turn. It lags so hard because everything plays out in slow motion, and if you switch turns too fast it'll still play out your turn with you being unable to accelerate it. Pretty stupid but it works.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
damn i'm stuck,i don't know what the fuck i need to do to fight the last monster.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so, can we hook text in unity game? i still didnt see any of it sadly

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
aah it seems i need to lure it in to the pool by using the red potion when he is close.

barados

Reputation score
If anyone happens to have a full save, it would be much appreciated.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Purchased the game, seens very worthy of money, voice action really make it lecherous, as her voice like ''kore wa yabai desu'' during h-scene on restrain = really turn me on.
Hum, going try enjoy as neutral player.
The main issues is = huge delay on multi hit attack(enemy multi-attack is a huge pain), as a friend on comment said left click work. I hope it get fixed soon.
As i cannot use multi attack cuz i get too pissed off waiting it every turn.

Seens like when you lose, you can keep chose being raped, as you can get more crystal but at cost of lewd stats raise too high and makes the game harder to defend against lewd attacks.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Great.
Has anyone encountered the issue Goburin and I met on the demo?
Yeah I have this. Both on the demo and the full game. Was kinda looking forward to playing this too...

Kernog

Reputation score
Yeah I have this. Both on the demo and the full game. Was kinda looking forward to playing this too...
I found the reason for this issue!

My computer is usually set on the french date format (dd/mm/yyyy). After I swtiched on the US date format, the game worked.
Edit: UK date format also works too, so I think it's something caused by language rather than format.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I found the reason for this issue!

My computer is usually set on the french date format (dd/mm/yyyy). After I swtiched on the US date format, the game worked.
Edit: UK date format also works too, so I think it's something caused by language rather than format.
Yep, switched mine to the UK format and hey presto, working game. So at least I can confirm this is a solution.

Kernog

Reputation score
So, after playing the demo, I can say that this will be a definite buy for me.
As people said before, the VA is top notch, the action and monster designs are right up my alley, and the gameplay is easy to understand even for someone who does not know japanese.

Also, unless I misunderstood the bug, I did not encounter the slow down on multi-hits. Things seemed to go at normal speed for me. So check if the dev did not already push an update.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
small importance of building early~ late game
the ''aroma'' is main quest item to progress and way to minimize corruption on students where monster goes, soo i'll not mention it on image.
The skill under ''pannel advance''(NUMBER 4) option(with toons of kanji text) unlock is a very important ''taunt'' thats force enemy uses lewd grab and restore your ''+2 SP'' and your skill option is all unlocked on that turn. Unlocking it you may use twice per battle, but one per turn. Use it to avoid a very bad RNG turn or finish enemies.
explorer_1CbqnF48Zh.png

also, skill tree,
The game has bug(FOR ME and few users at least), thats animation multi-attack is VERY DELAYED as wastes your precious time and happy fap time. To at least solve it, avoid building multi attack skill(twin dagger) to avoid stress delay. Hold ''left mouse buttom'' during enemy turn, but it dont work or YOUR turn.

explorer_utY4GHRTca.png

explorer_lCfi1Zl0FK.png
and the skill setting, mine at least has same accets from early game, but the defence buff is too good that i don't need use shield buff against multi-attack from enemies turn.
Early game you will need use 'EYES' to avoid enemies grab OR to avoid nuke damage.
The most safe early game build is 3 basic attack, 3 eyes and 3 barrier. From my experience.

Two version of eyes, this skill is important to avoid enemies debuffs thats is very annoying or nuke damage that put you on a very shitty situation.
The first = removes enemy LAST skill on their turn.
The eyes 2.0 with R on name = Removes the FIRST skill on their turn, usually to disable his grab rape and ignores skill decoy thats the first eyes skill cannot do.

Hope i helped you and support dev.

sorry my bad english.

Last edited by a moderator: