What's new

RPG Vore [破顔研] 粛清のサファイア / Purging Sapphire (RJ279968)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I found the reason for this issue!

My computer is usually set on the french date format (dd/mm/yyyy). After I swtiched on the US date format, the game worked.
Edit: UK date format also works too, so I think it's something caused by language rather than format.
Bless. I tried fiddling with time settings because I remember other games having that issue, but I only tried the timezone and not the actual format, that fixed it. Thanks man, I can finally enjoy this game proper.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Why can't I fight the final boss?

It says something in jap but I have no idea what.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Quite a few ways of going about this.

Either go for the masochistic "get raped to earn blue crystals quickly" or go for the slow way of minimising sex attacks and taking out random monsters one by one. The former speeds up the early part of the game, but it's almost guaranteed the final boss is going to wipe the player off the floor because it's got tons of HP, high damage attacks and if its sex attack gets going lewd characters are almost guaranteed to die from multiple climaxes.

There's no time limit, so players can take the slow approach and slowly build up while keeping sex damage to a minimum. A good mix of defensive intimidation and the odd decoy thrown in should keep damage down; at least two slots have to be dedicated to attack skills.

Finish the game and the free battle/gallery mode is enabled. No need to deliberately lose to each monster since free battle has all of the animations which are freely selectable.

Skills guide (for illiterate players too lazy/stubborn to use a machine translator that works with Unity):

1st row:
Hand chop: 3 damage, 0 action points
Slash: 8 damage, 1 action point
Multi-strike: 3x4 damage, 2 action points
Freeze: 16 damage, 2 action points
Decoy: When active for the turn, absorbs 8 damage. 1 action point.
Intimidate: Cancels the lowest skill on the enemy's next turn (action sequence is last skill to first).

2nd row:
Slash mk2: 14 damage, 1 action point
Multi-strike mk2: 6x4 damage, 2 action points
Zero multi-strike: 0x9 damage, 1 action point (yes that is not a bug. This needs to be used in combination with the next skill)
Attack boost: Attack boosted by 1, maximum boost of 3. Damage increased by the counter while it remains active. 2 action points.
Defence boost: Defence boosted by 1, maximum 3. Damage taken reduced by the counter per hit while it remains active. 2 action points.
Decoy break: Destroys all active enemy decoys. 1 action point.
Cure: Removes status debuffs (poison, stun etc.). 2 action points.

3rd row:
Hand chop mk 2: 8 damage, 0 action points.
Slash mk3: 20 damage, 1 action point.
Multi-strike mk3: 8x4 damage, 2 action points.
Claw: 9x2 damage. Damage per hit is doubled if player has an active debuff. 1 action point.
Decoy mk2: When active for the turn, absorbs 14 damage. 1 action point.
Boost buster: Removes 1 stack of attack and defence boost when used. 1 action point.
Intimidate R(everse): Cancels the highest skill on the enemy's next turn.

4th row:
Great Freeze: 60 damage. 2 action points.
Zero multistrike mk2: 0x12 damage, 1 action point.
Fang: 9x3 damage, damages self for 5 damage. Damage inflicted is not fatal. 1 action point.
Attack boost mk2: Attack boosted by 2, maximum 6. 2 action points.
Defence boost mk2: Defence boosted by 2, maximum 6. 2 action points.
Decoy mk3: When active for the turn, absorbs 22 damage. 1 action point.
Imbibe poison: Poisons player for three turns. 1 action point. Use together with Claw.
Cure mk2: Removes status debuffs. 1 action point.

Row 1:
Struggle: Reduces bind power by 1. Fills escape gauge (required to escape from sex attacks, the bar fills up more as bind power is decreased) 1 action point.
Cold blast: Reduces bind power by 2. 1 action point.

Row 2:
Attack boost
Defence boost
Cure

Row 3:
Cold blast mk2: Reduces bind power by 3. 1 action point.
Seduce: Reduces bind power by 10, however sex damage taken during the turn is doubled. 2 action points.
Meditate: Sex damage taken during turn is reduced by 1/2. 1 action point.

Row 4:
Attack boost mk2
Defence boost mk2
Desperate escape: 100% success to escape from sex attack, but player suffers 50 non-fatal damage. 5 action points.

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
So, I just finished the game. It's a fun little game. A little too easy if you know what you are doing, but fun nonetheless.

Edit: it lacks more varied game over scenes, but this is me wanting more of good things. I hope the game will have a sequel or updates.

Here is a full save, but I advise to do a normal run on the side.

Attachments

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What do the potions do?
The box is too small for the translator to fully show the description.

Kernog

Reputation score
Purple: prevents a monster from moving in a room. Useful if there is a room with 6 people in it and you lack green resource, but otherwise, not much use

Red: Attracts a monster to the room. The monster needs to be next to the aromated room to move. This is useful if you want a monster to move in an empty square, but if you kill every monster every night, it won't see much use until the final boss appears.
You will need red potions to guide the boss to the swimming pool, on the bottom right

Blue: only used once, to remove the final boss's barrier and trigger the final fight.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Purple: prevents a monster from moving in a room. Useful if there is a room with 6 people in it and you lack green resource, but otherwise, not much use

Red: Attracts a monster to the room. The monster needs to be next to the aromated room to move. This is useful if you want a monster to move in an empty square, but if you kill every monster every night, it won't see much use until the final boss appears.
You will need red potions to guide the boss to the swimming pool, on the bottom right

Blue: only used once, to remove the final boss's barrier and trigger the final fight.
Addition on the blue one you can also use it to destroy normal monster if needed.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see thank you.
Also is it normal for a lv2 monster to increase my sensitivity from 0 to 99999 in a single fight or is the lag causing it (turns lasts forever when multihits)

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is honestly a rather significant upgrade to his first game. Hard pressed to think of any one aspect that he didn't improve upon in some way. Just an overall solid game that was really enjoyable to play, even if it was a bit short and light on content. Was definitely worth the wait and i am genuinely interested to see where he goes from here.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sucks its still not on english dlsite. Really wanna support the guy and wanna play the game.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So did anyone who use auto translator can upload some of their translation setting? Mine got way off the screen.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found the reason for this issue!

My computer is usually set on the french date format (dd/mm/yyyy). After I swtiched on the US date format, the game worked.
Edit: UK date format also works too, so I think it's something caused by language rather than format.
Nice find but for some reason using the Reipatcher causes this problem to come back. Guess we'll just have to play unpatched for now.

xyzcityhunter

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice and easy game play with good amount of audio content... Would like to see more visual content though, a lot of monster's move is a bit too subtle to catch what they're doing to the heroine...:unsure:

EDIT: Few question
1. Any method to trigger the monster for grapple (sex) move during the fight?
2. Any method to make the game full screen? Not sure if this issue is just on my side...

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
1. Use the provoke skill (red button with a red square), then choose to do nothing (red button next to it)
2. You can put the game on full screen in the settings

Raiden83

Reputation score
Am i stupid? Why does the game not start,it keep freezing on load?