What's new

ACT NTR [NoTearsProject] NoTearsAction~アル姉ぇの忍法帖~ (RJ297128)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I've finally managed to rig the game to work!
The gameplay itself isn't exceptional, I agree. Overall, it wasn't bad, but unfortunately the number of scenes went down proportionately due to the investment into animating everything. A fair trade-off, I guess; though I would have preferred more CGs myself.
However, the circle's strength is usually in the H-scene writing/dialogue, so the only good way to play this is with hooking the text to a translator.

I did some trials, and as it is an IL2CPP runtime Unity game (which don't work with Unity autotranslator) I played around in Textractor until i finally managed to find a hook for it.
That way, the h-scenes can be enjoyed if you actually can make out what they're saying.
If you care about it, searching among the many hooks for a minute or two could get you one that actually works reasonably well. Mine spammed the controller layout between two messages, but it was easy to ignore.

Care to share how you manage to make the game work for all thoses who can't ? ;)

OP
R

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Care to share how you manage to make the game work for all thoses who can't ? ;)
Yeah: On Windows 10, under Time&Language, setting the Region to Japanese fixes it for me. I was already on a japanese locale via the non-unicode settings, so I wasn't sure what went wrong. Time zone settings didn't make any difference either. The region setting change fixed it for me.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ohohoh, noice.
It got my attention because ACT, but i've been discarding giving it a shot because it gave me the impression of being your typical ugly ahegao fuckfest with an over-the-top disproportioned bodied protagonist, but by your description i'm sold.

By the way, @Resnepsid , what we were asking was, how did you hook up the text if ReiPatcher did not work?

OP
R

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ohohoh, noice.
It got my attention because ACT, but i've been discarding giving it a shot because it gave me the impression of being your typical ugly ahegao fuckfest with an over-the-top disproportioned bodied protagonist, but by your description i'm sold.

By the way, @Resnepsid , what we were asking was, how did you hook up the text if ReiPatcher did not work?
yeah, no ahegao fuckfest here, just some despair, lol.

as to how to hook the game:

1. boot up textractor x64 (if you boot up x86 it will tell you to switch to x64)
2. attach it the game executable

THEN: add hook -> HQ-C@BF68C0:UnityPlayer.dll
test if it works, otherwise:

3. within the game itself, get to a point where a text box pops up (conversation or event)
4. once that is done, press search for hooks in textractor (the language box ticked) and then start hook search
1599308875801.png
5. wait for the search to complete. It should find around ~12500 hooks (lol) so don't be surprised if your pc slows down/freezes temporarily.
6. once done, a prompt to save the .txt file of gathered hooks can be saved -- this is down to preference whether to save it for easier searching or not.
7. within the list of hooks, scroll up/down until you can find text that matches the conversation/event text; highlight such hooks and add them to the user hook list.
note: you might want to look for several of these, in case one of them turns out to be buggy or not working
8. once done, you can close the search and trial run these hooks to see how spammy/buggy they are.

Best of luck!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Resnepsid Awesome, thank you very much.
Man Textractor f*cking rules, it has saved my ass a few times since little time i've known him, succeeding where many other have failed, like ReiPatcher here, visual novel reader, ZTranslate, just to name a few...

Oh and hype, the despair part has got me more pumped up plus no ahegao goddamn looking forward to this

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man are the stages long as balls
And the gameplay is not precisely exquisite
I Second that

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I still have black screen error and I changed region to Japanese ... :(
You may need unicode and region (warning : region and timeset are different thing).

If you're sure you did it right, then move the game to another folder (move the game folder content), without japanese or syntax, and directly at the start of a HD (if possible the boot disk with window on it).
Try starting again, forcing admin mode if needed.
If it still fail, you either have a non compatible window version (you're not using vista or older :D ? ) - or you have some software (codec, direct X, GC pilote...) or hardware (very rare case, and rarely solved by small circle).

IAmAKi

Reputation score
GOR instead of combat rape. Overly long stages and a whole mess of moonrune text. Substandard gameplay with little substance in even scenes.

I was led to believe the scenes were as good as night of revenge's but... honestly, they're not even close.
No judging to anybody who enjoys this title, but for me I have to say I'm not really impressed at all.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1.GOR is better. Gives more impact.
2.Haven't played very far on either but NoR's are too over the top iirc.
3.Stage length and gameplay is ass alright.
4.Voiced text dialogue is the best.
Imho

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
God damn it why is the sin of creating long levels with platforms and enemies thrown wherever so often committed. It's like someone in Japan has created a program that takes mariomaker levels and repurposes them with generic textures and sells them to artists, except you would have a hard time finding mario maker levels that are as boring as the level design in these act games. It's a shame because I can see what they were going for with the cards but it's not like there's any fun combinations or strategies you're trying to cook up in your head to use because the level design and enemies don't warrent any thought.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
God damn it why is the sin of creating long levels with platforms and enemies thrown wherever so often committed. It's like someone in Japan has created a program that takes mariomaker levels and repurposes them with generic textures and sells them to artists, except you would have a hard time finding mario maker levels that are as boring as the level design in these act games. It's a shame because I can see what they were going for with the cards but it's not like there's any fun combinations or strategies you're trying to cook up in your head to use because the level design and enemies don't warrent any thought.
Mm, absolutely. New devs need to look back on older games like the SNES super mario world/land and any non-metroidvania castlevania title. See how the level works with the enemies to make just a few types of bad guy feel different to take on. But they just don't do that. So it often feels like they're extremely disconnected from their playerbase and are probably just in it for the $$$.

Nothing wrong with doing something for the money of course, but y'know... don't make it obvious.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok i fought the dark screen and lost:region, apploc, language change, nothing works, and im not in mood to install japanese windows.

Can someone please give save with full gallery so i at least could check scenes?

kzkz

Reputation score
Hey, guys.
My computer doesn't seem to get a black screen.
Can someone give me a video or screenshot of what kind of screen I'm getting?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, guys.
My computer doesn't seem to get a black screen.
Can someone give me a video or screenshot of what kind of screen I'm getting?
This post hurts my brain... are you asking us to send a print screen of what you're seeing?
Also, anyone have a save file for this? For some reason I can't understand how to save on this game...

Reputation score
For some reason I can't understand how to save on this game...
The forth option as you open the menu.
save.jpg
And be aware that, you cannot save if you use yellow portal to go to the stages that you already passed before.
If you do so, you need to go to the rest point in order to save again.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Finally finished the game.If anybody wants save I willing to share if anyone can point to save file location.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I thought the same but said folder had a lot of weird files so my heart wavered