What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 6/26 - COMPLETE)

Wolfregis
Will the Minotaur update be released this week or has it been released already because I just got a message from Patreon saying you guys just posted something and when I clicked to check it out I got a 404 page not found error.
1d
Hreinn Games
Yes, we are aiming for this week, but we havent send any messages.

That was posted yesterday on Hreinn Games patron page.

Some news about the minotaurs update?

theyre nearly finished, couple days left.
usually you should check their patreon and blog for news :p

Patreon is the best way to check progress, they usually only update their blog and forums once the update is complete.

doesn't help if you can't see patreon posts

Almost done, like 98% done but we want to get ready the rewards and such. Cant give an exact date, since people get too overzealous on those, but should be soonish, here is a butt

cc158ac204.jpg

doesn't help if you can't see patreon posts

We havent made any patreon only posts about it, we generally answer to people in public threads,emails or pm's about the release, but we havent given an exact date as said above.

butts are nice

does this work like slave trainer ending or something different

does this work like slave trainer ending or something different
A little like the slave trainer in that it will be a special ending with different rules, but the gameplay will feel more like the main game.

Almost done, like 98% done but we want to get ready the rewards and such. Cant give an exact date, since people get too overzealous on those, but should be soonish, here is a butt

cc158ac204.jpg

We havent made any patreon only posts about it, we generally answer to people in public threads,emails or pm's about the release, but we havent given an exact date as said above.

wow, looks great!
does this update only contain the minotaur scene?

Praise be to Nomo, giver of butts!

Will this DLC also feature the orb bad end? Or is that another update?

wow, looks great!
does this update only contain the minotaur scene?

Oh lol, no. We have 13~ scenes from 3 huge CGs, since each CG maxes out on 5 minotaurs for each girl,so we have only handjobs, only anal variants and etc.. So it is a pretty sex packed update with a lot of scenes and plus costumes, combined with Sierras great writing, so I'm sure anyone that felt minotaur thirst will have it filled more than they can ask for ;D

And ofc, that scene is there.

Praise be to Nomo, giver of butts!

Will this DLC also feature the orb bad end? Or is that another update?

Not this update.

gwOMkHW.jpg

The complete version of the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week.

We did a lot of work for it as you will see, it has more than 10 scenes, with the three girls having a close encounter with the minotaur tribe.

This update is another ending addition to the game, so you should look for it around the end battle, the requirements aren't too complicated, but we also want to let you find it for yourselves, because we are evil like that. ^_^ If you struggle too much though, there is a hint in the gallery room.

For the next update, we decided to give Noxian Nights one more month of love and care, and to fulfill the endings some people seem to have wanted very much, so you can look forward to that, but this time it is truly a finale, we just felt like those endings were needed to make the experience full and satisfying for all parties involved, so after some talk we figured one more month is worth it.

On July 25th we'll release the game to the $5 tier, then it will go public on July 29th

We did a lot of work for it as you will see, it has more than 10 scenes, with the three girls having a close encounter with the minotaur tribe.

I'd want to say, "poor Kat," since she has the most scenes(from what I can tell) where all her holes get reamed by minotaur cock. I'd want to, but I'm not gonna. I'm pretty sure she's just tsundere, or something like that, if the way she sneaks off to go fuck horses is any indication of her inclination towards ungulate dick.

For the next update, we decided to give Noxian Nights one more month of love and care, and to fulfill the endings some people seem to have wanted very much, so you can look forward to that, but this time it is truly a finale, we just felt like those endings were needed to make the experience full and satisfying for all parties involved, so after some talk we figured one more month is worth it.

It's good to hear that NN will be getting some closure. I was wondering when the voidborn that's the root of this whole "lust" mess would get it's own cgs. That and I'm pretty hyped for KoD.

Im kinda happy for NN, and its obviously completely sound to finish the game before you move on.
It just would have been really cool to see a KoD soonish.
(still hyped to see what kind of gameplay and story you guys decided to do)
Well, as long it is just another month and not another year :p

You guys should be really proud. Noxian Nights is a great (sexy) game, and the fact you managed to complete it means you have the foresight and intelligence to limit yourselves when necessary, and are also responsible enough to be trusted with your Patreon's money.

And like I said, the fact that it's actually just a great game on top of that, well, I'm really looking forward to what you guys put out in the future!

I'd want to say, "poor Kat," since she has the most scenes(from what I can tell) where all her holes get reamed by minotaur cock. I'd want to, but I'm not gonna. I'm pretty sure she's just tsundere, or something like that, if the way she sneaks off to go fuck horses is any indication of her inclination towards ungulate dick.

It's good to hear that NN will be getting some closure. I was wondering when the voidborn that's the root of this whole "lust" mess would get it's own cgs. That and I'm pretty hyped for KoD.

Haha, well after this update Katarina will definitely not be the sole queen of 'all her holes getting reamed by minotaur cock'.

Im kinda happy for NN, and its obviously completely sound to finish the game before you move on.
It just would have been really cool to see a KoD soonish.
(still hyped to see what kind of gameplay and story you guys decided to do)
Well, as long it is just another month and not another year :p

Yea, we do want to give a satisfying closure, and if we had ended this month and started KoD, we would have lost some of the work habits we made in doing updates for NN and its universe, so we decided to use the flow we have now to make one last release of 2 endings so that everyone that had felt like something was missing, would be happy.

And me and Sierra are both hyped for KoD and keep talking about it and how to do things, so you dont have to worry, it will come sooner than later.

You guys should be really proud. Noxian Nights is a great (sexy) game, and the fact you managed to complete it means you have the foresight and intelligence to limit yourselves when necessary, and are also responsible enough to be trusted with your Patreon's money.

And like I said, the fact that it's actually just a great game on top of that, well, I'm really looking forward to what you guys put out in the future!

Thanks! We do try to be very professional about it and threat it like any other job.And glad you like the game!

I hadn't expected more updates.

Will these updates me changing anything in the base game or just adding more endings?

I hadn't expected more updates.

Will these updates me changing anything in the base game or just adding more endings?
Just adding more endings, so no worries regarding your walkthrough! The only thing that might be relevant to your work is that part of the last update will be contingent on having finished certain optional content.

Thanks for the great work.

Curious if the LeBlanc ending will be getting some more TLC as well for the final update since it's a great scene that could use just a bit more. Would like to know, and thanks for all of your hard work.

Thanks for the great work.

Curious if the LeBlanc ending will be getting some more TLC as well for the final update since it's a great scene that could use just a bit more. Would like to know, and thanks for all of your hard work.

I'm not sure what tlc stands for, but we wont be doing any additional work on top of the LB ending, the new ones will be brand new.

I'm not sure what tlc stands for, but we wont be doing any additional work on top of the LB ending, the new ones will be brand new.

Will the Shack guy be in ? :)

Back