What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 6/26 - COMPLETE)

So I'm at the ending screen, and I have met the requirements, I think, for the special 3rd person ending, but I don't see an option for it. Any help?

"Third person ending"?

You go into the city, into the wilds or talk to each person for the ending. If you're talking to someone and they don't offer to let you go with them then you didn't qualify for their ending.

Sorry to say but the walkthrough is on hold for now. My PC's fucked, so I'll be getting a better one soon. Once I get the new one, I'll need to start the walkthrough almost from scratch.

EDIT: I managed to salvage one of my earlier updates. Here's the page to the walkthrough so far; !

It's still VERY early, so don't expect it too help too much.

Last edited:

I've played through this game twice now and wanted to say that
this is one of the more fun H-games I've played.

If anything I say here has already been said/answered I'm sorry for
wasting your time.(Big thread)

I really loved the art you guys made for this game and it made the
whole thing much more enjoyable.
The story and characters were also pretty good and interesting,
which kept me glued the first time around.

However, there are some downsides I'd like to point out.

As fun as the game was, the combat appeared to be rather lazy.
You had very basic rpgmaker combat with almost no changes,
which gets dull rather quickly.

I can also see that you went a little for lore-based skills by only
giving each characer their own abilities from league and nothing else.
However, mechanically almost none of them had any real
resemblance from the real thing.

Why is Runic blade a very basic skill that just deals a little
more damage than a normal attack?
Wouldn't it make more sense to have it buff riven when she uses
skills and make the next normal attack deal bonus damage?

Broken wings was also kinda strange, just being a bland all-enemies attack.
Why not have it be a 3-stage attack resembling the actual league skill?

Some skills are also very underwhelming(Death lotus) and some just seem
blatantly OP(Transcending blades).

Anyhoo... Just wanted to say a few things about this fun game.

Thanks and sorry for this wall of text.

I went into this game expecting another generic RPGMaker h-game.

I was mostly right.

What I didn't expect, however, was how much I would like the characters. Sierra's writing really sold the game(Katarina being a size-queen also doesn't hurt) to me. I'd replay the game just to see Riven and co.'s depraved reactions to the debauchery they're subjected to again. Hell, I've even looked up some League lore. A game that I consider cancer. I may eve try the game out again. The writing was so good I may subject myself to cancer. Think about that.

I have got some high hopes for Kingdom of Deception. I hope Sabia will be able to keep up with Riven, or not. Bad ends are fun, too!

New PC should be getting in today. Once I get it up and running, I'll get the game again and continue working on the walkthrough.

Okay, this is getting annoying. I did all of the scenes, got both Irelia's and Katarina's affection high enough for their endings...and LeBlanc's still refuse to drop. This is the third time I've replayed the game from the beginning dammit and the lack of skip button for the dialogues is starting to become REALLY bothersome at this point. :mad:

Can anyone pass me a save at the end with LeBlanc unlocked please ?

Leblanc save for whoever's still interested
https:// mega.nz/#!FpFUCTaT!xoIuNPQNMov3oUG3PnQHx9tGXxr8ABMyhP0da5RzTIY

Okay, this is getting annoying. I did all of the scenes, got both Irelia's and Katarina's affection high enough for their endings...and LeBlanc's still refuse to drop. This is the third time I've replayed the game from the beginning dammit and the lack of skip button for the dialogues is starting to become REALLY bothersome at this point. :mad:

Can anyone pass me a save at the end with LeBlanc unlocked please ?

Wait... isn't that the problem? I thought LeBlanc's ending requires your affection with the other two girls to be LOW.

Wait... isn't that the problem? I thought LeBlanc's ending requires your affection with the other two girls to be LOW.

I think that to get LeBlanc's ending you need to have both girl's affection near the same level. If you over-level or under-level one of them you won't get the ending.

It doesn't require their affection to be low, but taking every opportunity to raise Katarina/Irelia means ignoring chances to raise LeBlanc. That is the only connection between their affection levels and the LeBlanc ending - it's possible to get all three in one game, but it's a careful balancing act.

This has been one of my favorite games to play in a long time. I about loved everything about it. The Story, characters, gameplay, battles, all the quest, and of course the hentai in it. The Story is a good bit of complex, intriguing, and not boring to where i just skip conversations to get to the hentai. It really made me want to finish the game and see how the story finishes. The Characters were interesting and not similar basic characters you see in every game. They all dont look the same detail wise and aren't cliche. I generally like every character in this game. This was the first game i've played from this circle so the backgrounds on all of them are new to me and very well explained. And The Artwork IS BEAUTIFUL BTW

To cut this kinda short cuz im kinda tired. The gameplay was amazing the grinding at first really made you feel like you had to knock the dust off, then the new teammates you get really help and are unique. The moment in the castle when you're taking it over and the guy screams for help and if you laze off for a minute to explore he dies i was like aww man thats some great gameplay right there cuz i thought that may happen but i was like nah basic hentai games won't penalize you like that, but i loved that. Then by the end the extra slave training part is a great dlc-ish part.

This game is going in my saved game folders with like another 10 games i have all-time hrpg games. I thoroughly enjoyed this game and look forward to future games. And i think i'll be adding on as a Patreon =p.

Last edited:

I typically don't play HRPG since I dont like static CG or can't read Japanese and using translator is shitty as hell but the CGs and artstyle in general is absolutely amazing and so was the story, 11/10. Still sad I don't get to see animations in that artstyle, even though the cg swapping thingy you did with Katarina's horse fucks was enough since those were retardedly good ass, tits, faces and penises. No homo. Can we see more of that? I think the Ghoul scenes would be fit for that.

Hopefully we get to see more League content from you guys because this left me wishing for a sequel with maybe more League characters. (Talon and Darius where).

It doesn't require their affection to be low, but taking every opportunity to raise Katarina/Irelia means ignoring chances to raise LeBlanc. That is the only connection between their affection levels and the LeBlanc ending - it's possible to get all three in one game, but it's a careful balancing act.

Since you are active here, i´d like to ask why so few of the scenes in Noxian Nights are repeatable. I mean, Katharina fucks Horses, but cant have sex with the captain more than once? irelia "helps" the guy in the miners house but only once? i am a big fan of the blowjob scenes and very glad they can be repeated.

Since you are active here, i´d like to ask why so few of the scenes in Noxian Nights are repeatable. I mean, Katharina fucks Horses, but cant have sex with the captain more than once? irelia "helps" the guy in the miners house but only once? i am a big fan of the blowjob scenes and very glad they can be repeated.

you noticed theres a gallery at the end of the game ?
Every scene is repeatable there, so to say.

it´s not that i cant see the scenes again, it´s that i want to see them ingame.
the girls become total sluts, but half the scenes cant be repeated for no reason i can see.

This has been one of my favorite games to play in a long time. I about loved everything about it. The Story, characters, gameplay, battles, all the quest, and of course the hentai in it. The Story is a good bit of complex, intriguing, and not boring to where i just skip conversations to get to the hentai. It really made me want to finish the game and see how the story finishes. The Characters were interesting and not similar basic characters you see in every game. They all dont look the same detail wise and aren't cliche. I generally like every character in this game. This was the first game i've played from this circle so the backgrounds on all of them are new to me and very well explained. And The Artwork IS BEAUTIFUL BTW

To cut this kinda short cuz im kinda tired. The gameplay was amazing the grinding at first really made you feel like you had to knock the dust off, then the new teammates you get really help and are unique. The moment in the castle when you're taking it over and the guy screams for help and if you laze off for a minute to explore he dies i was like aww man thats some great gameplay right there cuz i thought that may happen but i was like nah basic hentai games won't penalize you like that, but i loved that. Then by the end the extra slave training part is a great dlc-ish part.

This game is going in my saved game folders with like another 10 games i have all-time hrpg games. I thoroughly enjoyed this game and look forward to future games. And i think i'll be adding on as a Patreon =p.

Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed the game! We did try to make the characters and plot interesting, so its nice to see people like it.

I typically don't play HRPG since I dont like static CG or can't read Japanese and using translator is shitty as hell but the CGs and artstyle in general is absolutely amazing and so was the story, 11/10. Still sad I don't get to see animations in that artstyle, even though the cg swapping thingy you did with Katarina's horse fucks was enough since those were retardedly good ass, tits, faces and penises. No homo. Can we see more of that? I think the Ghoul scenes would be fit for that.

Hopefully we get to see more League content from you guys because this left me wishing for a sequel with maybe more League characters. (Talon and Darius where).

I do want to try and start animating my CGs, and have been doing some experiments, but I still dont feel confident with the extra work that I will be able to deliver as frequently and without fail as we have been until now, so maybe sometime in the future when I get more experience we will do a game with animated CGs.

Well the scenes are something that happens in context, and specific quest/plot line so it is reasonable to happen once as a reward to that, those which are meant to be repeated, do repeat. And as Keep said, we did add a gallery option, so you can see them again there.

dont you need to have some kind of corruption level before you can do the well event.

Okay, sorry it took so long, but my new PC is up and running. I'm downloading the newest version of the game right now and will get to work on the walkthrough ASAP. No idea when it'll be ready since there's a LOT of content for me to pour through.

Some news about the minotaurs update?

Back