What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
hey dude, read the spoilers in the OP :D
I have a messy list open rn and im lazy, so if you're lazy too, here's my list i use while i translate:
Events done: 13/31
0Bookstore 8
1Pub 7
2Coffee shop 6
3Tutor 8
4Inn 7
5Toy shop 7
6Karaoke 6
19train 7
20dad 10
8pool 6
21best friend 10
17massage 8
18Gynecology 7
Endgins father
ending best friend

Incomplete
11 Carbaret club
teacher

Untouched

Voice actor
youtuber
carbaret club
used underwear store
hang out shop
prostiution - square
photos/photos 2
Thanks i was waiting for the father ending before playing his scenes, going to do that right now!! xD

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nick92 I added a 16.02.2018 on my mega. I don't wanna touch other events because you said it broke some of your stuffs, so those are only the 000~008 / 011 / 017~022 common events, and their h-scenes.

mega.nz/#F!hrwgDZjB!OXRSRDxfTVpiiMbXHiskqw

By the way, I'll have a 20days trip on my vacation so I won't be logging on here neither working on the spell checking and text fixes.

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
camikaa Well, have fun. We'll be here. I MIGHT help more on the translations. I'll apply your spell check next patch. maybe after bakatora's next translated scene.

I'm gonna play the sequel to this game, Yukino. 0% chance on getting it translated because of the new wolfRPG encryption. shame.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
camikaa Well, have fun. We'll be here. I MIGHT help more on the translations. I'll apply your spell check next patch. maybe after bakatora's next translated scene.

I'm gonna play the sequel to this game, Yukino. 0% chance on getting it translated because of the new wolfRPG encryption. shame.
wait the game has a sequel?!! what is the relation between the two?

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
wait the game has a sequel?!! what is the relation between the two?
No relation. NTR Misaki, NTR Kanade and NTR Yukino all have the same mechanics, but different characters and stories.
The setting may be the same city (however in different districts) for all, but no protagonist ever meet characters of the other game (however, Internet news in "NTR Yukino" hits wich is the canon ending for the first two).

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In this game NTR Kanade, there is a reference to the first game.
The first time she gets frustated and do the 1st prostitution event, the costumer asks if she's a schoolgirl called Misaki. So Kanade while sexually frustated lies and says she is, and so it begins her prostitution life style.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there's actually ANOTHER reference too, go to the top right of the school map, misaki is sitting there hahaha
btw I am back and I am translating, time was short last night so im only through the first two events in gotou's stuff.

EDIT list eaerlier was incorrect, here's a more correct one:
Events done: 13/31
0Bookstore 8
1Pub 7
2Coffee shop 6
3Tutor 8
4Inn 7
5Toy shop 7
6Karaoke 6
19train 7
20dad 10
8pool 6
21best friend 10
17massage 8
18Gynecology 7
Endgins father
ending best friend
11 Carbaret club

Incomplete
22 gotou

Untouched

Voice actor
youtuber
carbaret club
used underwear store
hang out shop
prostiution - square
photos/photos 2

--recorded events
school
womens toilet
Inn
dad
residental area
school/ 2nd district
classroom
corridor
HEV's and endings
Most of the reactions.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ohhh, I totally missed that. "Mysterious Bloomers" huh.. :p

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh shit, just realised i toatally forgot all of the diary/convos last patch, my bad. ill get on that asap.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah, and I didn't even translate her stuff hahaha.
But~ she's super usefull since she tells you what ending you'll get.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
yeah, and I didn't even translate her stuff hahaha.
But~ she's super usefull since she tells you what ending you'll get.
This being Acerola i wonder how she says it, i doubt is: "you are on dad ending!"

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can I just say, the events for the teacher are long as hell and a bitch to translate, since this fucking meathead uses weird kanji and phrases. I just spent two hours translating a single scene.

it also turns out that alot of the kanji he uses are weird and rare ones that aren't in my dictionaries, so im like fuuuuuuuuu why is anal hard to interprettt

Last edited:

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can I just say, the events for the teacher are long as hell and a bitch to translate, since this fucking meathead uses weird kanji and phrases. I just spent two hours translating a single scene.

it also turns out that alot of the kanji he uses are weird and rare ones that aren't in my dictionaries, so im like fuuuuuuuuu why is anal hard to interprettt
Lol. I know that feeling.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
maybe sometimes its easier to just interpret it your way. people who dont know japanese wont realize the difference anyway :) for my part im not insisting on 100% true translation

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I did notice her sometime ago, but didn't really realized she's Misaki
(I kinda remember Misaki to be a little more "roundish" even icon-sized, but could just be my fallacious memory... )

Reputation score
nice job been wanting to play this game for a while but the lanaguage barrier kinda put me off,but thaks for this

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for being so absent folks, life was kinda a bitch. I haven't completley untouched the project, it's just not enough to release imo. I've done the firest 7 events for the teacher, and like I said earlier, this dude speaks suuuuper weird. it's aids to translate, and like I can't just write something random, because I don't get any of what he means at all, so I end up replaying the scene and studying each individual kanji till it makes sense.... anyway, when I finally finish it (exactly 70% through his stuff) expect some english to come out janky, but generally understandable. Hope it's good enough for you sascha27283 , hahaha.

Ares02 , it's her~ it's actually interesting to see how the sprites changed between games. It's funny to see the consistence of the inconsistency in the sprites. Look carefully at the stuff acerola puts on the hair of the sprites, and check where it goes when you move the character left and right... hahaha

@FutanariMaster, Don't you worry boi, although I'm slow and lazy as fuck, this shit WILL BE DONE. EVENTUALLY.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Headsup: Added a little credit in the help menu for Nick92 and camiika. Tbh, I just realised it might be more helpful to include a friggen dictionary of the japanese sound effects, since they kinda look weird on their own haha. Stuff like guchuguchu or zubuuun or dokunn just look childish in english... well maybe I'll just do that in my version later.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, shit, event 8 is another case of fucking repettition.... I'm gonna find where this fucker is, and check if there's a SINGLY LONE OF DIFFERENCE...
if anyone comes across an infirmary scence that's untransalted in the next patch, be sure to tell me, and give me your save please