What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sharing a cheat table for CE 6.7 to the one translating this game. This makes easier to change day number, day of the week and also her cloths for events... Helps for testing and seeing the dialogues that still aren't translated for the one testing. Download:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
dude i thought you died after this website got fucked glad to see ur alive XD

zeronex01X

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi guys abit off topic

I search the internet and found no guide so can anyone help me unlock the following routes:

1. MC x Chika

2. Chika x Dad

3. Chika x Keichi

This are the only routes I'm missing and I want to complete the scene mode

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I was just wondering is this translation finished or has it been abandoned?

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was just wondering is this translation finished or has it been abandoned?
Well he wasn't online for over a month on this website so for now it's dead. Not sure what boobybot was talking about a couple comments above.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Bakatora has been inactive a couple months the past year too, but then he did come back.
So, I just think may be a problem of being busy in RL

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Or maybe he is like me and is just unable to log in normally, i mean in the last 2 weeks i have been without internet for more than 10 minutes some days.........

The "some days" means that if i am lucky i get those 10 minutes, otherwise no internet for days......

BlueFire213

Reputation score
By the way, does anyone know how to add the translations? From what I downloaded it comes in a folder form so what's up with these "WOLF" files that keep me from translating the game :cry:

Edit: I figured it out after a YouTube video, and I downloaded something called DXExtract :D

Last edited:

BlueFire213

Reputation score
You planning on continuing his work? lol
No, no, no, I was just trying to add the translations in folder form and since they were WOLF files, I got confused. Idk how to translate, sounded that way tho right, sorry, sorry haha.

DrkBlk

Reputation score
For some reason i can't download the patch. Is anyone else able to download it from Mega?