What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR [NTRWORLD] NTR无人岛 / NTR Uninhabited Island (RE288133) (RJ288133)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i can buy it, but only if there is someone who is willing to crack DRM, the price is way to high, i just want to teach author a lesson, how internet works

OP
S

ShabbyCrabby

Reputation score
Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
@ments Just found your copy on usual sites. Thanks for going through the hassle and sharing with us all.

Karagee

Reputation score
Just played it, and in a few hours in I started thinking "Gee, this similar to that Japanese NTR island game." the arts is 2/5 the maker can't draw that well, for story it looks similar to that JP NTR island game, final verdict. It's not worth the money.
it's similar to this but with few key differences
The gameplay is linear, like Visual Novel. And there's should be an act of choice, but I can't seem to find it.
Edit: There are multiple endings, but I've only got the END1 so far.

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just played it, and in a few hours in I started thinking "Gee, this similar to that Japanese NTR island game." the arts is 2/5 the maker can't draw that well, for story it looks similar to that JP NTR island game, final verdict. It's not worth the money.
it's similar to this, but with few key differences
The gameplay is linear, like Visual Novel. Will update as soon as I could.
Man, I really like the Survive series. They're really good.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i'm stuck after meeting the second ugly bastard (the captain?). there is a ghost that keep follow me and can't interact with anyone (they are in the beach in front of a raft).
any suggestion?

zubtinj

Lurker
Reputation score
it's similar to this but with few key differences
The gameplay is linear, like Visual Novel. And there's should be an act of choice, but I can't seem to find it.
I agree with you, its not a quality game, but I cant help trying to find a different ending. The only lead that I have is picking up a ghost in the cave when you head out alone near the end.

i'm stuck after meeting the second ugly bastard (the captain?). there is a ghost that keep follow me and can't interact with anyone (they are in the beach in front of a raft).
any suggestion?
You have to go out and collect supplies. This involves killing a bunch of monkeys

MrMarroc

Reputation score
You need 4 of each supply: water, fish, meat, and coconut/fruit. The ending is supposed to be different depending if you got the ghost or not, but i never saw one. Unless im doing something wrong.

Karagee

Reputation score
bruh, I messed around with the game and found out there's an end where the ghost fked the girl and I somehow unlocked the CG room but it's unfortunately stuck Now Loading...

Last edited:

Karagee

Reputation score
I agree with you, its not a quality game, but I cant help trying to find a different ending. The only lead that I have is picking up a ghost in the cave when you head out alone near the end.

You have to go out and collect supplies. This involves killing a bunch of monkeys
sh*t. After doing some digging, it turns out you cannot go back to camp else a switch triggers an escape success route. Once you got the ghost don't go back to your camp, instead, hunt the monkeys until you teleported. This should trigger an unsuccessful escape. aaaand, it unlocks CG as well. welp usually I say GG but it's a kusoge so... yeah.

Last edited:

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sh*t. After doing some digging, it turns out you cannot go back to camp else a switch triggers an escape success route. Once you got the ghost don't go back to your camp, instead, hunt the monkeys until you teleported. This should trigger an unsuccessful escape. aaaand, it unlocks CG as well. welp usually I say GG but it's a kusoge so... yeah.
the cg room stuck with now loading:D