What's new

VN/TEXT [Nuku Valente] Flexible Infection

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Text Game - WIP] Flexible Infection

tie bob, bring bob to the sarcophagus, offer bob to anubis.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I hate this game...i hate it so much that won't even bother giving a reason for this post, i'll just leave it here like this for everyone to ignore.:mad:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, actually took the time to play it and explore, it's a brilliant concept really. One thing bugs me though, that sometimes the mutations are..... TOO weird. I can enjoy the thought of a Niko with maybe wings instead of arms, but when it's something like that demon mouse you find where the catnip is, where her clit is pretty much half her size (at least that's what I remember that's what it said) that's just disgusting. Said it took up her whole stomach or something.

Also, if you infect other people with sex, it's always the same description except when doing it with a guy or girl ((ugh, apparently I did a guy named Lisa. Damn mutations...)) So it's rather bland in the sex department. Only time things got detailed were when you read that magazine. The endings were also quite short. I didn't find myself aroused by this game really.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, actually took the time to play it and explore, it's a brilliant concept really. One thing bugs me though, that sometimes the mutations are..... TOO weird. I can enjoy the thought of a Niko with maybe wings instead of arms, but when it's something like that demon mouse you find where the catnip is, where her clit is pretty much half her size (at least that's what I remember that's what it said) that's just disgusting. Said it took up her whole stomach or something.

Also, if you infect other people with sex, it's always the same description except when doing it with a guy or girl ((ugh, apparently I did a guy named Lisa. Damn mutations...)) So it's rather bland in the sex department. Only time things got detailed were when you read that magazine. The endings were also quite short. I didn't find myself aroused by this game really.
I have you say, your signature is really distracting. Every time I see it when I scroll through the thread, I pause for some unknown reason.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to res a post, but has anybody checked up on this game yet? Was wondering if it's gotten better and I'm not exactly wanting to make an account for Toonpimp <_<

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score

FI is no longer being developed. Long live Flexible Survival!

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's the sequel.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone please turn this into an SWF PLEASE My computer goes offline sometimes, and I hate going to the blog to play each time PLEASE put this in flash

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone please turn this into an SWF PLEASE My computer goes offline sometimes, and I hate going to the blog to play each time PLEASE put this in flash
Turn it into a Flash program? No.

Give you a ? Yes.

Tell you you have to ? Also yes.