What's new

VN/TEXT [Nuku Valente] Flexible Infection

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a game being developed on TP's forums by a user 'Nuku'. It looks promising, and I've had quite a bit of...*cough*...fun playing it. Now, keep in mind, it's all text, and there may be a few rough spots, but all-in-all, its a fun play.

Oh, and, this has transformation. In fact, thats almost the entire thing - transformations of various kinds, many based through wild, hot sex.

If you are uncomfortable with your gender changing as quickly as you can flip a coin, and your genitalia generally being made of clay for the whims of the random chance of what you run into, then, have a blast!

EDIT:

The post from his thread on the TP forum.

In this game, you start out in a room, and there are various monsters around the city. These monsters range from horse-sized skunks, to cat girls, small lionesses, alpha lions, latex foxes and latex wolves, easter bunnies, rat dudes and a whole manner of species. They are all sexualized and over the course of the game, you are infected by them by having them either attack you or have sex with you. You can "kiss and hug" them which is fucking them, and you can "offer" to them which is inviting them to fuck you. Your body parts start to turn into whomever infected that area. The infections spread, and compete with each other, to corrupt you. The game has many 'ending' conditions when you are fully corrupted. Not all monsters turn you into what they are; Skunkbeasts turn you into a furry skunk, rabbit guys turn you into a herm rabbit, etc.

I've been approached by Echoen who's gotten me back into coding it and improving on it. The best thing about Inform 7 is that you can create new content yourself, introduce new actions, new monsters, new transformations.

Download Inform 7 here:

Download Flexible Infection here:

Download Flexible Infection source here:

NOW, here's the interesting part. I can be commissioned to add new stuff for the game. That means that you too can enjoy the fruits of my labors and my commissions. But that also means, anyone /else/ can commission me for a kinky monster or type of transformation that they want, and *everyone* gets to enjoy it.

Lets say, for instance, you download this game now. Tomorrow, someone commissions me to create a mousetaur monster. I create the monster, places it in the game with commands and full interactivity. Re-download the file, and you just got a new monster for free.

A new monster costs $10. Lets say Commissioner X buys the creation of Monster Y. He would receive "A full set of bodyparts/transformation, a completely transformed desc, a critter with a desc and attack type, and an ending resulting from being turned entirely into that creature."

Custom actions can also be commissioned. ""Custom action for a specific critter is 10$, and to work flexibly with all critters is 15$ To make it work with all critters with backwards engineering work on all existing critters would be 20$"

When an updated version of the game arrives, I will be editing this journal to include the new link and what changed, like a new monster or action, so bookmark this journal to keep an eye on changes and updates!

LIST OF MONSTERS (bold monsters are in the standard world)
Latex Skunk
Latex Fox
Latex Frog
Fennec Foxtaur
Latex Cow
Tentacled Ooze
Centaur
Bodybuilder
Demon (devil)
Demonic Mouse
Horse Stud
Horse Mare
Latex Vixen
Latex Prickvixen
Big Booby (the bird)
Neanderthal
Boar Man
Furry Skunk
Gryphon
Deer Humans
Furry deer
Otters
Alpha Lion
Small Felinoid
Rabbit Herm
Ferret
Feral Dragoness
Kangaroo
Minotaur
Male Mall Rat
Husky
Jackal
Sheep
Collie
Coyote
Latex Wolf
Herm Squirrel (Made by Echoen, a fan, still in the works, not completed)
Skunkbeast
Felitaurs
Cursed Fox

ACTIONS/COMMANDS: Remember, to do it to a specific monster or object, do it like "Kiss Rabbit Guy."
"look" to look
"eat" to eat
"take" to pick up an object
"wear" to wear an object
"south" to go south (or any other direction)
"Kiss" or "Hug" to activate the "fuck" command on a creature. Response based on your groin state - pussy or cock or both.
"Submit" to get fucked.
"Offer" to offer your corrupted groin to a Person or Infected Person, it will make you grind up against them and you infect them.
"read" to look at an object or a monster, or yourself.
"kill" to attempt to kill a monster.
"open ____" to open a locked door.
"tie (something) to rope" Tie things up, needs rope.

NEW COMMAND:
zap (someone) to (something): Transform someone into whatever you want. A bit of a cheat, perhaps, maybe I'll add a supporting item for it. Note, it still obeys rare/unique settings. Zapping someone with latex fox could get you a fox, vixen OR prickvixen, since they are all the same infection.

UPDATE: As of 1/4/2011
Minor bugfixes as always.

Added Uber Foxes, 4 endings, custom messages, custom game mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Text Game - WIP] Flexible Infection

NOW, here's the interesting part. I can be commissioned to add new stuff for the game. That means that you too can enjoy the fruits of my labors and my commissions. But that also means, anyone /else/ can commission me for a kinky monster or type of transformation that they want, and *everyone* gets to enjoy it.

Lets say, for instance, you download this game now. Tomorrow, someone commissions me to create a mousetaur monster. I create the monster, places it in the game with commands and full interactivity. Re-download the file, and you just got a new monster for free.

A new monster costs $10. Lets say Commissioner X buys the creation of Monster Y. He would receive "A full set of bodyparts/transformation, a completely transformed desc, a critter with a desc and attack type, and an ending resulting from being turned entirely into that creature."

Custom actions can also be commissioned. ""Custom action for a specific critter is 10$, and to work flexibly with all critters is 15$ To make it work with all critters with backwards engineering work on all existing critters would be 20$"
That guy seems to think just like the master of the place... Money money money, and everything else "fuck you"... Where are the people doing good games only for other people's enjoyement...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

They all starved to death cause they didn't have money to buy food.:eek:

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That guy seems to think just like the master of the place... Money money money, and everything else "fuck you"... Where are the people doing good games only for other people's enjoyment...

Sadly I have to disagree, everything in this world is put forward in the hopes of profit. He's not saying pay me or else I'm not gonna give you the game it's just hey if there is something you want it you can pay to get it in. It's less a give me money or else, and more a don't bitch at me to add stuff if your not willing to pay. Either way it's a pretty fun FREE game, you only pay if you want to forcibly add something.

Either way your complaint isn't an unreasonable one I just think your being a bit melodramatic about it.

Cappy

Reputation score

It's actually pretty damn awesome if you're into transformation, it could use some diversity within the sexual system, but I understand that would be a lot of work.

I had a bit of fun playing around with it for awhile, it gets a little boring after awhile in your first session, but after awhile it's fun again to come back to it. So yeah, +rep for you guy.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Needs a toonpimp account to view the forum. I assume that it's a flash game. Any change that someone can upload the swf file somewhere? (It's a free game right?)

OP
K

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Needs a toonpimp account to view the forum. I assume that it's a flash game. Any change that someone can upload the swf file somewhere? (It's a free game right?)
Edited first post with the post on the TP thread - yes, it's free.

Adra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sadly I have to disagree, everything in this world is put forward in the hopes of profit. He's not saying pay me or else I'm not gonna give you the game it's just hey if there is something you want it you can pay to get it in. It's less a give me money or else, and more a don't bitch at me to add stuff if your not willing to pay. Either way it's a pretty fun FREE game, you only pay if you want to forcibly add something.

Either way your complaint isn't an unreasonable one I just think your being a bit melodramatic about it.
Or he could just say "Hey guys, if you have some idea to improve the game while i'm working on it, just say and i'll see". But now, more like "Hey, if you have ideas to improve my game, pay and i'll see". So yeah, our world is all about money, and i don't like that way of thinking, but well. And i know, that my problem and people don't care about it. :p Just wanted to explain you (and other that might wonder) why i told this. ^^

steamhare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Or he could just say "Hey guys, if you have some idea to improve the game while i'm working on it, just say and i'll see". But now, more like "Hey, if you have ideas to improve my game, pay and i'll see". So yeah, our world is all about money, and i don't like that way of thinking, but well. And i know, that my problem and people don't care about it. :p Just wanted to explain you (and other that might wonder) why i told this. ^^
For the amount the creator is asking, he sure won't be able to quit his day job. So, although the world runs on money, and I certainly won't argue that, he's not going to receive enough to run the world.

And there are probably better ways to profit from indie game developing, like releasing stuff for ipod touches, or XBLA, or playstation network, or steam, or just making his own website and accepting payment like with minecraft.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi Architect! How goes your game?

reaver_87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do start this game? I dowmloaded the msi file and installed it but all i have now is a hta file that only gives me the name and contents:confused:. Do I need the info 7 to make it work

Cappy

Reputation score

That guy seems to think just like the master of the place... Money money money, and everything else "fuck you"... Where are the people doing good games only for other people's enjoyement...
If you're going to bitch about people doing artistic entertainment in exchange for money, bitch about the people who do commissions on Fur Affinity. Same thing, different interface, a lot more common.

As for this guy, he's saying that you can commission your own characters into his game, although he's working on it in his own way. You're over-reacting.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so all text no pic whats so ever?

Dracill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is actually pretty cool. Played around with it for a few hours, it plays almost like a MUD (Look at <whatever> move to south, pick up item, ect ect) and if expanded on would actually be a pretty badass (in a pervy way) MUD :p

Looks like by default your male, naked in your room. There are 4 'infected' creatures and 22 humans in the city from what I saw by default. Infection spreads through any form of contact (combat, sex, ect ect) and can also be triggered by picking up and useing/eating items. Most of said items are pretty obvious what sort of infection they cause (Wyvern Water Can, dog biscuit) while others require you to wait in a area for a bit (and spam some action that gets you no where but causes the game to progress, such as sniff or walking into a direction theres no path). Opening some doors can cause new infections to spread through the city while others seem to be damn tricky to figure out. Pregnancy is another big theme in this game (<3) but its not expanded on in as much detail as the transformations, but there pretty common too and when you or the npcs birth a new NPC is created that grows immediatly and starts doing whatever is appropriate for its species. (and yes you can make more human type npcs this way by sexing up humans as a human.)

When your fully infected you become a 'monster' sometimes getting added abilities but the help file was useless to figure out what commands do what as a monster except for a few it does mention. Sadly other infected creatures will attack you on sight and if your fully infected there attack seems to almost always instantly change you into there species, but you can do the same to them should they miss. Using a item to get infected, then having it clawed off of you generally sucks, as then the only way to change into the items creature is with the zap me to <Creature name here> command.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez, how do you remain a guy!? 0_E

And is there any way to win as a human? Any way out of the city? I'm confused what the story and object of the game is!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Could someone list a better list of commands? Hints as well?

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey there, Nuku here. I see my game's produced some controversy. I do hope it brings more pleasure than angst. The source is included with every update, anyone who wants to just go ahead and expand on it is welcome to :)

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Geez, how do you remain a guy!? 0_E

And is there any way to win as a human? Any way out of the city? I'm confused what the story and object of the game is!
remain... a guy?

Like as a human guy?

Cause from what I've played pretty goddamn impossible.

A male (insert form here) well it depends. :D

There is that sarcophagus that is in the museum that triggers a quest line thing to bring uninfected humans there
but I could never figure out how to actually complete it
Like I'll trigger it, tie up a uninfected
Bring them there try to open the sarcophagus and nothing happens. Eventually I lose because well 2 start out as infected.