What's new

VN/TEXT [Nuku Valente] Flexible Survivor/Infection MMORPG!

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Flexible Survivor/Infection MMORPG!

Methinks you should re-read. I was talking about MY game, not the FI version. The FI version is not turn based. Mine is.

I made a big list of differences.
My apologies then, but could you post a link to your game then? The only listing I have noticed is: gynoid.game-host.org port 1619.

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score

flexiblesurvival.com 2000

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Flexible Survivor: don't understand it worth a damn

Flexible Infection: gets real boring when not many users are on, not very useful weaponery, I could do better, normal user's can't use guns, protective gear sucks, not to many places to go to, map of town is shit tier, Even most of the creators from FI are mainly playing FS, and not even doing there main jobs creating >.>, Fighting is too fast fighting to armored orcs and died really fast, my mind couldn't even keep up with the text, not turned based.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Flexible Survivor: don't understand it worth a damn

It's not that hard. Maybe it's so detailed you can't handle it? Seriously though Survivor is more fun the Infection in my opinion. But it actually takes some time and effort to understand how the game works. I was honestly frustrated at first with alot of things, but after some time, I grew to understand and was able to accept how things worked and enjoyed the game.

Dracill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting your char made is probably the most awkward part of this game, then its all character development and getting strong enough to go after certain 'mutations'.

Its noteworthy that this is much like the single player version in that most of the creatures you will run into are 'furry' types with the exception of the goo girls and rubber balls(serious) this will likely change over time as new creatures are being added daily.

Majority of your time will probably be spent trying to gather experience and money to Master (which makes an ability semi permanent, you cant lose it to another mutation) and upgrading said power with to suit your preference. (Make it hit sooner in the round, cooldown faster, hit harder, cost less energy to use ect ect)

Each Critter has its own little message (usualy, not always) when there submited to/win against a player and the player gets a message when defeating creatures when they have certain mutation slots taken up, if you derive any 'ahem' special time from this game it will be with one of these if RP isnt your thing.

(Important thing to note, when your making your character choose your 'perks' carefully, I see sooooo many people crying cause they created a male char and were attacked and given boobs by a gryphon!)

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's not that hard. Maybe it's so detailed you can't handle it? Seriously though Survivor is more fun the Infection in my opinion. But it actually takes some time and effort to understand how the game works. I was honestly frustrated at first with alot of things, but after some time, I grew to understand and was able to accept how things worked and enjoyed the game.
I am kinda waiting for me to become a creator I have a crap load of ideas to make this game better ^^