What's new

VN/TEXT [Nuku Valente] Flexible Survivor/Infection MMORPG!

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey everybody! The game isn't complete, it's still under beta of course, but considering the amount of effort put so far into his latest project, this game has a lot of potential too. He most likely needs people to test it and search for bugs. If you liked the other games, maybe we could help him out? Details on checking this game out are in the following link.

It's pretty much Flexible Survivor, but MMORPG. Check link for details.

FLEXIBLE INFECTION MMORPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Flexible Survivor/Infection MMORPG!

What, exactly, is this game about? It's generally considered good form to give a basic description of the game when posting about it.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

This makes me go 'Meh', really.

Flexible Survivor/Infection (I get the two confused) = Awesome. <3 text games that are good.

Adding Multiplayer in the mix makes me cautious. I didn't like being able to control the rapid changes of my character, or, as I like to call it, That God Damn Fucking Wyvern. Having players change my shape just because they're stronger and a higher level than me? Even more annoying.

That said, I'm still trying it.>.>

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I fucking love this shit. I put effort in finding stuff for us, and actually finding good things and no rep for that. But god forbid I put up a single thread that somebody else talked about (Which I'm pretty fucking sure isn't being talked about, the MMORPG and the Single player are different of course!) and I get rep down from around the world.

Fine. Shit, find your own crap.

Oh, and in response, that's why I put up the FUCKING LINK! And it's Flexible Survivor, in online mode! Not that hard to underfucking stand.

*mutters*
Calm down, dude. It's pretty common practice to give a brief description about the game, considering people kind of like to know what it is that they're downloading. Not everyone's played the singleplayer version, and the link doesn't really give that much of a description.

I don't think simply requesting a description is really worth flipping out over.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No that's not the real prob. Prob is getting nothing for hard work and being made a bad guy for the smallest things. I sincerely believe people who work, who even start a thread in fact are contributers. Even if the thread is being talked about before, the mention of it might reach somebody new. It's the water ripple effect really. I could explain how the smallest contribution could help in the fu- wait, this forum. Somebody started it, and now look at where we are. Hell I've read so many damn good stories I'm glad I came across this place.

Yeah, I'm making a big deal out of something small, but it's always been the small things that piss me off the most.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Uh, wow. That was vehement.

I didn't mean to be rude, I just have absolutely no idea what Flexible Survivor/Infection is...

And absolutely no one is making you out to be the "bad guy," so I really don't get what you're talking about. I'm going to leave it at that, rather than get pointlessly annoyed.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nah I calmed down. And I didn't neg rep you.

This makes me go 'Meh', really.

Flexible Survivor/Infection (I get the two confused) = Awesome. <3 text games that are good.

Adding Multiplayer in the mix makes me cautious. I didn't like being able to control the rapid changes of my character, or, as I like to call it, That God Damn Fucking Wyvern. Having players change my shape just because they're stronger and a higher level than me? Even more annoying.

That said, I'm still trying it.>.>
Yeah one this is other players can randomly claw you, making you into whatever the hell they are. But anybody can do it. And there are plenty of potions to turn you back into a default race

Last edited by a moderator:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

ok pretty much for those not in the loop check this blog
play a little get a feel for it and then try the new multiplayer version sujjest fast typing skill's for the multiplayer version ppl it is super fast changes and typing is very fast requirment for it

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well you're a bad guy to me now. Double posting makes me MAAAAAAD.

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Figured I'd chime in here to note that this is FI MUD.

FS, the multiplayer edition, is being developed by me. It will differ in several huge ways.

1: PCs can't attack you, which means no changing you either, this isn't a PvP game.
2: Combat is turn based, consider your move, victor does not go to the speed typist.
3: Master mutant powers you like!
4: Actually set in the Flexible Infection/Survival universe.

Last edited:

Tenticleman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

maybe allow 1 on 1's that are accepted by both sides? (not pvp rather rp)

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

UHh... how do you play the multiplayer I downloaded the MUD software, but I don't know how to get started

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Figured I'd chime in here to note that this is FI MUD.

FS, the multiplayer edition, is being developed by me. It will differ in several huge ways.

1: PCs can't attack you, which means no changing you either, this isn't a PvP game.
2: Combat is turn based, consider your move, victor does not go to the speed typist.
3: Master mutant powers you like!
4: Actually set in the Flexible Infection/Survival universe.
Yeah no. Combat is automated, not turn-based. You walk into a room with monster, monster attacks you, your character responds. (mine died) Curiously, though PCs may not harm you, I walked out of the newbie den or whatever the hell it was and was promptly bitten by some random NPC, turning me to goo, bitten by another npc, turning me into a rubber fox, and the two infections basically fought over me a little while. Interesting concept, but pretty generic, sorry.

I'd recommend HellMOO for anyone in to this kind of stuff.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

still don't know how to play this game

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

still don't know how to play this game
try this link

or this one if u can't get the other one to work

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Weird I scrolled up but now I can't seem to scroll down anymore wtf? I am having a big problem with this game.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Weird I scrolled up but now I can't seem to scroll down anymore wtf? I am having a big problem with this game.
when you scroll up, it turns off scroll lock. there is a little 'pause' icon button on the bottom right corner, click it back on and the window will follow text again.

This confused me at first too.

-Oberon

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know any good Muds with mapping included I hate getting lost in the game >.>?

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah no. Combat is automated, not turn-based. You walk into a room with monster, monster attacks you, your character responds. (mine died) Curiously, though PCs may not harm you, I walked out of the newbie den or whatever the hell it was and was promptly bitten by some random NPC, turning me to goo, bitten by another npc, turning me into a rubber fox, and the two infections basically fought over me a little while. Interesting concept, but pretty generic, sorry.

I'd recommend HellMOO for anyone in to this kind of stuff.
Methinks you should re-read. I was talking about MY game, not the FI version. The FI version is not turn based. Mine is.

I made a big list of differences.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Methinks you should re-read. I was talking about MY game, not the FI version. The FI version is not turn based. Mine is.

I made a big list of differences.
i agree with nuku on that part i've been playing for a couple weeks now and it is good lmao well to be honest better then good