What's new

VN/TEXT [Nuku Valente]Flexible Survivor (Text game, sequel to Flexible Infection)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No, there isn't any CGI. But somebody was nice enough to inform me of this game on the thread for Flexible Infection. I believe this game is good enough to get it's own thread, and to have people get a look see at what's been done.

There are different environments, lots of mutations, and from what I understand some monsters are fan contributed. So if somebody feels like giving this game a try and adding more monsters, that'd be great! Enjoy!

Flexible Survivor

(Thanks to 'nuku v' who informed me of this.)

Quick hint, 'use journal' to regain sanity from the nanobites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Flexible Survivor (Text game, sequel to Flexible Infection)

No, there isn't any CGI. But somebody was nice enough to inform me of this game on the thread for Flexible Infection. I believe this game is good enough to get it's own thread, and to have people get a look see at what's been done.

There are different environments, lots of mutations, and from what I understand some monsters are fan contributed. So if somebody feels like giving this game a try and adding more monsters, that'd be great! Enjoy!

Flexible Survivor

oooh...
so thats what the journal is for...

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Flexible Survivor

aww shit now you tell me >.>

I HATE RUNNING INTO THAT GERMAN SHEPERD MALE everywhere I go he is pretty much there most of the god damn time, and always greets me everytime with the same shit. I am kinda sure that he is a stalker >.>

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can't find SHIT. I see library, mall, labs, park, pig pen, and only ONCE that beach/church. Does something actually progress the story after going to the labs?

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't find SHIT. I see library, mall, labs, park, pig pen, and only ONCE that beach/church. Does something actually progress the story after going to the labs?
Same fucking here man also how do you go back I kept typing explore (place name), and it says I don't fucking know what you mean :p

I was stuck in the fuckin pigpen trying to navigate out of there, but the exit said nothing.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Not yet. But keep in mind you can go back to places after you've visited them with the nav command.

So the sequence of gameplay generally is:
  1. Grab stuff, exit bunker.
  2. Explore to find navigable locations, including Sandra (the rabbit woman) and Philip (the pig man).
  3. Decide which mutation to go after, using the hunt command to try for that monster. Decide whether to hunt for Snow and/or recruit the other two.
  4. Use the scavenge command to search specifically for supplies.
  5. Survive (or not).
Storyline is somewhere on Nuku V's list of priorities, but right now you play to interact with other people's monsters.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I mean that's the part I don't understand. I tried to draw a mental map so I know where I'm going but the points act like quick teleport locations and sometimes some directions aren't really directions but just automatically explore and bring you back to the same place.

When you're at the main point of whatever part of the map you're on, you have to type nav [location] not explore. So nav library

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I played the game yet I still had the shitty pocketknife as a weapon >.> I couldn't find any other weapons at all only food, and water when I typed scavenge

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Same fucking here man also how do you go back I kept typing explore (place name), and it says I don't fucking know what you mean :p

I was stuck in the fuckin pigpen trying to navigate out of there, but the exit said nothing.
You use explore to explore FROM wherever you happen to be. It doesn't take a destination. It tends to prefer finding new places over finding monsters and finding supplies.

You use nav to navigate TO somewhere. It needs a destination, but if you don't supply one, it'll tell you where you can go.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You use explore to explore FROM wherever you happen to be. It doesn't take a destination. It tends to prefer finding new places over finding monsters and finding supplies.

You use nav to navigate TO somewhere. It needs a destination, but if you don't supply one, it'll tell you where you can go.
oh okay

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I mean that's the part I don't understand. I tried to draw a mental map so I know where I'm going but the points act like quick teleport locations and sometimes some directions aren't really directions but just automatically explore and bring you back to the same place.
Yeah... the game is kinda barren aside from all the monsters.

IIRC, there's only the one official storyline quest (get two goo from the Goo Girls at the Mall, plus two gryphon milk from the Hermaphrodite Gryphons roaming outside of the Library). There's a couple other things you can accomplish (recruit Sandra, recruit Snow, recruit Philip), but after that, there's just playing with the monsters.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also in the game I became a sort of panther taur a strong one, and somehow the monsters flip me over which I thought was weird as hell.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I played the game yet I still had the shitty pocketknife as a weapon >.> I couldn't find any other weapons at all only food, and water when I typed scavenge
There is, IIRC, one other weapon in the game right now - the chair in the main Mall. Snow likes to tinker, if you happen to recruit hir.
Also in the game I became a sort of panther taur a strong one, and somehow the monsters flip me over which I thought was weird as hell.
Limitation of the game system - monster authors can't guess at what you've been mutated into, given that there's SO MANY possibilities, so they write you more-or-less as a generic humanoid.

LordoftheUniverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I enjoy the game, quite a bit. Lots of potential.

However, it gets really annoying that you change so damn fast. One lost encounter with a [whatever], and your appearance is all screwy. Even if you spent so many encounters before trying to get it to be [something else].

Maybe a perk/feat thing to make you change less quickly?

And ideally there would be at least -some- acknowledgment of your different form. I was thoroughly disappointed to get changed almost completely into a plant creature, then to find that (1) despite my face and ass vaginas, nothing referenced them (ever, at all), and (2) my hunger/thirst for cum was pointless, because any time I got fucked the game didn't seem to take that into account AND I would get changed into something different anyways.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(1) despite my face and ass vaginas, nothing referenced them (ever, at all), and (2) my hunger/thirst for cum was pointless, because any time I got fucked the game didn't seem to take that into account AND I would get changed into something different anyways.
I noticed that as well, but you need to take into account the programmer needs to fix bigger bugs then small details like this at the moment. Like the Dog Milk and Skunk Goo being unusable/unable to pick up. Coding isn't simple as adding a couple words. From the sound of it, he'd have to make an "if" "else" statement. If the person has the plant like attributes, change text into such and such, else normal text. Same with the size of your transformations and such. The fact he's got it done this far, I'm really damn impressed.

And hell, do games like these ever really need storylines? Sure, it makes some things fun. I like the character specific storylines, but before I expect an epic sex adventure of vast proportions, the creator will try to fix every glitch and problem he can before moving on with that. Can't build a building with the fourth and fifth floors missing before building the next two. (Weird analogy I know, but makes enough sense)

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've never seen snow or sandra, who are these people? And what does like to tinker mean?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

From what I understand, NPC's who tinker with shit, you can give certain items, and they'll give you back a 'usually' better item. Like Rod in the mall, giving him Gryphon milk will cause him to give you distilled milk(powdered milk) in return.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From what I understand, NPC's who tinker with shit, you can give certain items, and they'll give you back a 'usually' better item. Like Rod in the mall, giving him Gryphon milk will cause him to give you distilled milk(powdered milk) in return.
I almost thought you was in this game RaptorJesus

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, I noticed that too.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I noticed that as well, but you need to take into account the programmer needs to fix bigger bugs then small details like this at the moment. Like the Dog Milk and Skunk Goo being unusable/unable to pick up. Coding isn't simple as adding a couple words. From the sound of it, he'd have to make an "if" "else" statement. If the person has the plant like attributes, change text into such and such, else normal text. Same with the size of your transformations and such. The fact he's got it done this far, I'm really damn impressed.

And hell, do games like these ever really need storylines? Sure, it makes some things fun. I like the character specific storylines, but before I expect an epic sex adventure of vast proportions, the creator will try to fix every glitch and problem he can before moving on with that. Can't build a building with the fourth and fifth floors missing before building the next two. (Weird analogy I know, but makes enough sense)
It's worse than that. Half the monsters in the game are user-generated, which makes it hard to figure out how to detect specific mutations. Then you get into the sheer variety of monsters, and then you realize that to properly interact with, say, just a mutated body, you'd need an "if/else" statement for EVERY monster included with EACH monster's code. Multiply that by all the possible mutations you can get... headache city.

So settling for "number of penises"/"number of vaginas" as an interaction limit, keeps all the individual programmers sane and lets them use a to submit their own monsters.
I've never seen snow or sandra, who are these people? And what does like to tinker mean?
You really should go exploring more, rather than ask me to spoil the game, but since you insist...

Snow:
This hermaphroditic squirrel likes to play hide-and-seek in the outdoors. Her greatest turn-on is anything that boosts her bustline. So:
  1. Explore from the Library. Eventually, you'll run across the Hyper Squirrel.
  2. Get a gryphon milk from the Hermaphrodite Gryphons, then go to Rod in the Mall and trade it for a distilled milk.
  3. Continue exploring from the Library, growing your Libido stat to 50. Every time you encounter Snow, your Libido will go up - but slowly.
  4. Once you succeed at hide-and-seek with a Libido of 50 or better, Snow'll ask to tag along. Say yes. Then shi'll ask for something for her bust. Say yes again.
  5. You can now fuck Snow at the Library, or upgrade *weapon* for hir to tinker with something.

Sandra:
This shy rabbit-girl is as horny as her appearance, but is still mentally capable of controlling her needs. There are two paths to recruiting her, one if you're all-female, one if you have a penis.

Female:
  1. Explore from the Library. Your first encounter, she'll bolt. Second and thereafter, if you can be charismatic enough, she'll talk to you.
  2. Say yes to her offer to become sisters. She'll give you rabbit ears.
  3. Go to the Mall and hunt Goo Girls until one drops a goo.
  4. Go back to the Den, and fuck Sandra again. She'll give you a rabbit tail.
  5. Go find some random monster, and get knocked up.
  6. Go back to the Den and fuck Sandra once more. She'll get excited over your impending pregnancy and move into the bunker with you.

Male:
  1. Explore from the Library. Your first encounter, she'll bolt. Second and thereafter, if you can be charismatic enough, she'll talk to you.
  2. Say yes to your desires. She'll invite you into her Den.
  3. Fuck Sandra. If you don't have an above-average penis, or more than one penis, she'll turn you down.
  4. Find a way to mutate a larger penis. If you want to stay purely human, Snow can help you with this.
  5. Go back to the Den and fuck Sandra. She'll only be interested in boinking you once a day.
  6. After your second successful lay, Sandra will offer to move in. Say yes. She'll stay in the bunker, up for her daily romp.

Last edited: