What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Congratulation, my last events tickets (20 pulls) was terrible and did only stage 17
Ryumei
Flora x2
Fiona x2
Espasse

Usually elemental gatcha was greater, I am not sure if do or not the revival, only want the ligth knigth XD
Espasse is really good! she's flora without the ability and very easy to level up.

My best pulls was Rosary, Yuzuki and Dolce but I wanted Rena.. oh well, take what I get.

Edit:

not even been a week and I get another amazing card from the 2k gacha point one... i feel like its odds have been increased a tiny bit.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, HR rate definitely seems to have upped a bit. Based on Chatango reports, a few people have gotten more HRs lately, like Candella and Espasse.

I could use another Shalif or two too... I'm sure some people will be gunning for the likes of Ace or Vita too.

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice, there is a new feature, now we have friends and friendly games
my code: 2167c9c58a93

Battle -> Friend list

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I just lost a shitton of premium gacha cards in Saga because the box overflowed and nobody told me that older cards get overwritten.

Better get a fucking refund for these...

Edit: Oh thank god, false alarm. If you remove cards from the box, it refreshes and the overflow comes back in.

Guess I need to buy more card expansions then... Jesus, that gave me a heart attack.

Okay, rerolled the new first-time rolls.

Premium $1: Swimmer Elena
Premium $10: Swimmer Elena again, Woman Strano again, Space Cadet Muto #3 (yay)
Revival $1: Rowle
Revival $10: Anteret (GODDAMMIT WHY), Kurone

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol I only did the 1$ spin this time and I got Solene, I'm pretty happy with that 2500def for 10 cost.

Decided to skip on the revival spins, not enough stuff in their I want/I feel like the chances are horrible (only like 2-3pages max of cards I'd want).

I'll add some of you guys/post my FC later when I can get on. The new friend system still doesn't let you pvp just yet though, you can only play your friends as if they were in arena aka playing the ai using your friends deck.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Lol I only did the 1$ spin this time and I got Solene, I'm pretty happy with that 2500def for 10 cost.

Decided to skip on the revival spins, not enough stuff in their I want/I feel like the chances are horrible (only like 2-3pages max of cards I'd want).

I'll add some of you guys/post my FC later when I can get on. The new friend system still doesn't let you pvp just yet though, you can only play your friends as if they were in arena aka playing the ai using your friends deck.
My code is up, we are little whales i think, I want again 10 cards by $10

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well damn, this is a new form of despair.

Golds both times, yet no new cards. I really, really shouldn't be complaining about the $10 roll though.

$1 roll: Hotaru again
$10: Miya, Pepper, and Mutsuki again

Do we have a list of available cards for this event gacha?

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well damn, this is a new form of despair.

Golds both times, yet no new cards. I really, really shouldn't be complaining about the $10 roll though.

$1 roll: Hotaru again
$10: Miya, Pepper, and Mutsuki again

Do we have a list of available cards for this event gacha?
I didn't ask mark but I watched as they kept changing on the premium slide.. this one kinda sucks.. unless their is some rare cards it doesn't show the best premium ones are that one black haired santa girl she has 2700 attack(forgot defense) and Rena again.

Edit:
I saw Candella, Mizuki and Moco as well, they're pretty good. And Vermillion Bird that 2200/2000 8-cost, man she's extremely good, hope I get her.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't ask mark but I watched as they kept changing on the premium slide.. this one kinda sucks.. unless their is some rare cards it doesn't show the best premium ones are that one black haired santa girl she has 2700 attack(forgot defense) and Rena again.

Edit:
I saw Candella, Mizuki and Moco as well, they're pretty good. And Vermillion Bird that 2200/2000 8-cost, man she's extremely good, hope I get her.
I just started yesterday, guessing that is level 1 stats? If that is so then my Hero Sakura reaching 2760 in a duel few minutes ago doesn't look all that impressive anymore. lol

And just started like yesterday.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks zio.

I just started yesterday, guessing that is level 1 stats? If that is so then my Hero Sakura reaching 2760 in a duel few minutes ago doesn't look all that impressive anymore. lol

It says level 100 on the card, so no. The highest stats on a card at that level I've seen is Barbara's 3000/2500, and Cara, who's the opposite of that.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Piffff, I did 7 rolls pack, + 6 tickets + 1 roll x 100 points, was terrible, only my second Miyabi, I want the dragon =(

not change in my team u_u

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks zio.

It says level 100 on the card, so no. The highest stats on a card at that level I've seen is Barbara's 3000/2500, and Cara, who's the opposite of that.
Ahh thanks!

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't believe I won when you hit me with triple shackles xD

GG redscizor, nice deck.

here is a good site to visit since you're new. You can also find the Japanese version of the AS wiki by search angelic saga jp wiki on google, it'll be the first link. You really only need to check this one out if you're interested in cards that aren't out yet or ones that are possibly getting patched if our version makes the same changes.

Edit: my luck is on fire this premium gacha, too bad I didn't get anything I want though. I got 3 golds out of 5 free spins. Moco -> Swimmer Elena and -> the new Kitty girl

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

GG redscizor, nice deck.
GG, I failed destroying the correct trap was my only oportunity, your Miyabi with 1xshackle late was 3000 X_X
Shackle is a nice card, but is not a guaranted battle control
Your deck each moment was superior

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

GG redscizor, nice deck.

here is a good site to visit since you're new. You can also find the Japanese version of the AS wiki by search angelic saga jp wiki on google, it'll be the first link. You really only need to check this one out if you're interested in cards that aren't out yet or ones that are possibly getting patched if our version makes the same changes.

Edit: my luck is on fire this premium gacha, too bad I didn't get anything I want though. I got 3 golds out of 5 free spins. Moco -> Swimmer Elena and -> the new Kitty girl
Thanks! :) I've been spending the gacha tickets the moment I get them, gotten me few SRs and one SSR. Is taht good use of them?

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haven't made much progress in this event thus far, but my third pull was my third Anastasia, neat.

Thanks! :) I've been spending the gacha tickets the moment I get them, gotten me few SRs and one SSR. Is taht good use of them?
Event tickets expire after their respective event ends, yeah, so there's no point in saving them.

Premium tickets can be saved until you see a rotation that you like.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was checking tournament rewards, there are 2 ex card like reward in 190 and 200 points, what do you think? only first 5 ranks have points to reward tier, this game need a more soft tournament rewards
3 hours and only 22 points and I am rank 87 XD

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Tournaments are the ultimate "haves" and "have nots". The haves will get the cards while the have nots will be fodder for the others to get the cards. It is just the nature of the beast plain and simple.

I have zero faith in nutaku doing anything but cash grabbing at the game so implementing a system that rewarded playing tournaments instead of punishing weaker players.. Yeah not gonna happen.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was checking tournament rewards, there are 2 ex card like reward in 190 and 200 points, what do you think? only first 5 ranks have points to reward tier, this game need a more soft tournament rewards
3 hours and only 22 points and I am rank 87 XD
The 2 ex-cards are pretty bad this time around lol, I got them last week. That UR-exp card if VERY worth getting though, it boosts your exp by 20,000 which is insane especially if you get lucky and get the bell sound that makes it give x2 exp. Last week I got the bell with it and my miyabi gained like 15 levels and got maxed. Brew and Philo stone is nice as well.

The main problem is the 200 cp.. fuck that every week. If they dropped it to 100 cp it would be so much better.