What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Wiiii, new event, and exclusive to nutaku, only problem I dont like hunter's face, her eyelash is very ... ugly?

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You got Romina? Weird, that is the list that Mark posted, maybe their is some that aren't supposed to be in it or he just didn't include all of them.

I'm surprised you don't want Rena.. she is definitely the best 7-cost card in the game so far, imo.
Her skill cost is pretty daunting, so I'm not sure how useful she'll be.

Then again, looking at the JP wiki, her skill was buffed to cost half as much later on. She also gets 100 more attack at max level, so her max stats are 2100/1400.

>try tourney match
>starting hand is nothing but turn 4+ monsters/spells
>don't see a single 6-cost card until endgame, instantly lose midgame

Man, having two Cost Shackles in the first few turns is super pointless when you can't summon anything else.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh fucking wow. Based normal gacha.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beats me, I stopped doing arena a while ago. Most of my gacha points come from events now.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks for the help a few weeks ago guys, I got it working. I have a question. Right now I'm level 50, working my way through the ninja story. How long do I have until trying the events is actually worth it? The endgame, I mean. Assuming I log in 2 or 3 times a day and empty my stamina each time.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any of you guys got the new event girl yet? What is her stats/cost/ability? Got to wait for my stamina to fully regen then I'll be getting her later tonight.

And wow Eab, you are SO lucky. Shalif is a card you'd want at least one of in any deck. Nice draw.

I plan on saving all my tickets this time around until the end.. I've got 57 right now-- really hope I get Espasse and Rena.

Her skill cost is pretty daunting, so I'm not sure how useful she'll be.

Then again, looking at the JP wiki, her skill was buffed to cost half as much later on. She also gets 100 more attack at max level, so her max stats are 2100/1400.

>try tourney match
>starting hand is nothing but turn 4+ monsters/spells
>don't see a single 6-cost card until endgame, instantly lose midgame

Man, having two Cost Shackles in the first few turns is super pointless when you can't summon anything else.
I didn't even know she got buffed but that makes her that much better to me lol, I planned on using her even without knowing she got a buff.

Most of the time when I lose it's the same way.. like if I don't draw my Never give up or Counter's and they already have 2-3 cards out, I'll probably lose unless I get Vita and Ex-book or something else like that.

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice, new event card is only 4 cost and have haste, it is interesting
What do you say, only one or do two in a deck?

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I finally drew my first SSR since the game launched. I have...mixed feelings. It's Sweet Lover Melty. As far as I can tell from the skill description, it's basically a crap skill without other chocolate cards. Even if I had the other ones I'm not sure I'd use them...meh.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, these chocolate girls are unfortunately gimmicks, kinda like Idol Nana, so you shouldn't get your hopes up with them unless you really like their design, I guess.

Anyway, I just got the event card. I think I'll push on and see how far along I get, because I definitely need low-cost cards.

At any rate, it looks like I'm having a repeat of last event where I get virtually nothing for the first week of gacha rolls. Just a repeat Romina and Rin, and another Highborn Flora, I think. Hopefully Shalif didn't eat up my luck for the second week too.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyway, I just got the event card. I think I'll push on and see how far along I get, because I definitely need low-cost cards.
I am not sure, my 4-cost cards are Sango, Rettile and Ex-Nora
Aryril is util vs Emily but dont have effect in middle game

And the other side, I need 15 pots if I want reach stage 20

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, new event card is only 4 cost and have haste, it is interesting
What do you say, only one or do two in a deck?
I was pretty excited when I saw how much she costed to upgrade and that she is only 4-cost but when I noticed she only gets +4 to attack.. it was a letdown for me. I don't think I'll use her.. I'm pretty sure her max attack will be like 1000 or less than that.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fast Attack units generally have lower attack, but for a guaranteed turn two play, she's really good.

I'd do two if I could get two. I'd do three if I could get that. But I honestly don't see myself being able to get more than the one I have.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fast Attack units generally have lower attack, but for a guaranteed turn two play, she's really good.

I'd do two if I could get two. I'd do three if I could get that. But I honestly don't see myself being able to get more than the one I have.
The skill is good but the attack is really bad, she would get shut down by the trap counter. My weakest 5 cost is 1400 and my weakest 6-cost is 1600 so no matter the turn order she would always lose.. given that I draw counter/never give up of course. Basically the same reason I don't use my Onyx.

I feel like Natalie is the best out of the haste ability cards.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Early game Crow can be pretty devastating if your opponent doesn't have any cards out by turn 3. I imagine this girl will have similar results since it's not uncommon to see opponents with nothing to play on turn 2.

Edit: Finally drew something good, even if it's not an SR/SSR. Got Hunter in Training Espasse.

Edit2: Bah. Forgot to level up overnight and ended up blowing ~180 stamina. But the gacha decided to throw me a bone in exchange.

First gold.
SSR.
Mecha Maid Rosary.

Oh boy.

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ayyyy not as good as shalif but I'm extremely happy to get this from the normal gacha, super bonus is that actually wanted to use one in my deck!

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pulled two more golds... and they were both Kurbis. Okay.

I did finally get Call of the Beast Lord though, so I'm happy about that.

After chugging about 10+ stam pots, I made it to the bonus stage. Was wondering if I was going to regret my decision, but in the first 20% alone, I pulled an SR exp card, almost 10 tickets (which gave me crap, but still, dat drop rate), and to top it off, I got a third copy of the event card at 16%.

With a stam cost of 15 per run, I'll still have to chug a few drinks if I want to 100% this stage (just as a pet peeve of mine), but it's sure paid off.

But before maintenance begins, I need to decide if I should throw down $10 for the current gacha, the light elemental gacha (which I still haven't done), or both...

Edit: Against my better judgment, I bit the bullet on both...

At least I didn't get burned. But what the fuck am I gonna do with three Kurbis?

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New h-scenes up. I got Barbara, Flora, Hinoki, and Anteret's.

Revival gacha massively trolled me. It seems there's no first-time roll for this one since I did a first-time roll last time (and got absolutely nothing but crap), so I had no choice but to use my ticket... which gave me a fourth Anteret. Great.

Well, I already have Flora, Hinoki, and Crow anyway, so I'm not exactly missing out...

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Congratulation, my last events tickets (20 pulls) was terrible and did only stage 17
Ryumei
Flora x2
Fiona x2
Espasse

Usually elemental gatcha was greater, I am not sure if do or not the revival, only want the ligth knigth XD

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Total event pulls were:
-Kurbis x2
-Espasse
-Rosary
-Call of the Beast Lord
-a bunch of other useless/meh/already have 3+ copies of HRs (Elnett, Rin, Romina, Flora x2, Phoebe, Tanya, Yuzuki)

Last edited: