What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

What the hell.

Five christmas tickets and two gacha tickets resulted in three thief angies. Now I have six Thief angies. Cuz I picked the yellow starter. Fuck this.

What do I even do with duplicate rare cards I have no need of -.- And is it just me or is money absolutely worthless? Nothing to buy in the shop with them, only used for upgrading.

Yah, my brain asploded because what is the odds of that.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could use them as fusion fodder, that's about it for now. Money is pretty useless. I've upgraded my main units and upgrade what I can when, so I get a higher card count towards more free space.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could use them as fusion fodder, that's about it for now. Money is pretty useless. I've upgraded my main units and upgrade what I can when, so I get a higher card count towards more free space.
What exactly is the fusion fodder? Just using them as exp to level up the cards right?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Yes, that is what he means by fusion fodder.

I am sitting on 1.3M right now. Would be awesome if materials to upgrade dropped like.. ever? I seem to always be playing when there is some kind of grindfest quest to go through 10 stages of hell to get the special card. Even when I do have free stamina to waste off I get 2 or 3 materials max and it is almost always the ones I do not need per full stamina bar.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, that is what he means by fusion fodder.

I am sitting on 1.3M right now. Would be awesome if materials to upgrade dropped like.. ever? I seem to always be playing when there is some kind of grindfest quest to go through 10 stages of hell to get the special card. Even when I do have free stamina to waste off I get 2 or 3 materials max and it is almost always the ones I do not need per full stamina bar.
I see thanks. I'm currently waiting for the Light Limited Event to happen. Need those light materials!

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I need.. all of them? I think I have 44 cards I want to evolve and all I can manage with what I have is being able to evolve an Amna that I got from one of the crap ticket draws.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just a couple quick questions here:

- is there any means of gifting or sth implemented ? basically anything that can help out "newbs" like eric ?
- what are these friend invite ticket for ? or rather, what are friends in general good for in this game ?
- any tips regarding lvl up / grinding, so i dont have to sit there, playing arena and tournament matches, getting some gacha points that will turn themselves into the same bronze cards over and over again?
- limited gacha specifically, why do i just get fcking crystals and other rare cards i have like 4 times already ?

oh, and happy xmas, if you havent heard it 4 times on this forum already.
(jk ;))

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

pretty much no on all fronts.

No gifting/trading.

I have seen no relevance for friends.

Do something useful with your time instead because the higher level you are the less you are able to play the game.

Gacha in this game is literally murdering money imho. The normal gacha is basically just good for getting things to throw at your cards in the deck to level them up.

I just used my last 5 event tickets and got Jody.. Then used 2k points and got 2 more Jody lol.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What happen with this event?
I was happy with a long duration event, but it is only 10 stage or next part start the 28?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

they usually split the grind in half, you have 7 days for the first 10 levels and then the second half of the grind opens once 7 days elapse. been that way with every grind event so far that I can remember. though i admit to only caring about getting to and finishing level 10 to get the card and little else.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

next question ... what the hell is up with the tournament matchmaking ?
i'm at ~1300 RP, in 2 consecutive matches i played against someone with <1200 rp and the next one was vnds, rank 12 atm with ~1650 RP.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I cant really help with the tournament matchmaking as I do not take part in tournaments. I probably should just to get some of the EX cards, but I simply am not that serious about this game that I feel any actual need to torment myself with that aspect of the game. Also my deck sucks compared to the people willing to murder the money to get the far more powerful cards.

I could only guess that the matchmaking queue works in a simplistic way. Just taking the two people at the top of the list and pairing them off against each other with little consideration for anything else.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so i tried playing another tournament match when pretty much no battles were being held, ended up facing angelic (rank 1 atm, 1600 RP).
tried again, with 6 matches or so being underway, faced corrosion (1740 RP).

... is that normal with 1300 RP ?

or would you guys recommend to not play tournament matches at all ?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i tried playing another tournament match when pretty much no battles were being held, ended up facing angelic (rank 1 atm, 1600 RP).
tried again, with 6 matches or so being underway, faced corrosion (1740 RP).

... is that normal with 1300 RP ?

or would you guys recommend to not play tournament matches at all ?
Angelic is one of the easier people to beat, if you had trouble vs him then you probably need to grind arena and level your girls more before trying tournament.

Ranking doesn't define how good you are btw, it's more along the lines of who has played the most games for the current season. RP is a better way to judge if someone will be good or not if you want something to go by.

Here is my deck for reference and I had 1800RP, was winning 90% of my games

ALL of my cards except for 5 of them were fully level'd and upgraded (3 emily and event girl are left that way intentionally), only the premium christmas girl is the one that isn't max level yet. Max level and upgrades are the most important thing you should focus on.

Edit: Doing some tournament matches to secure a spot on rankings is a good idea though, trying to get 2000 medals is what you should aim for and then exchange them for 3x ex-invitations to hell ASAP. You'll want those vs most people.

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Angelic is one of the easier people to beat, if you had trouble vs him then you probably need to grind arena and level your girls more before trying tournament.

Ranking doesn't define how good you are btw, it's more along the lines of who has played the most games for the current season. RP is a better way to judge if someone will be good or not if you want something to go by.

Here is my deck for reference and I had 1800RP, was winning 90% of my games

ALL of my cards except for 5 of them were fully level'd and upgraded (3 emily and event girl are left that way intentionally), only the premium christmas girl is the one that isn't max level yet. Max level and upgrades are the most important thing you should focus on.

Edit: Doing some tournament matches to secure a spot on rankings is a good idea though, trying to get 2000 medals is what you should aim for and then exchange them for 3x ex-invitations to hell ASAP. You'll want those vs most people.
thanks for the long answer, much appreciated :eek:

regarding grinding, i still need to do that a whole lot, the thing was that tournament seemed to also have its spots for grinding, as long as youre facing the ones that are somewhat around your powerlevel.

and a quick followup regarding the tournament ranking ... is there some kind of reward for being on a specific position there, is the only goal to be in the top 100, ... ?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No problem. Tournament is good for grinding when you start winning a lot and you get higher RP, tournament win for gacha = half of your current rp, so 1800rp = 900 gacha per win, etc.

Placements vary (I can't check right now) but I'm pretty sure it's along the lines of 1st place = 10,000 medals, 2nd place = 5k, 3rd place = 3k, top 10 = 2k

then it goes top 30/50/100 and the medal drops are much smaller, I'm pretty sure top 100 gets at least 1000 medals and it's very easy to get top 100, you probably only need to do like 5 games. The button at the bottom "exchange" is where you spend your medals, that's the only thing you can do with them for now.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yep, in this game is very important have a solid core
This is my example
My current team win 55% but I cant do with RP 1600+, there is only 6 card underlevel, but it isnt a problem

My future deck, there are more strong and expensive cards, but I only play 3 hours in tournament by week
My new card are only 3x T_T it will take time

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish I had all those broken spell and trap cards, it would make things much easier. Having a good core is good but once an enemy player drops a cost shackles and you're basically locked down for 3 turns with no way out of it, you just lose. I can't count how many times cost shackles has single handily lost me the game, if you get caught without a spell destruction card you just lose.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wish I had all those broken spell and trap cards, it would make things much easier. Having a good core is good but once an enemy player drops a cost shackles and you're basically locked down for 3 turns with no way out of it, you just lose. I can't count how many times cost shackles has single handily lost me the game, if you get caught without a spell destruction card you just lose.
Nah, I am a terrible player, is very easy do a counter to shackles, only need use higth def cards and traps, many traps to control

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No problem. Tournament is good for grinding when you start winning a lot and you get higher RP, tournament win for gacha = half of your current rp, so 1800rp = 900 gacha per win, etc.

Placements vary (I can't check right now) but I'm pretty sure it's along the lines of 1st place = 10,000 medals, 2nd place = 5k, 3rd place = 3k, top 10 = 2k

then it goes top 30/50/100 and the medal drops are much smaller, I'm pretty sure top 100 gets at least 1000 medals and it's very easy to get top 100, you probably only need to do like 5 games. The button at the bottom "exchange" is where you spend your medals, that's the only thing you can do with them for now.
For a few months now I've only done one match per tournament and kept a high enough ranking for 1000 medals every time. Not even sure why I keep bothering with the events and such, but meh.