What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Yes, I did before wasted effort + Req is awesome combo, only need 20 mana, but is greater, maybe with Suzuri is more easy, to fix my mana curve, Hey mana elfs allways work

9 card underlevel, good news I have 4 UR, 6 SSR, 10SR xp card
nXQMeqV.png

friend code: 2167c9c58a93

Last edited:

I like your changes to your deck, if I were you though I would add in that 2nd Miyabi you have for your Ant since Ant dies to Raq just straight up

Yes, you are rigth, now I cant use Ant because everyone have anything to exploit weak defense and now there are lesser traps
Now need level 10 card T_T

Sooo, anyone mind telling me what kind of crack the devs were smoking when they considered Genbu as anything but overpowered, balance-breaking, pay to win bullshit? The SSRs in this game have a nasty habit of being just too powerful (*cough*Flora*cough*), but I figured it at least wouldn't keep getting worse as the game goes on. Usually the devs get better at balancing, not worse.

She is only defensive, not attack him and use ... smalls card?

Edit: Clean field and use dragon tide to destroy

She is only defensive, not attack him and use ... smalls card?

id actually say use decrees.
doesnt matter if small or high, you pay double the price.
Edit: maybe some asukas would also help.

Again temptation, we are in green elemental gatcha, and there is the new overpower SSR card turtle ...

Sooo, anyone mind telling me what kind of crack the devs were smoking when they considered Genbu as anything but overpowered, balance-breaking, pay to win bullshit? The SSRs in this game have a nasty habit of being just too powerful (*cough*Flora*cough*), but I figured it at least wouldn't keep getting worse as the game goes on. Usually the devs get better at balancing, not worse.

Devs only want money. The "balance" of the game is seriously a secondary issue. Those who pay will be those who win, that is just the nature of games like this one.

Sure I can enjoy the story and these events that do not require me to deal with other players in the game at all, but if I wanted to make a serious run at the game there would be no way possible to do it unless I got super lucky and wandered across a few Cost Shackles (which is the most stupid broken card in the game IMHO). I think yesterday or the day before I got a second Occult Obliteration from gacha points.

My personal biggest problem with the game is the severe lack of upgrade materials that I come across. I need about 600 of all the simple materials and have no time with these events to really even try getting any. Of course through 400 stamina spent over the last two days I have gotten more Witch's Brews and Philosopher Stones than I will ever need, but cannot still get the basic materials that I need as they just have putrid drop rates in these missions for them. I get about 2 of each drop per 100% which is just a really bad drop rate for something I need 10-15 or more of to be useable just once.

Nevermind that of the cards in my deck 33 still need to be upgraded to their max as I do not even possess enough materials to move them to stage 2 upgrades much less stage 3.

Sure I can enjoy the story and these events that do not require me to deal with other players in the game at all, but if I wanted to make a serious run at the game there would be no way possible to do it unless I got super lucky and wandered across a few Cost Shackles (which is the most stupid broken card in the game IMHO). I think yesterday or the day before I got a second Occult Obliteration from gacha points.

My personal biggest problem with the game is the severe lack of upgrade materials that I come across. I need about 600 of all the simple materials and have no time with these events to really even try getting any. Of course through 400 stamina spent over the last two days I have gotten more Witch's Brews and Philosopher Stones than I will ever need, but cannot still get the basic materials that I need as they just have putrid drop rates in these missions for them. I get about 2 of each drop per 100% which is just a really bad drop rate for something I need 10-15 or more of to be useable just once.

Nevermind that of the cards in my deck 33 still need to be upgraded to their max as I do not even possess enough materials to move them to stage 2 upgrades much less stage 3.

first off, my problem is more about getting exp, not the materials.
i'm playing for a couple months now and managed to get 4 cards to their max level. obviously i didnt just level those 4, but you get the point.

for the cost shackles, yes, they are strong. there are obv some monster/girl cards that can destroy traps or banish them back to your hand (anteret, urie), other than that you need to def for 3 rounds, with monsters/girls and traps.

to all of you, what was your closest game by the way ?
i just finished a tournament match where i won with less than 300 life points and 1(!) card left in my deck.

I spend a little each month (before magic) it is cheap
Cost shackle only work with -1500, it is not broken, a game use 3 shackles and lost, only are control cards with decks only ofensive are strong
Normal cards in this game are good,

And about stones, first 5 events was a shower of stones, 100lvl1 and 70lvl2
This week I was doing dailys elemental and are not good

Interesting event card...

Similar to Anteret, the boss version is stronger than the version we get.

The boss version has a 1-cost skill that instantly revives her every time she's attacked and defeated, but brings her back with 100 less attack.

The version we get brings her back with 400 less attack and costs 4 mana per use. Her stats cap at 2300/1600, so one use will drop her down to 1900, which still isn't bad, considering her initial summon cost is only 9.

Limited gacha looks really nice too. Cost Shackles, Elmyre, Victoire, Ace, Lucia, Happy, Moco, and the new cards are:
-Dashing Reindeer Sunny: Uses Retreat when summoned to attack. She's expensive to summon though (10), so she doesn't sound too useful.
-Mermaid Perle: Automatically raises mana by 2 when summoned to attack. YES. The things I could do with this card...
-Time Warrior Paron Apple: Increases atk/def by 500 for every light monster in the graveyard. Basically a super light-themed version of Ace, though the fact that her defense also increases leads me to believe that this skill is automatic. Light-themed deck sounds good right about now.

So basically, a lot of mana-dependent cards lately. Know what card just got way more useful? Depletion of Mana. Even Genbu can't abuse her skill if that's in play.

Last edited:

And what is the true story about new card?
I like reward is stone, gatcha and ticket

Rewards are good, the event card is good and the premium gacha is good.

Mark made a really great event this time around. Expect a huge wave of new people with shackles lol, considering it's only HR, I'm expecting a lot of people to draw 1-3 this event.

Only I want event cards, in sum all events I have only a event card by gatcha, it is terrible drop chance, I will not spend by this terrible rng

Interesting event card...

-Dashing Reindeer Sunny: Uses Retreat when summoned to attack. She's expensive to summon though (10), so she doesn't sound too useful.
I just pulled Sunny. Having 0 defense is odd and a rather huge weakness, but having 3k attack on a 10 cost with a 0 mana cost skill is potentially interesting.

Having 0 defense means Natalie and decree or Raq will probably be her biggest down falls. I've only gotten one gold pull this event and she happened to be a UR, too bad it was the one I wanted least out of the 3 UR's.

cee1363fa590d7c130a2ad9f667d4779.png

I got pirate mary from the tickets, not sure if she is any good though.

I do not think she gains enough per level and at 9 cost I think thats around the area where they should be over 2k atk (which mary is not).

I would like to know who really decides how good/bad cards will be and how much they increase per level. For an HR she seems horribly underwhelming.

I do not think she gains enough per level and at 9 cost I think thats around the area where they should be over 2k atk (which mary is not).

I would like to know who really decides how good/bad cards will be and how much they increase per level. For an HR she seems horribly underwhelming.

What? Mary maxes at 2200.

Having 0 defense means Natalie and decree or Raq will probably be her biggest down falls. I've only gotten one gold pull this event and she happened to be a UR, too bad it was the one I wanted least out of the 3 UR's.

cee1363fa590d7c130a2ad9f667d4779.png

i dont think she looks that bad, tbh. i'd rate her over ms 0 defense later on.

you can always look up the card stats .

Hmm, not bad. Now I can dream of all the cards I probably will never see in the game.

Back