What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Finally starting to see my gacha luck bounce back.

I just snagged Paron Apple as well.

dhW5qiz.jpg

Finally starting to see my gacha luck bounce back.

I just snagged Paron Apple as well.

dhW5qiz.jpg

Nice ... now you need 1 or 2 more and build a white deck =D
that card is broken in a white deck

Is Witch Girl Romina any good?

I dont much really care about Def, so I am trying to figure out if it is worth fitting the two I just got into my deck or if I have better options still in that 7-8-9 range?

Did 10 rolls with the drops I received from the event, got Trap Springing Arrow and Wasted Effort. Not bad. Less notably got a Little Lamb Moco.

Did 10 rolls with the drops I received from the event, got Trap Springing Arrow and Wasted Effort. Not bad. Less notably got a Little Lamb Moco.

my opinion (and apprently the guys i played ingame agree) on trap spring arrows isnt that high, did i miss something ?

and just to be sure, the little lamb gets destroyed by raquillet with her 1500 def, right ?

my opinion (and apprently the guys i played ingame agree) on trap spring arrows isnt that high, did i miss something ?

and just to be sure, the little lamb gets destroyed by raquillet with her 1500 def, right ?

It's half the cost of Occult. If one turn is all you need to make a push, then it's good.

I get a lot of mileage out of Alice, who has that as her effect (though she obviously costs 8 mana to use).

And yes, Moco would get Raq'd.

Is Witch Girl Romina any good?

I dont much really care about Def, so I am trying to figure out if it is worth fitting the two I just got into my deck or if I have better options still in that 7-8-9 range?

Not really.

Trap spring is a great card,
1- Return a trap to hand by 4 mana, and you can put another card same time
2- Owner trap need spend mana again in the trap, it is greater in early game
I usually play immediately before turn 5 only by my oponent cant do a defense with a trap and delay her grown

I was checking my deck, I have 240 saved cards, all HR or more
I want a event where we need use a diferect deck, maybe a tematic event with ban 1 or 2 colors or low cost cards

Is there a point to going past stage 10 on event quests besides getting more tickets? I haven't been playing long so there's lots of other things I could be spending stamina on.

Only if you push really hard. There's another event unit at 20 and you can farm more after that. But you won't get there through just dumping your stamina. You'll have to use refills.

Is there a point to going past stage 10 on event quests besides getting more tickets? I haven't been playing long so there's lots of other things I could be spending stamina on.

If you play tournament and you get the 3 energy pots from cp rewards you can make it by stacking them up over tournaments. I'd recommend saving for an event girl you really want and getting past stage 20 to the bonus stage after it.. the ticket drops and philosopher stone drops on the bonus stage are INSANE, literally get one or the other almost every single advance you do.

If you play tournament and you get the 3 energy pots from cp rewards you can make it by stacking them up over tournaments. I'd recommend saving for an event girl you really want and getting past stage 20 to the bonus stage after it.. the ticket drops and philosopher stone drops on the bonus stage are INSANE, literally get one or the other almost every single advance you do.

Could you explain in a bit more detail how this works? I've done a couple of tournament games, just to get the weekly reward, since I usually get destroyed. How much would I have to play to get the energy drinks?

The current event that gives the rampage warrior suzuke? How do I get her, cuz I'm on stage six now.

Could you explain in a bit more detail how this works? I've done a couple of tournament games, just to get the weekly reward, since I usually get destroyed. How much would I have to play to get the energy drinks?

It varies, you get 2cp if you win or 1cp if the opponent gives up turn 1 and the cp is 80 and then 140 I think (can't check right now), so you would need 70 wins to get all 3 at minimum. The cp rewards change every week or every 2-3 weeks so energy drinks might be easier to get next tournament or not even there, you can check all this stuff at the tournament rewards list. Also the exchange option is for medals you get, you'll get 500 by default just by playing 1 game win or lose, then 1000 - 10,000 depending on your ranking.

Cp reward is terrible take many many time do cp, only I play by 60 cp reward and is 6hours play time. I used 12 pots in little demon event
I am not sure if will try go stage 20 this card is nice but tricky

Grr. Ticket drop rate this event seems especially awful.

Only good rolls since Paron were Lucia and Happy. Still looking for Perle...

Cutie =)

Attachments

• ss (2016-01-24 at 04.16.49).jpg
    ss (2016-01-24 at 04.16.49).jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0

Grr. Ticket drop rate this event seems especially awful.

Only good rolls since Paron were Lucia and Happy. Still looking for Perle...

... i got 3 little lamb mocos now. out of 4-6 drops (could be that there were some bs cards in between) .
i dont know whats wrong with that random factor ...

Back