What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

I am 19-2, maybe I will pensh by pots and have my second card
Spend 4 rolls: only 1 Siren (not upgrade)
Tickets events: 119 now
I will spend all my tickets at 20:00 +-

Edit1:
Doing stage bonus, this time only I needed 8 pots, drop SR xp easyly, I dont know if farm or not, need SR xp card
Total tickets: 190 and 2 SSR, very good I think
WcGFfnF.png

Edit2:
My new future deck: 4 card lvl1, 5 cards lvl6x, suggestion?
aifLWYw.jpg

Edit3:
100% bonus map
Total Sukure: 9
SR xp card: 7
Last Gatcha: Sunny #3

Last edited:

I am 19-2, maybe I will pensh by pots and have my second card
Spend 4 rolls: only 1 Siren (not upgrade)
Tickets events: 119 now
I will spend all my tickets at 20:00 +-

Edit1:
Doing stage bonus, this time only I needed 8 pots, drop SR xp easyly, I dont know if farm or not, need SR xp card
Total tickets: 190 and 2 SSR, very good I think
WcGFfnF.png

Edit2:
My new future deck: 4 card lvl1, 5 cards lvl6x, suggestion?
aifLWYw.jpg

Edit3:
100% bonus map
Total Sukure: 9
SR xp card: 7
Last Gatcha: Sunny #3

i'm envious.

next topic, is there any kind of announcement site or anything regarding bugs ?
its not that i'm kinda mad putting 200 stamina into the dark upgrade quest and not getting a single essence besides the one after defeating the boss, but ... i dont think thats working as intended.

20+ energy drinks later, finally got another gold from event gacha...

>Sunny

GODDAMMIT

Last edited:

20+ energy drinks later, finally got another gold from event gacha...

>Sunny

GODDAMMIT

This is first event with lucky gatcha, I have 3 mermaid, 3 Sunny, and 1 Apple
Allways was trash and trash, and 15 Sukure =D, I want do a inmortal deck XD
I was think spend in more pots and farm more xp, I spend +-6 pots only in bonus map

next topic, is there any kind of announcement site or anything regarding bugs ?
its not that i'm kinda mad putting 200 stamina into the dark upgrade quest and not getting a single essence besides the one after defeating the boss, but ... i dont think thats working as intended.

I'm sure it's working as intended, but it's certainly not working well.

I feel like I've basically quit this game despite logging in to get event units and fight against the quest AI. I can't keep up with player matches because it's just too hard to upgrade units. I spent a week farming limited quests for materials and I think I got two upgraded. Not even fully upgraded, just two individual upgrades.

The current biggest flaw in this game is that it's impossible to earn materials.

They used to rain from the sky during events and you just can't get them anymore.

I'm sure it's working as intended, but it's certainly not working well.

I feel like I've basically quit this game despite logging in to get event units and fight against the quest AI. I can't keep up with player matches because it's just too hard to upgrade units. I spent a week farming limited quests for materials and I think I got two upgraded. Not even fully upgraded, just two individual upgrades.

The current biggest flaw in this game is that it's impossible to earn materials.

They used to rain from the sky during events and you just can't get them anymore.

In the begin, we started with N+R strong card, are easy and fast upgrade and dont need many material
Late start with SR+SRR card, is impossible to beginner upgrade a SSR, I spend money in this game, $30 each month, and only can do 2 upgrade monthly

But is true, the tournament need a great fix or need 200 players same time

Last edited:

Oh geez. The boss version of Anteret is obtainable in the revival gacha.

Guess who I fucking got though. Hint: It's an SSR I already have.

If your answer was Flora, congrats. I now have two fucking Floras.

(Premium gacha was complete crap aside from the second Espasse I pulled from a gacha ticket.)

Medal exchange has also been updated, but most of the EX cards are overpriced. 10k for Espasse is okay, I guess.

1$ premium spin gave me the cheaper broken version of shalif lol, I am very happy with that.

181e035671aa5cdcf24066fb6f2d3278.png

1$ premium spin gave me the cheaper broken version of shalif lol, I am very happy with that.

181e035671aa5cdcf24066fb6f2d3278.png

Yep but dont clean traps and you dont trigger it
How work the helping hand new? It is about pots?

Yep but dont clean traps and you dont trigger it

It basically makes your opponent forced into "using shalif" it activates on the opponents turn, so they will have an empty field when I'll have at earliest 11-mana.

The only thing that can counter her right now is Wrath of the War God(destroys face down def cards)

I was playing yesterday a lot, top5 have many Shalif and other a revival deck (and down 1770 to 1650 =(, loose vs decks 1450 ), I need Shalif, something to clean the board
Maybe the new card Sukure is the counter, she can die but return?
I want a deck sacrifice + return, I like innistrad block in mtg

Edit:1
Did ... $12 and my first Shalif, superpower punk girl (cost 12, 6 mana +1000 atk) and my first nana

Last edited:

I've been playing this game for like almost a month here and there and my deck still isn't fully leveled. Looks like it'll take awhile just to be ready for tournament at all. I haven't even clicked the tournament button because last thing I want is to fight a fully leveled deck and get myself leveled for nothing.

I'm not sure but it seems like the opponents i'm fighting in arena is progressively getting stronger. I've been leveling my cards by collecting 2k gacha points from time to time.

Is arena bad way to level up my cards for getting gacha points?

10xGatcha is 1~2k xp
Arena is 400 gatcha point
Tournament 800 gatcha points
If your deck is weak only play 1 or 2 games in tornament, you willl receive 400 medal when tournament is over
I started play tounament with 8 fulll lvl cards (R and HR) others cards was blockers or mana
Now there is ex cards by 15k medals, they are good and max lvl 40

I've been playing this game for like almost a month here and there and my deck still isn't fully leveled. Looks like it'll take awhile just to be ready for tournament at all. I haven't even clicked the tournament button because last thing I want is to fight a fully leveled deck and get myself leveled for nothing.

I'm not sure but it seems like the opponents i'm fighting in arena is progressively getting stronger. I've been leveling my cards by collecting 2k gacha points from time to time.

Is arena bad way to level up my cards for getting gacha points?

arena is prob the best way to lvl cards, since the matches are so short.
tournament ... play a couple games there, until you have 1 or 2 wins, and you can back out again until the new tournament season ends.
as red already said, youre getting medals you can exchange for pretty damn good cards (i recommend spending your first medals on EX-Invitations to hell)

10xGatcha is 1~2k xp
Arena is 400 gatcha point
Tournament 800 gatcha points
If your deck is weak only play 1 or 2 games in tornament, you willl receive 400 medal when tournament is over
I started play tounament with 8 fulll lvl cards (R and HR) others cards was blockers or mana
Now there is ex cards by 15k medals, they are good and max lvl 40

arena is prob the best way to lvl cards, since the matches are so short.
tournament ... play a couple games there, until you have 1 or 2 wins, and you can back out again until the new tournament season ends.
as red already said, youre getting medals you can exchange for pretty damn good cards (i recommend spending your first medals on EX-Invitations to hell)

Hmm, i see alright thanks.

Meanwhile I already have three invitations to hell, got them through free gacha. Are they useful in tournaments as well?

And I got another gacha ticket so I decided to toss it away on revival gacha only to end up getting that lady of the moon diana. That was real nice surprise, although if I gotten that Flora I would've jumped out of my seat. :p Only because my deck is mostly light with very little water lol. And just how bad is the queue times for finding opponents? Cuz I get the impression that there isn't very much people playing usually.

Last edited:

There's a difference between Invitation and EX Invitation. The former only works on enemies with 2000 attack and below. EX works on 2001 and above. You'll want that one for tourneys.

Tourneys themselves aren't very active because they require so much time to get the higher rewards. I myself only do one match or so a tourney for the free medals.

Grats on Diana. Most SSRs are worth using, but do note that they take a crapton of exp and materials to level/upgrade.

There's a difference between Invitation and EX Invitation. The former only works on enemies with 2000 attack and below. EX works on 2001 and above. You'll want that one for tourneys.

Tourneys themselves aren't very active because they require so much time to get the higher rewards. I myself only do one match or so a tourney for the free medals.

Grats on Diana. Most SSRs are worth using, but do note that they take a crapton of exp and materials to level/upgrade.

Ah okay, and I have noticed that from leveling Rena loli to level 60 something. I almost got all the materials for her first evolution at least.

Huh, tournaments is really buggy if your opponent times out and have to reload the page so I tried to go back into arena after getting no opponent on next search and it told me to reload so i reloaded and then restarted the game and i was taken back into tourney search queue immediately. I have completely forgotten about that annoying part about dueling humans online. I was awarded a auto defeat for my troubles over stupid timeout session. Worst part of it is that I didn't even lose connection to internet.

Now I have negative score.

Last edited:

Ah okay, and I have noticed that from leveling Rena loli to level 60 something. I almost got all the materials for her first evolution at least.

Huh, tournaments is really buggy if your opponent times out and have to reload the page so I tried to go back into arena after getting no opponent on next search and it told me to reload so i reloaded and then restarted the game and i was taken back into tourney search queue immediately. I have completely forgotten about that annoying part about dueling humans online. I was awarded a auto defeat for my troubles over stupid timeout session. Worst part of it is that I didn't even lose connection to internet.

Now I have negative score.

i dont think thats that bad, tbh
you sound like you wouldnt have made it to the higher rewards anyways ^^

oh, and congrats on diana.
shes stupidly strong if used right.

He'll want both since the meta-game is changing. Ex-Iris was already kind of a threat since she gets by ex-inv but the new biggest threat is paron apple who easily beats everything in the game with about 4-light girls in the grave lol and she gets by ex-invite as well

I didn't realize how amazing she is, her ability triggers on attack and being attacked over and over again as long as you have 2-mana.. that means multiple girls attack her doesn't work either, I think she's the best card in the game now.. if you have a decent amount of light cards in your deck that don't suck anyway.

He'll want both since the meta-game is changing. Ex-Iris was already kind of a threat since she gets by ex-inv but the new biggest threat is paron apple who easily beats everything in the game with about 4-light girls in the grave lol and she gets by ex-invite as well

I didn't realize how amazing she is, her ability triggers on attack and being attacked over and over again as long as you have 2-mana.. that means multiple girls attack her doesn't work either, I think she's the best card in the game now.. if you have a decent amount of light cards in your deck that don't suck anyway.

*cough* I've had a few under-2k attack cards already for that purpose. I even kept Hinoki under 2k for some time so I could be sure to trigger her ability if I felt a 2k+ trap was in play.

But you have a point. Though honestly, Invitation is usually too costly for me to play (and I'm extremely salty that I didn't get a single Mermaid last event, since that would've helped immensely).

To Ericridge, I also strongly suggest investing in some (EX) Dodge. They're cheaper to play and give you a free turn of breathing room. On that note, Trap-Springing Arrow or characters with the equivalent skill (Alice/Urie, though Alice is better) are also good at getting rid of traps compared to Occult, due to it being cheaper (at the expense of only getting rid of them for one turn).

And yeah, Paron is OP. One game, I had field domination at one point, then ran my Anteret into a facedown Paron with almost 3k defense. If I didn't have Kurbis and her skill on backup, it would've stayed on the field.

Back