What's new

[Nutaku] Armor Blitz

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Armor Blitz

There is no way in hell they go after individual offenders and is more likely to just reset everything upon launch. That is, if they even bother to patch up the exploits in the first place.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Butthurt devs do, in many single player games. For reasons unknown.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just done 10+1 roll .... and got 4 the same 3* units :/ fml. At least copies can be scrapped for blue prints.

I really hope they plan to make shitload of events so there is a decent way to get gatcha currency.

also how the fuck you upgrade emblems? I can't find option to do this anywhere

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

also how the fuck you upgrade emblems? I can't find option to do this anywhere
???

Sorry, but did you even try to click on them?

Also, the game is giving lots of ways for players to get best units without rolling the gacha even once.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The % based upgrade is lame though, you can retry 3-4x @ 90%+ but 1 shot 50% and less :rolleyes:

Keyen

Reputation score

Well, it's RNG. And unlike lot of games out there, if you fail an upgrade, the chance you success the next try increases each time until you success.

Anyway, list of management tips for the game:
-If you don't plan to reroll accounts until you get one ore more 5*, don't roll the gacha (and i'm not even sure one 5* is better...). Buy factory slots instead, it will be much better in the long run. Once you have 4 slots, you may think about the gacha, but it's really good.
-Don't use gold for anything at the start. Use gold for buying Scouting slots (5K for the 2nd, 15K for the 3rd). Once you got them, you can start spending the gold. However, the 4th scouting slot is also an early game objective (You should try to have it after 2 weeks).
-Keep the factory running as much as you can (once you got the first three scouting slots). It gives you lot of good units, and can even create 5*. The timer is directly telling you what you will get. 1H is 1*, 2H is 2*, 8H is 3*, 24H is 4* and 48H is 5*.
-Under 16min 30 sec, it's currently free to "immediatly finish" the factory construction. It helps cycling through the 1*(-26% building time) and 2* (-13% building time) you will build build.
-Always send units scouting. Light units are good at the start so you get the needed oil. If you are afk for a long duration, send Heavy tanks instead. Dont worry too much about the fact they may be killed, the only penalty is a cheap gold cost. You don't lose anything.
-Recycle 3* and over dupe, they give blueprints you will use to buy 5*. Don't buy anything else with blueprints.
-Use candies on your 5*, but don't be so quick to use upgrade points. The metal cost is high, and it may interfere with the factory (which is much more important).

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't this game a single player pve game? So no one is competing with one another? Then who gives a shit if someone exploits a glitch?
Well, since you cut most of the post, I'd say the reason they give a shit is because getting free premium currency is a big deal since the dupe glitch can be used to dupe the 800 prereg gems.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, got third 4* tank in factory running. Maybe I should consider opening 3rd slot... hmm.

@Keyen, about getting best units without rolling, did you mean those two ways: factory and research lab or is there other way too?

Keyen

Reputation score

@Keyen, about getting best units without rolling, did you mean those two ways: factory and research lab or is there other way too?
You also get a 5 star for free each month (attendance). And if you check out the last event they had before they remade the game, the last reward was also a random 5*.

Basically, there is at least 4 different ways to get 5* without rolling. It's a lot, for a gacha game :/

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You also get a 5 star for free each month (attendance). And if you check out the last event they had before they remade the game, the last reward was also a random 5*.

Basically, there is at least 4 different ways to get 5* without rolling. It's a lot, for a gacha game :/
Well I was content enough with factory and research lab as sources of 5* tanks. But more ways always better :D

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

which means 100% guarantee it will be removed by greedtaku

Keyen

Reputation score

Hum, no, you can see there is the 5* in the attendance screen. It wasn't removed. For the events, we don't know.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, playing Panzer Waltz is an option if they remove the different ways to obtain 5* girls in armor blitz.

You see, There is no rarity in Panzer Waltz. You can get every single girl without RNG!

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can get 1 on the daily roulette too :cool:

I'm about 1 hour left on my factory 4*, I pray to RNGesus she's not a pos ;)

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can get 1 on the daily roulette too :cool:

I'm about 1 hour left on my factory 4*, I pray to RNGesus she's not a pos ;)
Say hello to your new 4* arty then. :p

How many stars can emblems have? I got a couple of 3 stars emblems and they're pretty nice. (50% crit damage on one, 10% crit chance on another)

Keyen

Reputation score

Up to 5, like tanks.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Say hello to your new 4* arty then. :p

How many stars can emblems have? I got a couple of 3 stars emblems and they're pretty nice. (50% crit damage on one, 10% crit chance on another)
Nope, I got a TD (Elephant/Ferdinand)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you know that you don't have to wait to collect resources?

Keyen

Reputation score

Yes. You can even 1-click collect.