What's new

[Nutaku] Armor Blitz

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Armor Blitz

the daily spin is rigged as fuck.

from the first day when game started I'm getting only 500 gold reward. What a bs reward.

I wish they could change it into 5000 gold at least

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the daily spin is rigged as fuck.

from the first day when game started I'm getting only 500 gold reward. What a bs reward.
It's one candy for me each time.

But honestly, I never expected it not to be rigged, as 1/8th for a five star obviously would never happen. :rolleyes:

Speaking of candies, looks like each level of relationship costs 10 candies X level so 10+20+30+40+50=150 in total. You can get 5 candy each day through the daily mission so we're looking at 30 days to max the affection of a single girl.

That seems kinda.... low.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First wheel I got 1 candy and since than I'm getting either sometimes 1 ticket, but always ends on 500 currency.

Btw research lab. I just purchased new tanks from there... and I didn't get them. Do I have a bug or I had bug earlier when I get them instantly?

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You should get them instantly (I did).

Maybe its a bug, try reloading the game.

There is a bug with emblems that may be similar. Emblems you get from scout missions don't show up until you reload the game. If they show up before reloading and then you click on an emblem it crashes the game.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should get them instantly (I did).

Maybe its a bug, try reloading the game.

There is a bug with emblems that may be similar. Emblems you get from scout missions don't show up until you reload the game. If they show up before reloading and then you click on an emblem it crashes the game.
Yeah, I know about the emblem bug so I tried reloading but it didn't work. I also got earlier tanks instantly, but not this time :/ Well I sent ticket already anyway, need to wait now.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Actually, the wheel doesn't give a chance for a 5* tank, but for a 5* emblem. It's nice, but much less than a 5* character :p

You get candies from elsewhere than daily/wheel. No idea if it's from scouting or an hidden stage reward, but I get some, sometimes.

Edit:

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, so now I know what happened with my units from research lab. I get them... just I get the previous ones again. I hope I'll get them back because I thought those two I get from factory and sold them already :/

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So guys... how is the hentai content in this game?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Go clear the tiles with little hearts floating around them for story scenes. Otherwise, there's like 5-6 girls with h-scenes that aren't 5* .....

Still haven't seen Sarah's even though I threw buttloads of candies

Keyen

Reputation score

The other are coming. They plan to do every 5* and 4*, at least.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

24hours "craft" give 4* or 5*? second 24h in a row. damn son I hope it's 5*

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The chance of getting a 4 star seems to be pretty generous in the factory.

I've got a 4* arty and while its dps is terrible it has some neat range with its ability. Not sure if arty is worth it though as the heal on a bunch of stacked up units keeps them alive pretty well.

Wondering about getting the 4* from research. It's only 250 rp and would give me another 4* immediately. Wouldn't even delay getting a 5* from it that much as those cost so much more.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I'm wondering if getting the 5* in the blueprints is even realistic. And she'll rotate out within the next week anyway

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No.

You get 3 blueprints per 3* and 25 per 4*

Add 25 per day from the daily quest means that, let's be generous, you get 65 blueprints per day.

That means you can scrounge up ~2000 per month.

A 5* is 3000 blueprints, so ~1.5 months of grinding for one.

Which is roughly as terrible as grinding for candies is.

That said, maybe events give blueprints or the devs wise up and either nerf 5* costs or give more means of collecting stuff like blueprints & candies.

By the bye, thus far my daily wheel spins have ALL been 1 candy or redraw into 1 candy. Terribly unlucky or is the daily spin mostly wasted time?

Keyen

Reputation score

Based on the experience of mobile players, you get one or two 5* from blueprints per month. However, it's when the portal of chaos is open (because it yields lot of blueprints, something like 400-500 per week with a good team).

Anyway, you shouldn't waste blueprints on 3* and 4*, keep them for 5*. The factory is really generous (4x 4* already, and it didn't ran yesterday because I was saving for the 4th scouting slot).

And since blueprints are basically "I want THIS 5* and I get her", it's obvious why it shouldn't be readily available after 2 weeks of grinding...

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By the bye, thus far my daily wheel spins have ALL been 1 candy or redraw into 1 candy. Terribly unlucky or is the daily spin mostly wasted time?
It was mentioned page or two ago. I myself so far got either ticket or 500 currency and two times 1 candy so far. Someone mentioned getting only 1 candy. Anyway dialy spin seems to be not to versatile (i hope it's the right word).

@Myon, maybe you should wait with getting 4* unit from research lab. There's a possibility of bug. I myself had it and support answered that there's a problem and if you buy unit you get the unit from previous roster, so if you have any of the previous you might just get its dupe.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Myon, maybe you should wait with getting 4* unit from research lab. There's a possibility of bug. I myself had it and support answered that there's a problem and if you buy unit you get the unit from previous roster, so if you have any of the previous you might just get its dupe.
Hmm... oh well, saving it then until that one gets fixed.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Daily login random emblem gave me a 4* :eek: