What's new

[Nutaku] Armor Blitz

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Armor Blitz

How do i get blueprints again? I just noticed a cute blondie in there research lab going for 3k blue prints.

And Armor Blitz is kinda laggy atm, the controls isn't very responsive.

Daily quest for 25 blueprints/day.

All 3* tanks that are recycled yield 3 blueprints/unit
All 4* tanks that are recycled yield 25 blueprints/unit
And if you recycle 5* units you're doing it wrong.

Currently that's it for the PC version, supposedly the mobile version has other ways but those are NYI

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The chronological order is determined by approximate rarity. The tiering takes that into account, as well as relevance in war, fame in history, notoriety, etc.
Thanks for the answer.

To be fair, 3* and 4* roster seems to be more or less in line except for the odd AMX-40. But duck tank is cute, I'll let it slide :p

If there is an official suggestions forum, please let me know. But until then:
Will there be APC/IFV girls as well that can spawn cats from their backs? Coupling that with occupy-able fortification structure spawned via officer skill seems like a fun variety.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Zero point in keeping 5* dupes, even for scouting, as their leveling is 3,3 times slower than a 3*, you don't have any advantage in using them.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Daily quest for 25 blueprints/day.

All 3* tanks that are recycled yield 3 blueprints/unit
All 4* tanks that are recycled yield 25 blueprints/unit

Currently that's it for the PC version, supposedly the mobile version has other ways but those are NYI
I see.. i guess i should go ahead and sell that dupe matilda then. Although I doubt I'll be able to gain 3000 blue prints in a single day without shelling out some mad amount of cash just or T92.

I really want the lag in armor blitz to be fixed because its making me take heavy causalities sometimes which consumes my resources too quickly that I won't have burned otherwise. I think I will just play sparingly until the lag is gone.

polisummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the answer.

To be fair, 3* and 4* roster seems to be more or less in line except for the odd AMX-40. But duck tank is cute, I'll let it slide :p

If there is an official suggestions forum, please let me know. But until then:
Will there be APC/IFV girls as well that can spawn cats from their backs? Coupling that with occupy-able fortification structure spawned via officer skill seems like a fun variety.
We have something like that planned for a future update :p

The closest thing to an official forum is our discord lol
(I can't post the link yet because <15 posts. It's also linked in our banner annoucement when you start the game.)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see.. i guess i should go ahead and sell that dupe matilda then. Although I doubt I'll be able to gain 3000 blue prints in a single day without shelling out some mad amount of cash just or T92.

I really want the lag in armor blitz to be fixed because its making me take heavy causalities sometimes which consumes my resources too quickly that I won't have burned otherwise. I think I will just play sparingly until the lag is gone.
I still hope to get my Matilda that I bought from research lab, but due to bug I got previous unit :/

Edit: Got dupe 3* and dupe 4* :/ Hoping for unique 4* from last factory slot.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Research girls rotate over more than a week, you got time to hoard plans and wait for her to come back.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Discord link:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just punched through three maps but the lag is a real killer. I usually can't deploy until enemy finishes deploying -.-

Browser I'm using is Chrome. Now I have to wait until five of my girls finish their repairs.

Is it just me or is it the game that's lagging?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's you. Mine takes a few days to load but doesn't lag when in battle/anywhere.

Firefox is life

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's you. Mine takes a few days to load but doesn't lag when in battle/anywhere.

Firefox is life
It works well on Firefox? Yeah, so I dont have to use chrome. Awesome!

Patho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My game keeps clicking by itself where I clicked, it's impossible to reach the upgrade page and relationship page.

Tried to clear cache, tried on Opera, Chrome, Mozilla, only Edge doesn't have this bug but the screen is bugged as hell ...

Is there a kind soul to help me out there ?

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At last unlocked another slot for scouting. And here is my question, does unit rarity or lvl have any influence for drops? Better emblems or higher amounts? (Not asking about unit type, because it is written in the how to play).

Skulkraken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

exceptionerror.jpg

Error popped up again, this time when trying to click on the Recycle button.

Been playing on Pale Moon (Firefox clone). Like normal Firefox, it's slow to load, but silky smooth once it does. Apart from the exception errors.

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any way to clear mines other than splash damages or suicide squads?

And do scouting incomes scale linearly with time spent? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth forgetting about the scouts uptime and just pay the rescue fees later.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any way to clear mines other than splash damages or suicide squads?

And do scouting incomes scale linearly with time spent? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth forgetting about the scouts uptime and just pay the rescue fees later.
nuke them. you dont have to send your squads down the middle you know. when they reach the end of the line they will go down or up and attack the boss

scouting income is linear, yes.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

nuke them. you dont have to send your squads down the middle you know. when they reach the end of the line they will go down or up and attack the boss

scouting income is linear, yes.
That's what I was doing so far. I guess I'll try heal after I unlock the second item slot.

polisummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If/When you get an exception error, can you also tell what screen you got it on? It helps a lot for me to track down and fix them.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any way to make the game remember the sound settings?

Edit: also, do I get better/more scouting rewards if I use high tier tanks?

Last edited: