What's new

[Nutaku] Armor Blitz

polisummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Armor Blitz

I just noticed the thread for this here. I'm actually a dev on the game. It launches globally tonight haha.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

didnt make it to 40k

feelsbadman

emblem upgrade is a fucking lie :rage:

2 fails in a row at 90/91%

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

didnt make it to 40k

feelsbadman

emblem upgrade is a fucking lie :rage:

2 fails in a row at 90/91%
Did average 3-4 upgrades on more than 10 emblems. Failed only twice. So it is rng.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just started and got two questions

1. Is this game based on a Japanese original like Aigis, Kamihime, etc.?

2. I don't think I recognize the accent used by supposed British Evie. Can anyone enlighten me on the accent used?

Edit: also, I think I collected from mailbox a question mark icon with 4 stars around it (it was 25k mark prereg bonus I think) but can't find out what it was since I clicked on "collect all." What is this that I supposedly received?

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2. I don't think I recognize the accent used by supposed British Evie. Can anyone enlighten me on the accent used?

Edit: also, I think I collected from mailbox a question mark icon with 4 stars around it (it was 25k mark prereg bonus I think) but can't find out what it was since I clicked on "collect all." What is this that I supposedly received?
I got 5* emblem. Go to army->select tank->tank details->items.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

didnt make it to 40k

feelsbadman
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also Kingdom for Lust when? I though that it got preregister before Armor Blitz and yet AB got released even before KoL got soft/beta release

Skulkraken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried it out earlier. Seems okay.

Game keeps crashing on me, though. Several times now, during the tutorial and afterwards, I've been getting messages about unhandled exceptions that cause the game to just freeze up.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got 5* emblem. Go to army->select tank->tank details->items.
Thanks, that was it.

Do you also happen to know if it is possible to switch the officer character and if there is any difference between the three other than starting tank set?

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just noticed the thread for this here. I'm actually a dev on the game. It launches globally tonight haha.
Hi, what is the standard that you use for tiering the tank girls?

The tiering seems to follow very roughly along chronological order but it sure feels strange to have, for example, T-34/100, T-44, T-62 (of all things) in same tier when they have significant difference in real life performance and DOI.

I'm not going to throw tantrums about how it "should be" done et cetera; I do realize that this game is first and foremost about collecting characters. I'm just curious.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried it out earlier. Seems okay.

Game keeps crashing on me, though. Several times now, during the tutorial and afterwards, I've been getting messages about unhandled exceptions that cause the game to just freeze up.
Sounds like the error other people got when using VPN.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm guessing based on previous comments dupes are not supposed to occur, or is that just for specific rarity?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Of course dupes can happen, for every rarity. You get BluePrint for selling 3* and above, and you use these BP to buy 5* (I insist on that point, buying 3* or 4* with BP is a HUGE mistake).

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, just wanted to verify. :)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, that was it.

Do you also happen to know if it is possible to switch the officer character and if there is any difference between the three other than starting tank set?
You mean Natalia, Evie and... Rachel(?). I know that you choose one of them before getting first city, and after that... not sure if you can change, and the only difference that I saw is starting tank set. Nothing more.

So I'm guessing based on previous comments dupes are not supposed to occur, or is that just for specific rarity?
Haven't seen you for a long time.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1. Not based from any Japanese game. Just very anime-inspired. :D It's a hentai-conversion from an existing game.

2. Who knows. To be honest that voice acting in the beginning was... bad. :p

polisummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, what is the standard that you use for tiering the tank girls?

The tiering seems to follow very roughly along chronological order but it sure feels strange to have, for example, T-34/100, T-44, T-62 (of all things) in same tier when they have significant difference in real life performance and DOI.

I'm not going to throw tantrums about how it "should be" done et cetera; I do realize that this game is first and foremost about collecting characters. I'm just curious.
The chronological order is determined by approximate rarity. The tiering takes that into account, as well as relevance in war, fame in history, notoriety, etc.

polisummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The dupes are supposed to happen. You can use them to upgrade your existing tanks, or swap them to replace a damaged one in your battle loadout.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do i get blueprints again? I just noticed a cute blondie in there research lab going for 3k blue prints.

And Armor Blitz is kinda laggy atm, the controls isn't very responsive.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's the best use for 3* units from gacha? Sell for BP or use for XP?

Maybe use them a while? I only keep 9 units on the active roster atm.