What's new

[Nutaku] Dragon Tactics

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Dragon Tactics

It's like the Reina event but instead of just Reina in the ticket gatchas you can get any of the old event cards (including all the Trapped in Crystal ones).

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dang I was hoping for an event like the frozen lands.
If its like the magical discharge event though it should be fun thanks for answering and is their a Japanese wiki for this game I can check out?

Nvm found it

Last edited:

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't even know why warrior raid boss has so much hp in this event XD,
I guess they thought it was too farmable for tickets?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't even know why warrior raid boss has so much hp in this event XD,
I guess they thought it was too farmable for tickets?
who cares really

i am more troubled by this

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

who cares really

i am more troubled by this
Well I can still kill up to lvl 450+ warriors with my warrior deck but I'm particularly worried about other players (like new players, very few of those, or people who don't have decent deck to kill them). Even my archer deck couldn't kill lvl 83 warrior until someone told me a tip and I managed to 1 shot with warrior deck even up to lvl 400+.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well I can still kill up to lvl 450+ warriors with my warrior deck but I'm particularly worried about other players (like new players, very few of those, or people who don't have decent deck to kill them). Even my archer deck couldn't kill lvl 83 warrior until someone told me a tip and I managed to 1 shot with warrior deck even up to lvl 400+.
Main tip - focus your buff on 1 card. get as many buffs as you can and go for +9999999

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

See win and lose ...

jorgiguel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Outside of gainning points for ranking. Is there any point to beat raid bosses after completing the pt ranking reward?

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Outside of gainning points for ranking. Is there any point to beat raid bosses after completing the pt ranking reward?
I forgot the details since I haven't bothered keeping track but each boss nets you rewards, can't be dragonstaff or medal(to my knowledge anyway) and for this one knight cards doesn't seem to be one but everything else drops.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Only thing worth noting is skill crystals and tiaras. At one point, some raid bosses were dropping premium ticket but rare.

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Depends on the event, but assuming you're not in a guild and not going for a guild ranking, don't need the gold or dragon water for anything, then the only benefit for the worse type of boss (generic bosses) are tiaras and crystals.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Depends on the event, but assuming you're not in a guild and not going for a guild ranking, don't need the gold or dragon water for anything, then the only benefit for the worse type of boss (generic bosses) are tiaras and crystals.
You can also (VERY rarely) get Premium tickets from them.

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Latest blog entries:

From my guildmate.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:eek: this guild battle is pretty rough. If I didn't pull Ahura with the 30% UR gacha ticket or had 2 UR Staves sitting around from past events we would have no shot. Don't know if we'll make it in the top 10 :p. Lucky I'm really bad at spending my minis, had hundreds when this event started out. Hows the other guild doing?

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone know where is the lore of current event?
Especially who is the persons that they want to return from otherworld, and what mean that main hero was returned once too?
And what is that sands location in first place?