Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Dragon Tactics

Have to say, looks more than decent.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nutaku support did it! We didn't get awarded the bonus points for last event, but they fixed it in a few hours. Everyone got the right rewards :)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my guild is currently looking for 3 active players to replace some people who recently quit. we usually rank in the top 10 of events and currently sit in 11th for this one.

all you have to do is be active and help out where you can. i wont demand you use all your resources if i wouldn't do the same.

guild info found here

pretty much a free ride for this event if you join now lol.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro noob question : how do you get guild xp/levels ???? (actual guild, not the summon beast)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my guild is looking for 1 more person. some one dropped the game and now we have an open spot.

all i ask is to be active in events as needed.

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How to get Rare staffs, not HR ones ?

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any H in this game? Thanks!

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any H in this game? Thanks!
Only for units SR or higher, and to unlock them you need at least 2 copies of the card, or a card and an appropriate dragon staff from events.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wondering, is DAT DAMAGE bug or feature?
Since I haven't played DT in forever, I can only give you my opinion as someone who can't directly check.

If it's occurring on the first turn, it might be a bug.

If it occurs after a specific number of turns, it might be similar to raid bosses on some other browser based mmos, where you do x amount of damage, then it uses an instant kill attack to stop you from doing something like a super tank squad that can last several hits to do a bunch of damage.

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes you need a glass cannon deck to kill the Mertha raid bosses in this event. Standard archer corner buff deck is the best way to take them down

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great, game closing down July 28th ................

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, there goes my hundreds of dollars... i put at minimum $500 in DTM. i dont keep count of where all my nutaku gold goes since i split it between this and aigis. i can only hope they can compensate me and return some in the form of nutaku gold. the money will go back towards them anyways.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Let the tears flow

"Dragon Tactics Memories" will be closed at the date below.
July 28th 21:00(EST)
Regarding service closure, please confirm the schedule below.

"Schedule to Service Close"
July 4th 02:00(EST)
・The end of selling item & gacha
*Please use all owned items before the closure of the service.
*Please note that you can not get Nutaku gold instead of item you bought.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nutaku's response to the closing if people didn't see yet:

I didn't expect tactic to close since I heard from nutaku dev
on discord chat that it was doing well (although that was a few months ago,
afterwards I stopped playing tactics and joining the discord chat).

I quit most of nutaku games after LoV's closing but
I'd imagine this would damage player's trust of nutaku games quite a bit.
Closing 2 games at the same time is a bit too much lol.

EDIT: From nutaku's non-existant blog ( )

"On a sadder note, today also saw the announcement of the end of Dragon Tactics Memories and Duel Squad, both of which will be closing their doors at the end of next month. We’re disappointed to see both of these games go, though Duel Squad never took off as many other of our titles have.

DT:M, on the other hand, was a popular game on Nutaku and a mid-range success for us. When the developers announced they’d be moving onto other projects, we offered to continue to run it and develop content with our own team. Unfortunately, the offer was declined, partly due to the required downtime between our team taking over and the original dev’s planned departure from the project.

We hope that fans of Dragon Tactics and Duel Squad will continue on with Nutaku in the future as we continue to import the most entertaining online web games in the world.

All the best,
The Nutaku Team"

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ That. Also Duel Squad barely made it to 6 months and Dragon Tactics isn't a year old .................... Nutaku's gonna lose a lot of people (with these 2 games closing down and a bunch of other shenanigans they pull out).

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the only thing that is scary is, that the games where they don't have full control of. can be pull at any moment without notice. which really makes it scary to invesnt money into a game if they are going to just take it away. like i said, i put $500-600 into DT:M

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Golden rule of everything online : don't pay anything if you don't have to (like monthly MMO fees, and even then). You can bet your house the servers will go down some day (in this case and Duel Squad, within a year). Feel free to throw $ at a company that doesn't give a rat's ass whatever happens to their games ( or has 0 control on what they can do) ....... Just check Flowe Knight Girls and all the crap they can't fix even after ~3 months (like my un-friendable ally that crashes the game every time I click on him. Ticket sent more than 2 months ago and still nothing).

TL;DR : DON'T GIVE $ TO NUTAKU (or don't expect them to keep their games online even if you do)