What's new

[Nutaku] Dragon Tactics

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Dragon Tactics

Edit: Unrelated, but still vaguely amusing. That awkward moment when you have 100300+ ally points
I have 1.7million ally points XD

but I really wish they made change decks easier for raid bosses, kinda like how lord of valkyrie does it. I go crazy everytime I have to change deck.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

but I really wish they made change decks easier for raid bosses, kinda like how lord of valkyrie does it. I go crazy everytime I have to change deck.
I think you've got me beat by just a smidgen xD. And yeah, that would be awesome, having to go through like 5 menus gets annoying really fast.

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We need an auto-sell button for non-rare gatcha cards and Dragon Water needs to be made into an item (like Vigor and Talismans) rather than a card. Those are the two most time-consuming issues right now for high-end players. Sitting on 1200 Dragon Waters and 300,000 points and I just don't feel like doing anything with them.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

We need an auto-sell button for non-rare gatcha cards and Dragon Water needs to be made into an item (like Vigor and Talismans) rather than a card. Those are the two most time-consuming issues right now for high-end players. Sitting on 1200 Dragon Waters and 300,000 points and I just don't feel like doing anything with them.
Yeah, I let 1000+ of my holy dragon water from previous event expire cause I was too lazy to sell them.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I had about that but spent it over the past week.

And yeah it would be nice, I basically stopped bothering changing especially since it is generally only near end of event that archer types survive a hit.
Having gone through a lot of gachas recently it would be pretty awesome to have. At least advance has it otherwise it would be even more annoying.

Last edited:

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So that's where Desiree went. The DMM version had her as an event reward instead of Jeanne. Sucks they removed a very strong event reward card and put her behind a paywall for the Nutaku version.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That is seriously uncool of the devs. (I assume the devs would be the ones with the power to do that?)

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wish I had that problem. I am too use to using the scraps for leveling my poor cards. :)
i have like 1000 dragon waters in my presents - and those are end up expired b4 i use them - so no reason to level up with normal cards

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have like 1000 dragon waters in my presents - and those are end up expired b4 i use them - so no reason to level up with normal cards
Looks like your luck here is as good as else where. They tend to just give me 1-3k gold stacks. Not exactly useful after a certain point.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Looks like your luck here is as good as else where. They tend to just give me 1-3k gold stacks. Not exactly useful after a certain point.
It's all about how much you farming really.

Here - i just claimed Ally points that i farmed in last 2-3 days and here we go over 3mil

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's all about how much you farming really.

Here - i just claimed Ally points that i farmed in last 2-3 days and here we go over 3mil
At least I have more blue wing crystal in my gift box than you ;p

Are you usually top 100 or top 10 for each event?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

At least I have more blue wing crystal in my gift box than you ;p

Are you usually top 100 or top 10 for each event?
in this event i am at 50-60. my position in other events depends if i am lucky enough to get x-points card and if i have time to play. since i am as f2p as always. and yea i spent most of my Wing crystals recently on those 3

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey Sybilla, you want me to send you a list of the members that will be migrating over?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Hey Sybilla, you want me to send you a list of the members that will be migrating over?
yea, that would be good. i accepted 6 members. Sorry a bit busy this week, so only got to use my PC a hour ago or so.

Last edited:

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Shivatie, both scenes (dont have many free time this week), and some design works.
Will be updated further when i have time.
Geez, over thousand pagewievs, and only one test comment from my guildmate.
Comment from unregistered users allowed now.

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know What the Awakening Nightmare event type is?