What's new

[Nutaku] Dragon Tactics

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Dragon Tactics

next event is a guild event. if you need a strong guild. apply now. we are constantly in the top 5 or better but with now 3 inactive members we have fallen a bit. once event starts i wont be able to boot any one so claim a spot so i can free up the inactives.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn was expecting close time to be similar to last event, there goes my top 100 as there is no way I can stay there until end.

Hopefully next event is stamina based.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ughhh there has got to be some serious overhauls to the guild management system, it's nearly impossible even doing the most basic of functions like keeping check on inactives because I can't tell who is inactive without making a fucking spreadsheet.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ughhh there has got to be some serious overhauls to the guild management system, it's nearly impossible even doing the most basic of functions like keeping check on inactives because I can't tell who is inactive without making a fucking spreadsheet.
Why spreadsheet? I'd just use notepad. Write down name/level, if they don't gain a level in x days they get kicked.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why spreadsheet? I'd just use notepad. Write down name/level, if they don't gain a level in x days they get kicked.
It's easy to keep tabs on it that way. it's pretty much the same thing but a spreadsheet looks better!

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the x2 points from Candy, does she just need to be in your Raid group, or also in your battle deck (the one that gets used for the boss at the end of each special level)?

Vanargand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do the crystal appear in ANY advance mission?

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The news says "Chapter 4," so I have never done anything but Chapter 4. Lots of crystals there.

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chapter 4 and above. 1-3 have the generic bosses.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder how the PvP decks will look like once this event is over. They are handing out super strong cards as long as you can beat them in raid. Limit breaked URs and SRs were hard to come by previously, especially for a F2P player. It looks like they will add new characters after the maintenance as well.

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It depends on how people prioritized which Raid bosses and how much Stamina they used on each one. But between that and Coliseum titles are going to become much more relevant I believe.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can I fap to this? No? K bye.:p

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So am I the only one near-raging that the UR Princesses require Gold to get from the damn step-up gacha, aka the money trap? Like seriously, check out the prices on that thing :mad:

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's unfortunate that the UR Princesses are money-only. Presumably they have an H-scene unlike normal Princesses? At least with the other Event Premium-only cards you have a slight chance of getting them off a ticket.

In practice very few people seem to actually pay. I'm hovering around 210 in the rankings and another free player in my guild is in the top 100 so if there were many people forking over cash for premiums/stamina/spirit it should be harder to rank that high.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, all 3 of them have scenes (I really wanted the UR Diske :( ), but that's money that I, as a college student, don't have any of.

And yeah, there seem to be relatively few people who REALLY spend money on this. I figure some maybe shell out a couple bucks every now and then, but I've been hovering in the mid-high 100's for a while now, so not too many XD.

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've not spent many gold in the game since i played it. Some step-up gacha at the beggining and nothing else. And i did'nt caught something great.

I'm currently 21th for this event that i began without any stamina item. I don't think there are many players who spend much money too.

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone looking to join a guild for the upcoming guild event? I desperately need one last person and the clunky guild management system makes it a bitch to recruit. Requirements 30+ and semi-active (gain a level every few days or talk in guild chat so I know you're not dead). We finish 83rd in the last guild even and should be better this time around although don't expect like top 10, I can't find enough highly active people for that yet.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of the blue random question : any decent way to farm dragonstaves ? aside doing every event ever and hoping RNG likes me ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im looking for 1 more person to join the guild. help us be number 1 and obtain guild rewards!