What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

RNGesus is pretty kind to me in this game. Got stucked with Ramiel from pre-reg gacha then got plain SR weapon from 1st SR Ticket. 1st 10x diamond roll got Tyr and Chronus (with some useless R weapons/Eilodons) then 2nd SR Ticket gave me dupe of SR Glaive (Chronus). Now without useful SSR Eilodon for others to use it's pretty hard to gain enough charms to roll gacha (for more R Kamihime). :mad:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RNGesus is pretty kind to me in this game. Got stucked with Ramiel from pre-reg gacha then got plain SR weapon from 1st SR Ticket. 1st 10x diamond roll got Tyr and Chronus (with some useless R weapons/Eilodons) then 2nd SR Ticket gave me dupe of SR Glaive (Chronus). Now without useful SSR Eilodon for others to use it's pretty hard to gain enough charms to roll gacha (for more R Kamihime). :mad:
Sunday will be a sp quest that gives a lot of gems. You'll probably get around 10k+ farming it depending on your activity.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been pretty fun to try this out so far. Think I had 215 tickets with nothing from preregistering, but at least I got Beelzebub from that, and she's just oozing with personality.

Had pretty great luck with my initial rolls too, getting five SSR's. Got Tyr, a cursed sword Gleipnir and three eidolons- Fafnir, Takemikazuchi and Aqua Kaiser.

Lot's of thunder overall, really. Joined Desire back when there was just a few unions with over 10 members. Still managing to MVP raids pretty often, so things are going well so far.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We're in the same guild crossett, though I play late in the evening (west coast here). I'll try to drop by and help out with raids when I can (hitting MVP/2VP if I get in early enough). I joined around the 20-ish player mark.

As for the team in general, RNGesus hates me - the only SSR I have pulled is Behemoth. Hoping to land an SSR hime to solidify the team, but with my luck it'll be another elodion. Chronus, Beel and Bryn are doing just fine though, thanks in part to maxing out hero souls. Since my setup is kinda squishy, I'm beelining Andromedia (legendary healer), and should be able to start her elite souls here shortly.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for the team in general, RNGesus hates me - the only SSR I have pulled is Behemoth.
Gets an SSR, says RNGesus hates them.

Gonna go cry in a corner now with no SSRs at all. :(

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly, getting ssr eidolon or weapon is nothing good in longterm, if you don't have atleast second copy, since every single event gives you ssr weapon and eidolon which way better than gacha ones, because you can max them out easily, so you can think that you "saving" your luck for really good draw :D.

PS. if someone deciding when they should use their jewels, now or later, my suggestion is, in terms of power every single SSR kamihime right now simply beasts, while some future girls not looking as good as starter ones, so if you don't wanna risk to have bad roll (well in fact even "bad" ssr still way better than almost any sr) do it asap :)

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We're in the same guild crossett, though I play late in the evening (west coast here). I'll try to drop by and help out with raids when I can (hitting MVP/2VP if I get in early enough). I joined around the 20-ish player mark.

As for the team in general, RNGesus hates me - the only SSR I have pulled is Behemoth. Hoping to land an SSR hime to solidify the team, but with my luck it'll be another elodion. Chronus, Beel and Bryn are doing just fine though, thanks in part to maxing out hero souls. Since my setup is kinda squishy, I'm beelining Andromedia (legendary healer), and should be able to start her elite souls here shortly.
Well, I'm swedish, so I mostly tend to play past midnight over here- which should be around early evening on your end.

Got Fafnir to lvl 27 as my main eidolon pretty early on, which gets me picked for support by friends pretty often. Just makes me a bit worried that I'm permanently associated with Fafnir now, in case I want to switch her out for Takemikazuchi later on- and my friends all turn out to be specialized at fire/water teams. Personally I mainly pick high thunder support or extra item drops whenever I can.

I'm not following any guides or anything otherwise, so I'm just trying to use whichever souls wield swords the most- to minimize the time I'm not wielding Gleipnir. Playing the game blind, really. Taking each day as it comes.

I disconnect a lot sometimes too, but the game always lets me get back to where I was, or at least lets me see the results in raids. Just a few times it's gotten stuck at battles against nothing in solo quests, where I've had to just give up and try again. And a couple annoying times when the same quest has frozen 4-5 times.

Cleared all available content pretty damn fast, so I'm just doing raids and running the 25ap SP quest over and over now. Still haven't lost a fight, now that I think about it. A few close ones, but always had a couple kamehameha-whatever girls left standing by the end.

Nike is a darling. Glad to see someone so stacked as a default sweetheart. Would have kept her around for the bosom factor regardless anyway- well, as long as she kept her SR status. Beelzebub is still my girl, tho. Everything boosts attack, and she gets better when rampaging? Fuck tactics, I love it! Plot is kinda silly otherwise. Lilith and her cronies feel more like team rocket, going by their success rate. Her boss fights are already becoming a "here we go again"-deal. Granted, I am pressing 'skip' a lot.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, welcome to club. I got a single SR kamihime (Hermes) so far, the rest were rares. The prereg got me Beelzebub.

But hey, you at least have Anzu. She's good one. I only have the basic SR Eidolons, so I'm always running law on gems.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gonna go cry in a corner now with no SSRs at all.
Burned all my jewels (2 10-rolls, farmed enough jewels for a second) and tickets there. Was also a 5th place winner, so that's roughly an extra single roll on the jewel gatcha. I wouldn't be so despondent if more of my team was wind element, but only Chronus is right now so Behemoth is really only good as direct damage.

crossett - Not following a guide either. Flipped to the locked legendary soul section, picked the header and found out what souls I needed to get for epic, then looked at the epic souls to see what to focus on for now. Having a solid hero early on will help since I don't have a cornerstone for the team yet.

Learned early on with raids that Nike sometimes can't handle the healing load herself, so I'm making my own backup without relying on gatcha luck.

Current team is mostly water/fire as well, so at least Fafnir gets some use. Beelzebub is a solid SR, but since I'm more of a tactician, her play-style doesn't really fit me (In MTG terms, I'm Johnny-combo player). Would really like to see Nutaku stablize their server load, but it probably won't happen so I forsee DC and battle issues being around for some time. This is a real pain since I keep getting kicked out of raids during the busy times.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me or is.. Kamihimes really super rare?

I think I only have seven kamihimes so far, and eidolons turn out to be dime a dozen? o_O?

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it just me or is.. Kamihimes really super rare?

I think I only have seven kamihimes so far, and eidolons turn out to be dime a dozen? o_O?
Nope, not just you. If it was't for me keeping Hermes for pre-register and getting that guaranteed kamihime ticket, I would only have a party of 4 right now.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

According to the drop rates in the Gold gatcha (the only gatcha to give rates): SSR - 3%, SR - 15%, R - 82%.

Then split that across 3 categories (hime/elodion/weapon), and weight the non-hime end. Why?

Because you only need 1 hime (they only require materials to limit break), and you have no limit to the amount you can have. Elodions and Weapons require up to 5 copies of each to max out. Therefore, himes will be rare, and if you want SSR himes they will be maddeningly difficult to get.

Last edited:

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, first of all kamihimes always going with weapons, and if you got your kamihime then next roll of the same kamihime will only show you the weapon, so you won't see kamihimes too often that's true. Second, at the start of the game there is bunch of sr\r eidolons and weapons and devs doesn't expand it later (well i'm not sure about weapons, but eidolons stay untouched). At the same time devs always add atleast 3 kamihimes when new event pops up, sometimes with SSR eidolon. So in the future there is more chance to get kamihime from rolling gacha (but less chance to get exactly the girl that you want which is obivous) than now.

Because you only need 1 hime (they only require materials to limit break), and you have no limit to the amount you can have. Elodions and Weapons require up to 5 copies of each to max out. Therefore, himes will be rare, and if you want SSR himes they will be maddeningly difficult to get.
its not correct, since kamihimes never coming "alone", you always get them with corresponding weapon, so the rule of 5 also applies to himes (well it's rule 4 for weapons, you need 4 copies to max out them)

Last edited:

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

its not correct, since kamihimes never coming "alone", you always get them with corresponding weapon, so the rule of 5 also applies to himes (well it's rule 4 for weapons, you need 4 copies to max out them)
Right, forgot that himes and weapons are tied together (at least initially). My bad there.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see, I see. That explains it. Thank you. Although this kind of reduced the value of jewels by alot for me. Not guaranteed to get new girls.

I did manage to get the Golem though. However I was surprised to see that she's an eidolon not a kamihime. She was the only Rare that I debated keeping over an SSR Eidolon. I had it in my mind, her riding the golem while golem smashes stuff with fists and feet.

I have to wait til Friday if I want to break the limit on my Artemis though, I regret not having time to play kamihime yesterday ;_;

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if anyone knows or cares about this, but here's what you get when you solo a L30 raid (no one showed up to my invites): imgur.com/a/wBBQo

Would link the image in the post, but I don't have enough posts in my history to do that. In short - you get an SR Elodion of them. Not sure what you get for a L50.

On another note, pulled Tyr (SSR hime) so I'm good for now. Lightning beatstick is a good thing to have, and I can make her work with my playstyle.

Last edited:

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome. How difficult was it to solo? I'm sitting at just below 12k atk and game loves to give me lightning types

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I ran Chronus, Beelzebub, Tyr, and Cybele - Cassiopia (elite healer) as soul.

Cass was my main healer, Beel/Cass/Tyr/Cybele all had group buffs, Chronus was a self-buffer. Since lighting prison doesn't have lots of AOE, Cass was enough of a healer. Wasn't entirely difficult, but do run with element advantage (Tyr same element, Cy/Chr as element advantage). Didn't need use too many Elodons, but having wind ones like Lindwurm and Behemoth for a passive +wind damage boost, and then trigger them to cut down time spent in rage mode helps.

For a prison with more AOE, do run an off-healer (someone like Bryn should work) and/or defense-advantage souls. For target-specific prisons like lightning and light, element advantage takes a lot of the healing burden off.

Can't guarantee if you'll get the Elodon (she was in a silver chest), but I can attest that they are a drop.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome. How difficult was it to solo? I'm sitting at just below 12k atk and game loves to give me lightning types
Really depends on which boss it is. I would REALLY recommend to not try soloing light expert though. :p