What's new

(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

What is secretary badges do?:confused:

What is secretary badges do?:confused:

unlock secretary button in employee option, with secretary option you can pick any girl you want as secretary (not longer need to be leader in first party)

unlock secretary button in employee option, with secretary option you can pick any girl you want as secretary (not longer need to be leader in first party)

That's it?
Hmm . kinda expensive for 15 ES

Anyway just buy the telescope , I find it useless...
It just show this light on battlefield

Ksegfvh.png

And yeah , useless too IMO

Still raising Leifang and Hilde
Leifang finaly 50 , Hilde still 48
And still no drops of Fahrenheit Rod

That's it?
Hmm . kinda expensive for 15 ES

Anyway just buy the telescope , I find it useless...
It just show this light on battlefield

Ksegfvh.png

And yeah , useless too IMO

Still raising Leifang and Hilde
Leifang finaly 50 , Hilde still 48
And still no drops of Fahrenheit Rod

huh, how do you zoom battlefield ?
with telescope ?

how many missions are in chapter 10? im fighting seigrid in chapter 10-7 and im hoping this is the last mission >.<

quest is called transfer portal.

edit: i use scroll wheel on mouse to zoom in and out. make sure your mouse is on the game screen when you scroll.

how many missions are in chapter 10? im fighting seigrid in chapter 10-7 and im hoping this is the last mission >.<

quest is called transfer portal.
10-7 is the last one for part 1

meh, that button doesn't work for me in past time :confused:
gonna try again in next battlefield

It worked just fine even without telescope
Still I think telescope can make You retreat with all the treasure
Still , can't confirm it. Maybe if someday I must retreat I'll report it here

GXyTX84.png

Anyway Hilde is 46 , not 48
I saw it wrong:eek:

It worked just fine even without telescope
Still I think telescope can make You retreat with all the treasure
Still , can't confirm it. Maybe if someday I must retreat I'll report it here
u can do that without the telescope , on battlefield if u lose or retreat u keep all the progress done ( so exp and chests).

u can do that without the telescope , on battlefield if u lose or retreat u keep all the progress done ( so exp and chests).

So I guess telescope is useless afterall
Should have buy the CEO bonus EXP instead:(
Ah damn... I just realize Alena has a good strategy , Put down the Healer
It will do great on 10-1 , but she's still 24
Arghhh.... , 10-1 is so Hard for Me ATM:confused:

Sangoku25, just press the refresh button on browser window and it'll reload.

Sangoku25, just press the refresh button on browser window and it'll reload.

characterizing the standard stuff all but yesterday the worm was in it no matter what you did in the end was nothing more.

emptied cache.

Could only after 4 hours finally do something because of simply not updat ec. had invited.

But now goes again.

Suspect that the bridge to the server from Germany was terminated in certain areas wol not everyone had the same problem.

characterizing the standard stuff all but yesterday the worm was in it no matter what you did in the end was nothing more.

emptied cache.

Could only after 4 hours finally do something because of simply not updat ec. had invited.

But now goes again.

Suspect that the bridge to the server from Germany was terminated in certain areas wol not everyone had the same problem.

Well.. it is possible there were circumstances out of your control. x.x

I managed to make it to chapter 10-1 with my incredibly ghetto gear by the virtue of my ROmina basically being tough enough to carry me.

edit: In case you guys are unaware if there's a mimic chest too tough to kill, come back with poisoned daggers and watch them die horribly. Much pleasure was had after being handed me my first 99+ Round. I'm glad I saved my Basic Daggers of Crap +3 with poison from long time ago I didn't think they would be ever useful lol

Last edited:

edit: In case you guys are unaware if there's a mimic chest too tough to kill, come back with poisoned daggers and watch them die horribly. Much pleasure was had after being handed me my first 99+ Round. I'm glad I saved my Basic Daggers of Crap +3 with poison from long time ago I didn't think they would be ever useful lol

Adding more info
Mimic can also be killed by critical as critical ignore certain part of def...
Well the easiest is still have 1 soldier take all the dmg, while behind use rogue to poison... but its nice to have certain alternative like crit archer or ronin to take it down as well
In my case.. my ronin been criting pandora box for 500-700 dmg

where do i go to claim my black fairy envelope? i cleared every mission available but i didn't get it.

Attachments

• 6ad241a0a687fa59a6ad9fb372ccb648.jpg
    6ad241a0a687fa59a6ad9fb372ccb648.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 0

where do i go to claim my black fairy envelope? i cleared every mission available but i didn't get it.

Did you even read the post fully XD You're supposed to claim it in the chatroom. Ask around in there, the chat button is in bottom right of ur window.

Hmm , I'm quite late to realize that Amount of ES needed to instant Lv Up Facilities is related to how many hours is left
PR around 60 hour need 7 ES , and around 20 just need 3 ES
Guess I'll wait for 10 hour / 2 ES
That will save Me quite good enough time

Dammit 10-1 , this is making Me CRAZY >.>

Magic attack doesn't affect the strength of heals? Because I stepped into the purple swamp of barbarian nation of lunaent battlefield and got hit with magic attack down debuff. But sadie's heal strength remained unchanged.

Did you even read the post fully XD You're supposed to claim it in the chatroom. Ask around in there, the chat button is in bottom right of ur window.

welp, turns out they will not be giving out the black envelope any more. instead the 5* archer IS the reward. so i could have taken my time and not have spend 16 stone or so on completing 10-7....

Back