What's new

(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

welp, turns out they will not be giving out the black envelope any more. instead the 5* archer IS the reward. so i could have taken my time and not have spend 16 stone or so on completing 10-7....

Aw there goes my hopes of being lucky in pulling Luna and gaining Judith at same time XD

Magic attack doesn't affect the strength of heals? Because I stepped into the purple swamp of barbarian nation of lunaent battlefield and got hit with magic attack down debuff. But sadie's heal strength remained unchanged.

It may be unaffected by debuffs, but m.atk absolutely determines the strength of heals.

Wasn't Pie determine the heal?
Got another Sadie on dailies free
Feed her , got +5 Pie. It also increase 5 Matk 5 Mdef

The calculation of the heal is matk x *your heal skill here multiplier*

The reason Pie affect heal is because for cleric, pie will also increase matk.
Same reason for archer dex increase their atk.

The issue ppl saying is why when they got a status debuff matk down, heal still the same ?
Personaly i also don't know how to answer this 1 as heal doesn't seem unaffected by matk up or down.
But its 100% sure that matk affeted heal power as the heal formula is cleric MATK x (heal skill)
You can even test it with those necklase that increase matk without increasing pie...

As for the prize for black fairy envelop, it was announced ever since the facebook mission campaign they will cancel this unofficial chat event.
So you can only claim the clear prize from FB 1, which judita... for ppl who already got it from chat event, they treat is as limited number ppl who clear fast enuff :p (and yes do get both)

It's a bit late, but I FINALLY got my first 3* soldier. <.<

eD2Z0kb.jpg

which map have better drop rate for "emerald" ?

9-7 is no no, heck with that map :mad: (dat *7 soldier *3 magician and *3 cleric)

sigh so it looks like chapter 10 is just "use soldiers with perfect gear in front line since everything else is literal piece of garbage that dies to 2 hits". I got bored of farming recipes that never drop so decided to use 4x def buff in 10-1 but it looks like I will have to do same thing for 10-2 and future map >.>

balance =/= chapter 10

dunno if even with +3 phantom belt and +2/+3 titanic ring my warrior could survive this shit ...

wish that axe weapon give a bit of def :/

sigh so it looks like chapter 10 is just "use soldiers with perfect gear in front line since everything else is literal piece of garbage that dies to 2 hits". I got bored of farming recipes that never drop so decided to use 4x def buff in 10-1 but it looks like I will have to do same thing for 10-2 and future map >.>

balance =/= chapter 10

dunno if even with +3 phantom belt and +2/+3 titanic ring my warrior could survive this shit ...

wish that axe weapon give a bit of def :/

Um.. how can You do 4x def buff?
Isn't it only 2x max?

Is it worth to spend battlefield tokens for fairy envelope?
Or should i just save up for the 2 special ones?

save for the party slot and then buy envelopes or other stuff. the 3* units aren't worth imho since they are 3*

Most ppl planing to get xtra team 1st for more round in battlefield
Then they will spam it all in fairy envelop :p

(best time use envelop is when new girl out :D)

as for the 2 black in battlefield, not many like them due to still not release CQ yet.
On other hand it will be easy to AW them if you keep buying them
(note: the battlefield 2 unit can't be gotten trough daily draw as its their own uniqueness)

Log out mid battle for a bit, then come back later when your ceo pw refills some.

:eek::eek::eek:

I see , so it can use that trick huh......
Better spend all My bread then
And save 600-700 for quest

Just wanted to ask real quick if theres a (hidden) time for armor drops, kinda like the exp and gems quests, just without the seperate quest.
What i mean, is:
started a quest, from which i havent had the armor blueprint, around 15:15 CET.
obv got the blueprint.
forged it, equipped it, moved on to the next quest where i was missing a armor blueprint.
got it.
did the same again with another quest, also got the armor blueprint instantly.

The thing is, it didnt seem to work after i tried 2 quests where i already had the armor blueprint, so chances are that its more related to a streak than a time.

What do you think, have you had similar experiences ?

Just wanted to ask real quick if theres a (hidden) time for armor drops, kinda like the exp and gems quests, just without the seperate quest.
What i mean, is:
started a quest, from which i havent had the armor blueprint, around 15:15 CET.
obv got the blueprint.
forged it, equipped it, moved on to the next quest where i was missing a armor blueprint.
got it.
did the same again with another quest, also got the armor blueprint instantly.

The thing is, it didnt seem to work after i tried 2 quests where i already had the armor blueprint, so chances are that its more related to a streak than a time.

What do you think, have you had similar experiences ?

If You mean Armor/Weapon/Acc Quest
It was on Saturday 19:00 PM in My timezone (GMT+7)

If You mean Armor/Weapon/Acc Quest
It was on Saturday 19:00 PM in My timezone (GMT+7)

Nope, i dont mean seperate quests for blueprints, i mean getting the ones that are dropping in the main (story) quests, the ones sorted in chapters, you know ?

I wanted to know why im grinding the same quests for a week or more and get all the armor blueprints im looking for in 3 consecutive attempts.

Nope, i dont mean seperate quests for blueprints, i mean getting the ones that are dropping in the main (story) quests, the ones sorted in chapters, you know ?

I wanted to know why im grinding the same quests for a week or more and get all the armor blueprints im looking for in 3 consecutive attempts.

That is call Luck
Nothing special

That is call Luck
Nothing special

i'm saying the chances for that to happen is so goddamn low, that i dont think it can be just luck.
Let's say the drop rate for a blueprint is at 10%, meaning the drop rate for armors are at 5% (i have no idea how the actual numbers are, probably even lower).
Then the chance, the occurence i described, would happen, is 0,01 %

I don't believe in luck at this rate, i'm asking if this is a bug exploit or if its intented.

i'm saying the chances for that to happen is so goddamn low, that i dont think it can be just luck.
Let's say the drop rate for a blueprint is at 10%, meaning the drop rate for armors are at 5% (i have no idea how the actual numbers are, probably even lower).
Then the chance, the occurence i described, would happen, is 0,01 %

I don't believe in luck at this rate, i'm asking if this is a bug exploit or if its intented.

Yeah sure , why don't You do it again at 15:15 CET
And if does happen again , tell us
Getting Black units on Aigis is 0,01% from Gatcha 2K , but anyone still can get it
That is call Luck , but yeah I believe You

Soo much drama when it come to RNG....
For your info it took me 6 days nonstop CQ grinding to get Rei CW recipe.

I believe story mission recipe should be alot more easier as I'm able to get all R12 recipe (Royal) already.

If you check the chat room there also ppl who screaming 3-5 days still unable to get some character CW recipe, while there also troller who said got it in 1st 5 try
Well thats all about luck, just be patience about it as there no cost to try....

With that said still haven't able to made Rei CW+3 here and i got a nice collection of katana 3 page full :mad:
(3 hammer + 3 forge used / made 6x +2 so far, the rest +0 or +1)

Back