(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

wow , congratz
OTOH I again saw Marica Sadie Tilda Alena
Damn why so many Marica.... I already awakened her twice
And I rarely use her , wish it was Romina instead
So I picked Alena , also rarely use it
But I guess she is one of rare strategies put down the healer I have

Thanks, I'm still trying to get Luna, Rei, and now Elmina after noticing her in a wiki, oh boy now that's one gorgeous lady.

And out of all my characters, the one with most awakening is Sadie because whenever she can gain new awakening I grind the 1-1 until I get another sadie XD She's on her third awakening.

edit: There is really a vast difference in power. Aderina is tough enough to tank in 1-5-2 at level 1 as long as I gave her a weapon + armor like gaebolg/purgatory helmet and her base hp at level 1 is just enough to tank there. 600+ hp at lvl 17 now. Gonna just wait til Bianca hits level 50 before putting her into PR building and Iris as well.

Last edited:

So , I'm now currently do the 8-4 (again) but now pick the red option instead of blue one
While the blue one is easy , and could be finish in a minute. It also can kill Clala:(

Yes , poison is really help to kill Mimic
Also never attack the backline , I can even bring Lv 1 and they are safe
But it took like 8-12 round , well maybe becoz I don't use random attack / attack the peppy one
So she stuck attacking 1 same target

Anyway , is poison attack have fixed damage?
No matter what equipt I use to Clala , Physical Attack Bracelet , Magic Attack Pendant
The mimic only take 210 damage (1'st wave) , 240 damage (2'nd wave) , 270 damage (3'rd wave)

1/5 max HP , so with poison attack you can kill any enemy in 5 rounds (poison must intact)

----------------
i need second *3 soldier :(

x1pwSor.jpg
too lewd :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Well, add me into the 5* club, first 5* from daily resume.

I'm just sad that she isn't Luna.

I actually now have way better luck in Kanpani Girls than I do on those terrible P2W games where I drop some cash and get nothing in return.

that's the 5* soldier i want ç_ç not only she got nice boobs... but her CW got a 2x2 AoE kinda rare for a soldier.. so i can do a full 2x2 front line and a single targhet single hit ( huge damage) archer and healer..
Give her to me :eek:

I forgot to mention in forum but remalgia hard mode has been fixed.
pnKBjWC.jpg

With this said gluck on clearing this map and while on it aim for the next difficulty (lvl 90)

that's the 5* soldier i want ç_ç not only she got nice boobs... but her CW got a 2x2 AoE kinda rare for a soldier.. so i can do a full 2x2 front line and a single targhet single hit ( huge damage) archer and healer..
Give her to me :eek:

I'd trade my Aderina for Elmina. Elmina's just more of my type. On the plus side I did manage to get Rei and Luna but failed to pull an Elmina tonight XD I spent some cash..

And through that, I just learned how terrible the rates is. X_x Not even a single 5* but at least I managed to pull just two 4* Ainnor and Rei. Chances is really bad. And that's for 250 employee stones -.- I ain't spending money on resumes ever again until there's some kind of guaranteed pull for what I want at reasonable price as in, like 50$ max, not.. 200 dollars or more because for that much I can just buy a PS4 if I wanted to instead.

If I got Elmina along with my Rei and Luna I'd probably be singing a different tune and say to spend at your own risk. X.X

Last edited:

welp lady luck is on me in Kanpani

yesterday Julia's Story Weapon after 5 runs

today Monique's Story Weapon after 7 runs

welp lady luck is on me in Kanpani

yesterday Julia's Story Weapon after 5 runs

today Monique's Story Weapon after 7 runs

Good luck getting them to +3, i'm still trying to do so with monique weapon. Oh and recipe dropped for me after 7 ru... i mean days

Good luck getting them to +3, i'm still trying to do so with monique weapon. Oh and recipe dropped for me after 7 ru... i mean days

You mean good luck getting +3 period. Been trying a majority of my crafts on getting a +3 weapon. When I finally get a +3 it's on a random piece of armor I make. <.<

You mean good luck getting +3 period. Been trying a majority of my crafts on getting a +3 weapon. When I finally get a +3 it's on a random piece of armor I make. <.<

True dat, only +3 i got was on laby halabard... and oddly enough did it on 1st try. I would prolly not do CH10 if not for that halabard. My tank basically laugh at any boss. Sieg fights took 99+ rounds and were basically tank doing 1 dmg each round + healer behind tank, so i was only doing real dmg when i crited, but sieg was also doing 1 dmg to my tank :D

Cleared 2-1-7 this morning.

Hope the code I get works. I'm looking through the Facebook post for the contest and a lot of people are saying theirs don't.

Lucky you. I've gotten several +3 weapons but I've never once made a +3 armor or accessory, even with hammers.

EDIT: Tada~

FBzAD5q.jpg

Last edited:

Lucky you. I've gotten several +3 weapons but I've never once made a +3 armor or accessory, even with hammers.

Lucky how? That armor is my only +3, and I've used almost all my hammers.

lol
Didn't want to make a drama here
But I could swear , My +3 Acc that My Melnor equipts
Is when I know nothing about BS , it was made in around Lv 6-8 BS
Without any worker in it

Feels kinda like a troll/joke isn't it?
And My BS Lv 20 now , Inside there is Archer 60 , Azamino 47 , and several Archer 30
And max I can make now is +2

Except low tier weapon like pain dagger / twin dagger
It is easy to make a +3

And quite manageable to make +2 Armors in Platinum tiers also weapon like Spear of Holy knight-Bardiche

And I never use any hammer , whether from codes / log in / daily bonus

what code for judita i couldnt see it on there FB D:

Futile.....
1 code could only work once
Though I don't know if 1 code can be use to other account

Let say I have 2 Account
2 of it win Judita
Can I give the code to one of the account?

EX: A and B win
Got 2 code
Can I use the 2 code only to A?

Futile.....
1 code could only work once
Though I don't know if 1 code can be use to other account

Let say I have 2 Account
2 of it win Judita
Can I give the code to one of the account?

EX: A and B win
Got 2 code
Can I use the 2 code only to A?

we could try o.o long as its the same code for everyone i should be able to use it

we could try o.o long as its the same code for everyone i should be able to use it

Pretty sure the code aren't the same
It always a different code , and if it a same
All I can say is the staff of KG is an idiot
I for one , will abuse it and use it to many clone account I have

Look at Ann (3* Cleric) 5000 codes giveaway on MMORPG forum
From the 2 Code I have , it is a different code

Pretty sure the code aren't the same
It always a different code , and if it a same
All I can say is the staff of KG is an idiot
I for one , will abuse it and use it to many clone account I have

Look at Ann (3* Cleric) 5000 codes giveaway on MMORPG forum
From the 2 Code I have , it is a different code

OH THATS Judita! the finish part 2 reward yeah never going to happen =.= i cant even make it past chapter 5-4 with full 4 star team =.=

Last edited:

Cleared 2-1-7 this morning.

Hope the code I get works. I'm looking through the Facebook post for the contest and a lot of people are saying theirs don't.

EDIT: Tada~

FBzAD5q.jpg

OH THATS Judita! the finish part 2 reward yeah never going to happen =.= i cant even make it past chapter 5-4 with full 4 star team =.=

Seriously....
Are we really on same page here?

===============================================

Anyway , just checked pages before
In case everyone missed it

I have 5 Ann:eek:
1 From story , 1 from quest (she suddenly popped out) , 2 from free code , 1 from this mmorpg forums code
Guess I'll abuse it , will get another 2 from that mmorpg:p

Seriously....
Are we really on same page here?

===============================================

Anyway , just checked pages before
In case everyone missed it

I have 5 Ann:eek:
1 From story , 1 from quest (she suddenly popped out) , 2 from free code , 1 from this mmorpg forums code
Guess I'll abuse it , will get another 2 from that mmorpg:p

thank you! i got her ^^ i already awakened my ann 2 times already ^^ this will help me out ALOT :) she almost 5 star :)

Back