What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Seriously, when's this code handoff going to happen.

The suspense is actually killing me. I would like to know whether they are going to save the game, murder it, or keep it the same before I decide how many SC I'm going to buy this month.

Of course now that I say that we won't hear anything until September.
breaks or not the game is still amazing it doesnt need a huge save from nutaku just a few tweaks here and there but this is my opinion i dont expect it to be shared either way its unlikely it will go anywhere for a while

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Probably they were thinking something along this lines:
Dev A: Well next event is Anna's event. Alrighty, let's do this hard work...
Dev B: Yeah... What about the subjugation event that was tied to it?
Dev A: Oh, right... I almost forgot... but wasn't this tied to the anniversary event rather than Anna's event?
Dev B: I think you're right. But their anniversary was four months ago and we gave them nothing back then.
Dev A: Yeah, probably we shouldn't upset the last 5 % of the users that are not too angry at us yet and still pay our bills. I mean... it's just the two of us and I don't know about you... but I deffinitely don't want to get even less for the hard work we are doing.
Dev B: Sure thing. Okay, even if it means even more work let's give them the subjugation event as well, maybe that'll satisfy them for a while. Besides, we recently introduced subjugation events, so we don't even have to import the buttons and stuff...
Dev A: Crap! The other subjugation event is still running for another week, what do we do now?
Dev B: Well, on DMM the subjugation event started in the second week of Anna's event, so that would be fine.
Dev A, Well... So far we always gave them all the events content at the same time, in contrast to DMM, and it would be so much more work to split it up... Furthermore all the complaints we'll receive for "skipping" the subjugation event...
Dev B: You know what? Why don't we release both, Anna's event and the subjugation event at the same time... just one week late?
Dev A: Won't they complain about two break weeks in a row?
Dev B: They'll complain either way, besides it's not really a break week, they still have the subjugation event running...
Dev A: Hah! You're right! Great plan, let's do this then...
Dev B: Wanna head over, have some fun golfing?
Dev A: But what about the wor... Oh, you are right! This basically means we're free one week. Great! Let's go

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably they were thinking something along this lines:
Dev A: Well next event is Anna's event. Alrighty, let's do this hard work...
Dev B: Yeah... What about the subjugation event that was tied to it?
Dev A: Oh, right... I almost forgot... but wasn't this tied to the anniversary event rather than Anna's event?
Dev B: I think you're right. But their anniversary was four months ago and we gave them nothing back then.
Dev A: Yeah, probably we shouldn't upset the last 5 % of the users that are not too angry at us yet and still pay our bills. I mean... it's just the two of us and I don't know about you... but I deffinitely don't want to get even less for the hard work we are doing.
Dev B: Sure thing. Okay, even if it means even more work let's give them the subjugation event as well, maybe that'll satisfy them for a while. Besides, we recently introduced subjugation events, so we don't even have to import the buttons and stuff...
Dev A: Crap! The other subjugation event is still running for another week, what do we do now?
Dev B: Well, on DMM the subjugation event started in the second week of Anna's event, so that would be fine.
Dev A, Well... So far we always gave them all the events content at the same time, in contrast to DMM, and it would be so much more work to split it up... Furthermore all the complaints we'll receive for "skipping" the subjugation event...
Dev B: You know what? Why don't we release both, Anna's event and the subjugation event at the same time... just one week late?
Dev A: Won't they complain about two break weeks in a row?
Dev B: They'll complain either way, besides it's not really a break week, they still have the subjugation event running...
Dev A: Hah! You're right! Great plan, let's do this then...
Dev B: Wanna head over, have some sun golfing?
Dev A: But what about the wor... Oh, you are right, This basically means we're free one week. Great! Let's go
I would've imagined it'd go more like this.

Dev C: Let's just put Anna in premium summon and forget the whole event.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or you guys could, ya know, not give Aigis money until they get their act together?

300$ a month is alooot of money to burn.

Maggifixxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Or you guys could, ya know, not give Aigis money until they get their act together?

300$ a month is alooot of money to burn.
I probably didn't even give them close to 300$... since the game exists...
Not everyone here is a hardcore whale :D

Fayne

Reputation score

I would've imagined it'd go more like this.

Dev C: Let's just put Anna in premium summon and forget the whole event.
You really think there is a Dev C? :p

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I probably didn't even give them close to 300$... since the game exists...
Not everyone here is a hardcore whale :D
I've spent a total of... 10-15 dollars only because Japanese Aigis Devs sounds like they're a proud member of Sega Dev Team. Japanese Sega Devs always try to do everything possible in an attempt to make their product fail in english speaking markets. And churn out countless Sonic products while they're at it.

Yeah. I'm not sure if it would be worthwhile to play aigis in first place.

If I'm mistaken then Aigis and Japan Sega will definitely get along with each other very well if they ever meet.

Maggifixxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've spent a total of... 10-15 dollars only because Japanese Aigis Devs sounds like they're a proud member of Sega Dev Team. Japanese Sega Devs always try to do everything possible in an attempt to make their product fail in english speaking markets. And churn out countless Sonic products while they're at it.

Yeah. I'm not sure if it would be worthwhile to play aigis in first place.

If I'm mistaken then Aigis and Japan Sega will definitely get along with each other very well if they ever meet.
Well Sega of Japan at least gave us Segata Sanshiro, the biggest Hero that ever was. But even he wasn't strong enough to save Sega.

What did Aigis Devs give us? Eh... NOT the games source code :p

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Let's take a step back and think about good things, like the sprites. I don't know about everyone else, but I think most of the sprites are fantastically made. Imagine these sprites in an actual 16-bit old-school RPG. <3

topshekels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No event this week either?
Cool. I just really want to sell my account so I can start playing something else, where the developer actually gives a fuck.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No event this week either?
Cool. I just really want to sell my account so I can start playing something else, where the developer actually gives a fuck.
I wouldn't assume no event so quickly, wait until tommorow to say theres no event, there's been several times were they've forgotten to annouce the event beforehand, no reason to assume otherwise here.

Still play something else where the devoloper gives a fuck though, don't play games that make you angry.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They can't add event w/o putting the game into maintenance.

That's why they make announcement - game's going down at XX:YY for some event.

The only possibility of us having event tomorrow is that the game goes into unannounced maintenance tonight.

My money? Most likely I will be rescuing the fairies.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So this is a shutout to all you trustworthy bigwigs out there. I am currently away from home due to work for the next 2 weeks (returning on June 19 in the evening) and have no wifi while I am away. I request that some big name that has some time on their hands to PM me here if you are willing and able to maintain my aigis for the time I am gone. I will give you my username/password for the time for those willing to help me out on this. You will be free to do as you see fit for this time. The biggest thing is getting my damned dailies from the legend stamp card I got from my gift to myself last month.

Again, please PM me here if able and willing.

Edit: Gromelon is on the case, many thanks to him!

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People are assuming they are perfect and do everything as they say they will, no annoucement means no maintenance meaning no event, I believe that like past events that have had unannounced maintenance, there may be something happening.

The key word here is announcements, they have not been consistent at all regarding them especially recently. The last two annoucements have broken consistency by being only in the news tab of the game and not on the update page.

Until each second tuesday at 8am gmt passes or we recieve some mangled english saying otherwise I'll trust in the fact that there'll be some event as they've been consistent for over half a year, a shitty rate of events but consistent.

Yes, there's a chance of no event but thats tiny compared to the chance of an event happening, even with nutaku (who are not aigis devs) saying nothing will happen, we all know nutakus track record on these subjects.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People are assuming they are perfect and do everything as they say they will, no annoucement means no maintenance meaning no event, I believe that like past events that have had unannounced maintenance, there may be something happening.

The key word here is announcements, they have not been consistent at all regarding them especially recently. The last two annoucements have broken consistency by being only in the news tab of the game and not on the update page.

Until each second tuesday at 8am gmt passes or we recieve some mangled english saying otherwise I'll trust in the fact that there'll be some event as they've been consistent for over half a year, a shitty rate of events but consistent.

Yes, there's a chance of no event but thats tiny compared to the chance of an event happening, even with nutaku (who are not aigis devs) saying nothing will happen, we all know nutakus track record on these subjects.
the post above yours is clear about no event though.

this part of the reply though. i hope they are not implying they are receiving the code finally. anytime something is promised it gives me a negative vibe of "crap, some one is gonna die this episode. they triggered a death flag".

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the post above yours is clear about no event though.
Thats what I was talking about though, don't believe everything nutaku says, many people have got burnt that way, even on little things like this.

Look at the past, when people would point to nutakus event timer saying an event would end almost a day earlier than announced, they got proved wrong and the event ended as the aigis devs had previously announced.

this part of the reply though. i hope they are not implying they are receiving the code finally. anything something is promised it gives me a negative vibe of "crap, some one is gonna die this episode. they triggered a death flag".
There are 2 likely scenarios, they are bullshitting on the side of caution or they actually know something for once.

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

Until there's official confirmation that yes, Nutaku has taken over, these "darkest before dawn" and so on messages are just damage control, as far as I am concerned.

Salt levels are not at all-time high, but close to it. Whole Aisha fiasco showing that devs have no problem adding risky heroines if that's direct money, and now this.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

STOP DEVIL, WITH THE FALSE HOPES! BE GONE!!

Jokes aside, while I'm totally fine bashing both the devs and Nutaku, they are usually bad at handling bad news (but they are grrrreat at creating those bad news in the first place).

When they do have good updates, like awakening and daily mission updates, they have no problem with sharing that.

With what we see from devs and Nutaku now, it really is false hope to think the chance of no event tomorrow is tiny.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

STOP DEVIL, WITH THE FALSE HOPES! BE GONE!!

Jokes aside, while I'm totally fine bashing both the devs and Nutaku, they are usually bad at handling bad news (but they are grrrreat at creating those bad news in the first place).

When they do have good updates, like awakening and daily mission updates, they have no problem with sharing that.

With what we see from devs and Nutaku now, it really is false hope to think the chance of no event tomorrow is tiny.
Yeah, i was probably overexagerating with the tiny there so I 'll change it to a 50//50 chance for today.