What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I think someone said Fran or Anna would be the next highest likely event? Either of those events have farmable healers? I used my last spare healer CCing Waltz. The healer map during the Waltz event was very unkind to me.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anna only has a completion award Alissa. If they return to 2 Unit Farms in a row, Fran has everything (Soldier, Witch, HA, Archer, Rogue) but healers. However, both Memento and Eliza, which would be after Anna in terms of DMM schedule order, does have farmable healers.

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 6 rainbows and managed to get 2 more units to 5/5, I'm a lot less salty about the extended break now.

Also would love to hear others drop rates on rainbows for G-map because I've gotten 15-20 rainbows in 2 weeks, honestly don't think it's only 5%, they drop way more than the exp armors for me.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 6 rainbows and managed to get 2 more units to 5/5, I'm a lot less salty about the extended break now.

Also would love to hear others drop rates on rainbows for G-map because I've gotten 15-20 rainbows in 2 weeks, honestly don't think it's only 5%, they drop way more than the exp armors for me.
Sounds like you're getting lucky there, I expect 1-2 rainbow fairys every tuesday or friday from G with full sta/cha and I haven't failed to get one a day. My best was 5 a day but that should be fairly rare.

Its also 5% x2, (up to 8%x2) which really boosts those chances over a standard 5% (8x).

People seem to have a bias against fairy dailys and its very tough to beat so I doubt many will be doing it consistently.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like you're getting lucky there, I expect 1-2 rainbow fairys every tuesday or friday from G with full sta/cha
I was thinking the same thing but I've just been getting so many I feel like the rate is higher but you're probably right. I get another run in 3 mins so I'll post results (lol in before I get nothing this time).

And yeah I was talking about natural stamina/regen as well, I get 2 tries at full stam at the start, then 2 more.

Edit: Yeah only got a plat and 2 blacks this time, I still think it's worth it with how often it drops black fairies as well though.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeap, just got todays second rainbow, wasn't thinking I'd hit 2 rainbows today thanks to the dreaded 0 drops for my first run, Its the first time I've got 0 drops from G mode too.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think someone said Fran or Anna would be the next highest likely event?
Considering the TROLL
Probably not those 2 , might be someone totally out of radar

LOL

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think someone said Fran or Anna would be the next highest likely event? Either of those events have farmable healers? I used my last spare healer CCing Waltz. The healer map during the Waltz event was very unkind to me.
those are likely to happen if fran is skipped it should be anna if not fran then maybe anna or they could throw out the happy sub mission alongside another the next 3 in order as if annas skipped it will most likely go to one of the following Memento eliza or Emilia links for them are below

memento trial
eliza farm
emilia farm

yes theres chance they could all be skipped but its highly unlikely atleast i believe so ive kinda given up on fran but if shes put in good but memento anna and happy are the ones i foresee skips on even though they say lolis are not a prob the fran skip says other wise as there is nothing wrong with her other than shes a little tiny small amount of loli but theres also just random units theyve killed for no good reason

Last edited:

topshekels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Should I level up Garania or Marius?

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Should I level up Garania or Marius?
Do you want to nuke the entire map or have more firepower + healing backup?

Personally, I just use Garania myself. If I want more firepower, I'd rather use Solano instead.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do you want to nuke the entire map or have more firepower + healing backup?

Personally, I just use Garania myself. If I want more firepower, I'd rather use Solano instead.
AW Garania also boosts mage attack.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Retake Castle Mission: That map is totally a Ranged Unit Check. if they're too low level you get crushed. lol And i got caught like that.

Only ranged units with serious levels on them I have is Soma+Bashira. No wonder why. That lich at end nuked my support and entire thing just. Folded. And called it quits.

Well lvling my ranged units now.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Retake Castle Mission: That map is totally a Ranged Unit Check. if they're too low level you get crushed. lol And i got caught like that.

Only ranged units with serious levels on them I have is Soma+Bashira. No wonder why. That lich at end nuked my support and entire thing just. Folded. And called it quits.

Well lvling my ranged units now.
You don't necessarily need LEVELED ranged units. Some levels maybe, but not too many.

You could attempt to use a strategy like to 1* skip it so you can get to better maps.

Although, I'm not sure who you'd replace Kerry with since newer players don't get her anymore.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AW Garania also boosts mage attack.
Yeah, but we're talking about bishops here. Bishops are already stronger than mages, then Marius is the strongest bishop AND an elf. It's not really a fair contest.

Still, he's male, and I'd rather use Garania and Solano to make up the difference.

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, but we're talking about bishops here. Bishops are already stronger than mages, then Marius is the strongest bishop AND an elf. It's not really a fair contest.

Still, he's male, and I'd rather use Garania and Solano to make up the difference.
Actually, the only Mage with lower Attack than a Bishop is Moldevort, but she more than makes up for it by having Attack Up IV.

All units at AW90:

-Garania: 696(744 with AW Ability)
-Sasha: 771
-Moldevort: 642
-Odette: 737

-Marius: 683
-Patra: 680
-Paula: 665

All of these units attack at the same speed, except Sasha who is slightly faster due to her AW Ability, Marius, like Chydis, only gets higher Attack and Defense at the cost of lower HP, his attack speed isn't faster like Spica.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, the only Mage with lower Attack than a Bishop is Moldevort, but she more than makes up for it by having Attack Up IV.

All units at AW90:

All of these units attack at the same speed, except Sasha who is slightly faster due to her AW Ability, Marius, like Chydis, only gets higher Attack and Defense at the cost of lower HP, his attack speed isn't faster like Spica.
Well, someone lied to me then, I guess.

More power to Garania then. I'd rather use her utility than Marius'. Shiho is my go-to hybrid anyway.

Fayne

Reputation score

Unless I misinterprete the on the jap wiki, Marius attacks as fast as priests and dragon shamans and therefore faster than mages. Actually they are not listed in the table, but a bit lower in the DPS table you can calculate the attacks/s by dividing DPS by offensive power. The only other bishop in that list, Noel, attacks as fast as mages though.
I don't know whether this data is still accurate on DMM and is the same on Nutaku.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unless I misinterprete the on the jap wiki, Marius attacks as fast as priests and dragon shamans and therefore faster than mages
No, Bishops and Mages have same attack speed, 0.31 attacks per second.
Exceptions: Eterna, Sasha, Merris and Cyrus, they attack faster after AW.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Unless I misinterprete the on the jap wiki, Marius attacks as fast as priests and dragon shamans and therefore faster than mages. Actually they are not listed in the table, but a bit lower in the DPS table you can calculate the attacks/s by dividing DPS by offensive power. The only other bishop in that list, Noel, attacks as fast as mages though.
I don't know whether this data is still accurate on DMM and is the same on Nutaku.
On gcwiki he's listed as having a standard attack speed and I'm more inclined to believe that one over seesaawiki's attack speed chart that was created over a year ago and never even got a single edit since then.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All units at AW90:

i believe its the bishops range thats nice about them they have about 260 most mages have 240 as some of the aw skills are nice like that bunny bishiop that gets unded smite or noels gold farm and marius out ranges them all with 275

Last edited: