What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

i believe its the bishops range thats nice about them they have about 260 most mages have 240 as some of the aw skills are nice like that bunny bishiop that gets unded smite or noels gold farm and marius out ranges them all with 275
This. You figure that the additional attack from being able to strike first from farther away adds to Bishops' DPS edging them out over Mages in certain circumstances. Not to mention easier support. Was doing some farming for a friend on DMM and this one spot allowed perfect Bishop support against two groups of enemies where a Mage in the same spot could hit neither.

Marius at 275 with his brand of healing is just sublime. Although the event Bishops will do us better in the future.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't necessarily need LEVELED ranged units. Some levels maybe, but not too many.

You could attempt to use a strategy like to 1* skip it so you can get to better maps.

Although, I'm not sure who you'd replace Kerry with since newer players don't get her anymore.
I have kerry, I happened to pull her when she was a spotlight unit few weeks ago. I only wanted her cuz she's a cute valkyrie which turned to be useful enough but I already have CC'd Elaine at same time.

My melee troops is pretty tough enough to hold the enemies at the gate, it was the lichs' appearance and it's damage output that really surprised me cuz it showed up and started nuking my ranged support of all kinds while avoiding melee engagement. I don't have enough charisma to make a bunch of meaningful attempts until tomorrow. Plus i need to level my witches for Phalanx 2 anyways so I can farm for platinum fairies.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have kerry, I happened to pull her when she was a spotlight unit few weeks ago. I only wanted her cuz she's a cute valkyrie which turned to be useful enough but I already have CC'd Elaine at same time.

My melee troops is pretty tough enough to hold the enemies at the gate, it was the lichs' appearance and it's damage output that really surprised me cuz it showed up and started nuking my ranged support of all kinds while avoiding melee engagement. I don't have enough charisma to make a bunch of meaningful attempts until tomorrow. Plus i need to level my witches for Phalanx 2 anyways so I can farm for platinum fairies.
Ranged enemies attack the last unit placed that is within their range. So if you drop someone with MR or lots of HP near the gate as your last placement, they should tank the lich hits. As long as you have someone to tank the lich you shouldn't need to level up your ranged much more in order to beat the level, unless your healers aren't strong enough.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ranged enemies attack the last unit placed that is within their range. So if you drop someone with MR or lots of HP near the gate as your last placement, they should tank the lich hits. As long as you have someone to tank the lich you shouldn't need to level up your ranged much more in order to beat the level, unless your healers aren't strong enough.
I see.. i'll try that once when I level up tonight. Is level 30 healers too low?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see.. i'll try that once when I level up tonight. Is level 30 healers too low?
I believe it probably would be too low, especially without 100% affection due to the low level. The Castle retake liches, and most normal liches hit for 500 magic damage and they attack faster than healers heal. If they're low level healers you'll probably need 3 to break even with the lich.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe it probably would be too low, especially without 100% affection due to the low level. The Castle retake liches, and most normal liches hit for 500 magic damage and they attack faster than healers heal. If they're low level healers you'll probably need 3 to break even with the lich.
Thought so, wasted 100 charisma for nothing. Somethin gkeeps on getting through. Is annoying. Can't just kill all but one lich at end. Somehow the black armor in video keeps on getting assassinated while my rogues just die.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thought so, wasted 100 charisma for nothing. Somethin gkeeps on getting through. Is annoying. Can't just kill all but one lich at end. Somehow the black armor in video keeps on getting assassinated while my rogues just die.
a non-cc'd cypria with 250 base attack should have a decent enough chance at assassinating the black armor when skill is up (important, assassinate only works when skill is up)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a non-cc'd cypria with 250 base attack should have a decent enough chance at assassinating the black armor when skill is up (important, assassinate only works when skill is up)
Got Cyria, Lvl 25, 254 attack and she failed every single time. I want my charisma back. I demand refund. ;_; I could have used all those charisma to level my units instead. I coudl've had a lvl 50 Soma by now instead. I really hate that lich.

Only consolation I have is that it's just six more days until Stamp card gives me a platinum fairy. I hate farming those bad daily missions, I did a few today and they dropped nothing at all. I wasn't too happy about that because Stamina is too few in number, only 12 stamina and a point regenerates in a hour so it really hurts when a mission drops nothing and you're out of 3 stamina.

I pretty much have undying grudge on this map now and decided to just ignore this map until my ranged units is obscenely over leveled for it so I can have the satisfaction of doing an exterminus it for once and all and never come back in it again. I did something like that in FFT long time ago by bringing in an lvl 50 party in first chapter with one of them being a level 50 summoner.. in super early game. Just to avenge the death of Kinison.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have a way of doing the G map for today's daily? My Spica is level 70 awakened and cannot 1 shot the eye things. I don't want to use loads of plat fairies getting her to 90 to find out she still cannot do it. I also have the big hero title and awakened Uzume.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone have a way of doing the G map for today's daily? My Spica is level 70 awakened and cannot 1 shot the eye things. I don't want to use loads of plat fairies getting her to 90 to find out she still cannot do it. I also have the big hero title and awakened Uzume.
My Spica is 84, and she can't one-shot them with AW Uzume and big hero. Chances are, we need to wait for archer rebalance against air, or find another way.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

AW90 Spica + Big Hero + AW Aria can't oneshot them either. I wanted to try though, whether using Waltz makes it possible or not

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I will just stick to X for now then. Hopefully this re-balance will come soon.

Arado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Crystal Keeper G:

AW80 Spica + Big Hero + AW Aria + AW Uzume = 1 shot

Big Hero + AW Uzume: need Spica with 554 atk (an AW90 Spica has 557 atk so that a near maxed AW Spica)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Crystal Keeper G:

AW80 Spica + Big Hero + AW Aria + AW Uzume = 1 shot

Big Hero + AW Uzume: need Spica with 554 atk (an AW90 Spica has 557 atk so that a near maxed AW Spica)
Is the 1 shot counting activating her skill? Or could I get an AW Nanaly to 99 and use her instead?

Arado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the 1 shot counting activating her skill? Or could I get an AW Nanaly to 99 and use her instead?
No, dont need skill, thats a normal atk 1 shot; and:

AW62 Nanaly + Big Hero + AW Aria + AW Uzume = 1 shot

Wait a bit I'll upload a vid and image.

Arado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here it is:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At first watching the video I was like, I might be able to do this if I get Nanaly to 99 since I don't have Uzume. Then I saw the ending and that idea no longer exists. :(

Arado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At first watching the video I was like, I might be able to do this if I get Nanaly to 99 since I don't have Uzume. Then I saw the ending and that idea no longer exists. :(
I think the end maybe can do with high level Artillery or let one or two escape (mine only lvl 4x). I'll try that later when Zola at a higher lvl.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the end maybe can do with high level Artillery or let one or two escape (mine only lvl 4x). I'll try that later when Zola at a higher lvl.
Only got Percis as an Artillery unfortunately. I could try using mages, but I kinda have my doubts about them vs that much magic resist.

Arado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only got Percis as an Artillery unfortunately. I could try using mages, but I kinda have my doubts about them vs that much magic resist.
Yes, mage wont work, I did try several time with AW Sasha and she cant do enough dmg.

Btw, if you have Big Hero + AW Aria + AW Spica then you dont need to get Nanaly lvl99, a 569 atk Nanaly is enough.