What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Got Cyria, Lvl 25, 254 attack and she failed every single time. I want my charisma back. I demand refund. ;_; I could have used all those charisma to level my units instead. I coudl've had a lvl 50 Soma by now instead. I really hate that lich.

Only consolation I have is that it's just six more days until Stamp card gives me a platinum fairy. I hate farming those bad daily missions, I did a few today and they dropped nothing at all. I wasn't too happy about that because Stamina is too few in number, only 12 stamina and a point regenerates in a hour so it really hurts when a mission drops nothing and you're out of 3 stamina.

I pretty much have undying grudge on this map now and decided to just ignore this map until my ranged units is obscenely over leveled for it so I can have the satisfaction of doing an exterminus it for once and all and never come back in it again. I did something like that in FFT long time ago by bringing in an lvl 50 party in first chapter with one of them being a level 50 summoner.. in super early game. Just to avenge the death of Kinison.
and then you realize you're farming the wrong maps if you want efficiency...phalanx 2 is the place to go for plat fairies, and none of the E and N daily maps are really worth farming. your first objective should've been to rush to the H-tier maps, and even then, spirit rescue H isn't worth farming either unless you're trying for rainbows (which you will then move on to X).

also, too bad about cypria i guess. not sure what's screwing you over so bad when all I needed was around 2~3 times to finish castle retake.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just beat Castle Retake, all I needed to do is place two witches + one extra witch onto the path into left side heart point to fully murder the red flying thingie i forgot name of.

One black armor got through and the lich barely survived with less than 10% of his hp and got through which dropped my life point to 1. Thereby clearing it.

And this is with me screwing up and misclicking my Iron Mage and dropped him into the part of map where no enemies travel. lol

Sheesh, can't believe it took me so long to come up with simple solution and not follow where video place their witches at! And yes, Cypria is currently disbarred from having a place in my team 1. Her inability to assassinate a single black armor in buncha attempts was not pleasant experience. Bad luck GG. I only can hope her timeout will give her enough time to practice on assassinating!

Last edited:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Some question, do VH get some buff on their attack/HP in the later patch?
I'm trying to do Demon X with silvers setup I found @ NND, but Khuri seems to die too fast even though my healer is awakened iris

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some question, do VH get some buff on their attack/HP in the later patch?
I'm trying to do Demon X with silvers setup I found @ NND, but Khuri seems to die too fast even though my healer is awakened iris
Yes, there are a ton of buffs that we are missing. They rework units and entire classes every couple of months. Cross-reference with the JP wikis if you really want to know some stuff.

Two fan favorite buffs that we don't have yet are a global Witch CR -1 and Nanaly losing her HP affection bonus in favor of a range affection bonus.

Edit: And not really a buff per se, but I hope Pegasus Riders get their generate-UP-on-kill ability like Valkyries as soon as possible. I don't own any Pegasus Riders, but there almost no reason to ever use one without that ability. I want to see people praising Liddy here.

Double edit: And keep in mind that Valkryies on Nutaku are actually stronger than on DMM because DMM recently "buffed" them by decreasing their stats by a rather small amount in exchange for -4 global CR. Yeah they're a tiny bit weaker, but that lower cost is so good on Valks.

Last edited:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

She has higher HP and slightly more attack......
FFFing sheet. There goes 16 stam for nothing.....
Should have checked the stat first....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes, there are a ton of buffs that we are missing. They rework units and entire classes every couple of months. Cross-reference with the JP wikis if you really want to know some stuff.

Two fan favorite buffs that we don't have yet are a global Witch CR -1 and Nanaly losing her HP affection bonus in favor of a range affection bonus.

Edit: And not really a buff per se, but I hope Pegasus Riders get their generate-UP-on-kill ability like Valkyries as soon as possible. I don't own any Pegasus Riders, but there almost no reason to ever use one without that ability. I want to see people praising Liddy here.

Double edit: And keep in mind that Valkryies on Nutaku are actually stronger than on DMM because DMM recently "buffed" them by decreasing their stats by a rather small amount in exchange for -4 global CR. Yeah they're a tiny bit weaker, but that lower cost is so good on Valks.
MORE range on Nanaly? Holy crap how high does she get?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yikes, I like my Elaine being as strong as possible. How much weaker did they become on DMM?

And, I checked out the maximum extent of the range on my Soma and was fairly amused by the results. Her range's really huge now. Just about half of the battlefield to almost half lol. With her skill activated that is.

Attachments

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the range boost for +range affection is 20 range

despara also gets +range affection bonus as well.

lol @ wanting elaine to be as strong as she can. the cost reduction to valks actually help them greater in terms of early deployment as UP generation units. the most recent patch reduced valks cost by 4 and their attack by around 5% (supposedly, I didnt check this one). there was also a previous patch that reduced valk cost by 1 as well. so the current difference between nutaku and dmm valks are 5 UP and 5% attack damage. the attack damage difference is honestly insignificant for f2p considering that we don't have mischa, who owns elaine in attack and general valk usefulness even with a reduction of 5% attack, and the premium valks cost so much in nutaku they'd probably be more useful with the cost reduction anyway

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just 5% reduction in attack power? I feel fine with that. Cuz 4 UP reduction in exchange of 5% reduction in attack power is pretty huge benefit. Cuz Elaine currently costs 16 points to deploy, changing that to 12 is nice. However valkyrie is duelists.. That can make them bit risky when compared to CC'd Soldiers which can tap 3 enemy units at once.

But highly advantageous to opening swarms of goblins at beginning of stages. And tag a bunch of free points from stabbing them.

You brought me on board with changes to the valkyries.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

MORE range on Nanaly? Holy crap how high does she get?
As shown, +20 for 310. That is a lot. An Archer with higher range than a Pirate is ridiculous. It also made Nanaly the owner of the third highest range without skills before the recent Cannoneer buff. Cannoneers and Stray > Rachel > Nanaly.

Just 5% reduction in attack power? I feel fine with that. Cuz 4 UP reduction in exchange of 5% reduction in attack power is pretty huge benefit. Cuz Elaine currently costs 16 points to deploy, changing that to 12 is nice. However valkyrie is duelists.. That can make them bit risky when compared to CC'd Soldiers which can tap 3 enemy units at once.

But highly advantageous to opening swarms of goblins at beginning of stages. And tag a bunch of free points from stabbing them.

You brought me on board with changes to the valkyries.
Yep, the change was meant to make Valkyries' role as a source of UP more prominent. Still good duelists, but DMM really entices you to go with a Princess or Bandit for pure one-on-one dueling now.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see thanks Nattorei.

Just really important question. I've been pondering about this for forever now.

Is Niel a male of female. I look at that angel. I go male, but no, he's a female too, but no again, it's a male. This is a question i cannot resolve by myself.

Does Niel has a hentai scene or uses the trust scene?

Cuz I feel like I should grab a angel while I still can.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Female, she gets an h-scene.

I wouldn't bother getting one if I were you unless you desperately want one early, she'll be farmable in future events as regular map drops like the other silver units. Also she will never get rotated out of the TP unless our version switches that up... highly unlikely.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Female, she gets an h-scene.

I wouldn't bother getting one if I were you unless you desperately want one early, she'll be farmable in future events as regular map drops like the other silver units. Also she will never get rotated out of the TP unless our version switches that up... highly unlikely.
Nice, thank you. I'll be grabbing one early the moment I get 100k gold again.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just to add to it

man on futa is not ok for me >.<

but futa on female, yes please.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol well, still gonna get that hermaphrodite then.

After that, I found out what happened to Voldemort after he got rekt. He's hiding in Aigis by changing his name and gender to Moldevort.

Not even Harry Potter would suspect. Such a clever naming scheme!

Arado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Crystal Keeper G new version, use Zola and Percis for last wave.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lol well, still gonna get that hermaphrodite then.

After that, I found out what happened to Voldemort after he got rekt. He's hiding in Aigis by changing his name and gender to Moldevort.

Not even Harry Potter would suspect. Such a clever naming scheme!
wrong, that's why harry potter joins in:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why did you guys have to ruin the surprise for him