What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

1. Sybilla and Chydis will get the biggest boosts out of rainbow fairys, then Anya and Nanaly are good to level (Nanaly only gets 4 seconds of skill reuse which is little and can be put off till SAW is implemented).
2. If Spica/Adele are at 3/5 or 4/5 then you can use rainbows on them as they get big boosts from skill (if not chuck some Lauren/CC Gadoras from next revival at them).
3. Possibly Karma and Rikka.
4. After that same 3/5 deal for Jerome/Dahlia/Thetis/Zenobia/Saki/Belinda alongside Imelia and Ada (Fran is coming soon who has same skill as Ada so aim for 8/10 before fairys)
5. You could consider using rainbow fairys on Fedora, Iris, Bernice.
6. Lastly any units you use but aren't counted go here at the bottom.

I'm assuming you use all the units I've mentioned and I rated Ada and Imelia a bit higher than normal since you seem to like them, if you don't use a unit its safe to skip it and go down the list which isn't definite. Sorry its a mess but hopefully it helps you get rid of that hoard.
Ahhh I didn't mention the event unit skill levels since you said they usually weren't a priority.

Imelia is actually already maxed.

Ada I only used for that oasis desert mission. 7/10

Karma is maxed

Would you still do Belinda if she was only 2/5 even though she's max cost reduced?

Rika only ended up 5/10 because of terrible combine luck, so she's not really an option until I can raise her with a revival.

Don't think I've ever used Adele once to be honest, other than for her hp boost. So she's still at 1/5. Can probably do her and Thetis if I get enough extra Gadora copies.

Zenobia/Jerome are waiting on Aria copies.

Saki will have to wait since she's still only 1/5.(Yes I wasted Azami copies on Azami) <.<

Spica has somehow remained at 2/5 after several Laurens and even a copy of herself, so I'm waiting on more copies of Lauren.

I do have 1 extra Conrad in storage, would it be better to use him on Dahlia for skill up or on Conrad for -1 cost and skill up?

I kinda wanted to wait for TP rotation to get Chydis up since she's only 1/5... But what are the chances we'll ever get a rotation? :(

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahhh I didn't mention the event unit skill levels since you said they usually weren't a priority.
Scratch Ada then, Belinda/Rika can wait too. Chydis could be a good while before we get another so I wouldn't wait but maybe lower her priority like Fayne suggested, Conrad could be used on Dahlia so long as you don't use him often then she'll be ready for rainbow fairys. And lower Adeles priority quite a bit.

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Would you still do Belinda if she was only 2/5 even though she's max cost reduced?

Don't think I've ever used Adele once to be honest, other than for her hp boost. So she's still at 1/5.
You already have Despara so you rly don't need another witch.
So I'd focus on others first.

But if I had to choose between the two above, I'd go for Belinda.
Adele is redundant since no witch is going to hit harder than Despara anyway.
But Belinda can at least cover larger area when you need to.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Scratch Ada then, Belinda/Rika can wait too. Chydis could be a good while before we get another so I wouldn't wait but maybe lower her priority like Fayne suggested, Conrad could be used on Dahlia so long as you don't use him often then she'll be ready for rainbow fairys. And lower Adeles priority quite a bit.
I use him about as often as I do Dahlia honestly. Imelia pretty much stole both of their roles. <.<

Dahlia would arguably be more useful than Conrad though because of valks lower cost.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blah, I screwed up on the X map and missed a warg. Damn goblin bombers, should've just used Elizabeth.

I did, at least, get Leeanne, Colin, and an exp armor to drop on the follow-up run though, so that's all good.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Farming that 3x Silver Fairy was a good thing, my Khuri is CC50 already because of it. Just one tincan then a bunch of bronzes and presto!

I think I want to awaken Themis next. But that can wait until I get Crave and Assal to CC50. But that'll have to wait until Aria is CC60 first. She's CC49 atm. ><

And I notice there is weather immunity.. is there weather in Aigis? I didn't know there is.

Anyone know the awakening requirements for Collin is? Cuz the information for it isn't up on wiki yet. Need to know if I should farm Collin units or just be content with just one Collin. And do her skill change upon CC?

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Farming that 3x Silver Fairy was a good thing, my Khuri is CC50 already because of it. Just one tincan then a bunch of bronzes and presto!

I think I want to awaken Themis next. But that can wait until I get Crave and Assal to CC50. But that'll have to wait until Aria is CC60 first. She's CC49 atm. ><

And I notice there is weather immunity.. is there weather in Aigis? I didn't know there is.

Anyone know the awakening requirements for Collin is? Cuz the information for it isn't up on wiki yet. Need to know if I should farm Collin units or just be content with just one Collin. And do her skill change upon CC?
sandstorms nd blizzards only happens on certain maps i think annas maps have a blizzard map

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow to CC Corin, must have at least 1 heavy artillery officer, and then to awaken her, it needs other artillery offier + Priest warrior. I know it asks for mages.

I"m actually surprised by units it ask to CC/awakened.

I'm too used to units asking for only soldiers/heavy armor/healers/archers/rogues/mages.

Ah, so weather maps is really rare in Aigis.
Thanks khawk016.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3*'d the 12 stamina map pretty easily but 2*'d that 7 stamina one.. no one's fault but my own for not reading that 90% defense reduction, they rekt my sophie.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So since brute force leveling my whole team at once has proven to be massively inefficient, I figured it'd be better to stop bashing my head against the wall fruitlessly and ask for some advice.

So for my questions: Should I focus on raising my CC'd Silvers to 50 so I have a solid basic team, or would it be better to focus on my Gold and Plat Units? If I should move to raising gold and plat units, who should I focus on?

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So since brute force leveling my whole team at once has proven to be massively inefficient, I figured it'd be better to stop bashing my head against the wall fruitlessly and ask for some advice.

So for my questions: Should I focus on raising my CC'd Silvers to 50 so I have a solid basic team, or would it be better to focus on my Gold and Plat Units? If I should move to raising gold and plat units, who should I focus on?
You want solid basic team first unless you have OP black/plat, who are so OP the extra investment is worth it.
In this case, I don't see any easy mode button.
Assuming lv50CC50 is your initial goal for each unit, here's how I would prioritize:

1. Alissa and Dorca. Min cost them if you can.
2. Soma and Caliope. Min cost them if you can.
3. Aria, Phyllis, and possibly Misha (gonna be hard to CR rightaway, but keep at it). CR them as much as you can.

This should set you up for most basic unit strats.
One more heavy would be nice, but it will have to do for now.
(Pray that we get gold rush soon so you can grab Bernice)

After that, you can strengthen it with gold/plats.
Notable ones I see are Bashira, Claire, Sasha, Jessica, and Katie.
Depending on CR status, Belinda and Shiho or Kagura may be worth as well.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Add Eunice to after Katie, some maps need heavy armors whacked quick.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You want solid basic team first unless you have OP black/plat, who are so OP the extra investment is worth it.
In this case, I don't see any easy mode button.
ok, leveling my silvers it is, thanks for the help! :D

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Whatever you do DO NOT try to min-cost a silver until you have a stash of at least 10 copies of it. ALWAYS try to leave at least 4 copies at hand anyway.
Last thing you want to experience is to go on to Class Evolve or Awaken the freshly leveled unit and find out that you lack silvers necessary because you just flushed every copy of said silver down to drain of Cost Reduction. And be forced to try to fish that silver out of a Shrine because no nearby event drops it anywhere :D

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>first blind run of Army of Hell

Greater Demon: I have the perfect strategy to beat you.

>early rush gargoyles
>immediately fail because AW Bashira targets the greenies instead

... Right.

>switch to Spica, easy clear

Waste of stamina, but shitty event unit, so I guess it works out.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the greater demon did say that he have the perfect strategy to beat you. lol

I got 1* clear on the G map, I'll stick with that. I'm content.

Last edited:

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

actually better off lvling Mortimer instead of Eunice since Mortimer will get gold get later at cc55 ;0

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, the greater demon did say that he have the perfect strategy to beat you. lol

I got 1* clear on the G map, I'll stick with that. I'm content.
His strategy is "MUH 5000 POWAH"

That map was easy as hell for me, it was practically a ranged dps check.

Protip: Use Nasu's guide on the wiki, you can safely switch out his silver lineup with golds/plats and it will only make it easier.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

His strategy is "MUH 5000 POWAH"

That map was easy as hell for me, it was practically a ranged dps check.

Protip: Use Nasu's guide on the wiki, you can safely switch out his silver lineup with golds/plats and it will only make it easier.
can comfirm elizabeth and basira skill with some belinda support he barely made it round the bend