What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

The last map is annoying, some of my ranged units always end up getting killed. The by the time I can retry the damn map, I always forget where did I slip up the previous try. And I really don't want to waste an SC on a useless unit's last map.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

His strategy is "MUH 5000 POWAH"

That map was easy as hell for me, it was practically a ranged dps check.

Protip: Use Nasu's guide on the wiki, you can safely switch out his silver lineup with golds/plats and it will only make it easier.
Saying a map is easy

After , go use Nasu guide

OMFG LOL!!!!

As for Me , I ran this map on DMM Daily Revival
So I guess I won't say I blind ran this
3* at first try~

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Saying a map is easy

After , go use Nasu guide

OMFG LOL!!!!

As for Me , I ran this map on DMM Daily Revival
So I guess I won't say I blind ran this
3* at first try~
I'm not going in blind on a 12 Stamina mission dude. SC is far too precious for me to afford a single mistake ruining a run. Although this time, I think I could actually do it blind. It's really not that hard, place a soldier, prince and spam ranged units. Block Colin in the end with someone. The end.

Not that long ago I had to skip most final missions in events altogether, all the guides used cutthroat mincost builds and usually finish by the skin of their teeth.
This one went completely smooth on the first try with way more expensive units. So yeah, I do consider it much easier than past events. Memento's and Lolonee's events' final missions were considerably more difficult. I don't care much about the latter, but I'm still bitter about my Necromancer not being mincosted and on 8/10 skill.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

His strategy is "MUH 5000 POWAH"

That map was easy as hell for me, it was practically a ranged dps check.

Protip: Use Nasu's guide on the wiki, you can safely switch out his silver lineup with golds/plats and it will only make it easier.
Yup. I failed the ranged dps check, I just placed everything I could to dps him down, but he managed to get through lol with like 20% of his hp left.

Xion

Reputation score

To be honest this game is about not given a fuck, jsut take this event as an example, i don't care about Corinne one bit, her class is useless to me even with all my dps, but still she dropped in every single map once while i was trying to 3* them not only that, after 5 copies combine into the main she is -4 CR and +4 S.lvl... There shouldn't be any problem if you can't 3* the last map on the first go, it just mean you'll have something to keep you ocuppy, and not be bored to dead after AW everything you had ¬¬

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lucky, I've combined all my copies so far, 4/5 skill, -1 CR. RNG why.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've managed to kill everything in the last map apart from the demon boss, what does he drop?

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've managed to kill everything in the last map apart from the demon boss, what does he drop?
RF.

@overgoat
I suggest you drop a ranged melee (or a melee duelist with some armor) right behind the boss after he passes at the top lane. it helps handle a fair bit of enemies that come.

as for the boss, it's really just letting bashira do her job, IMO. and maybe a bit of stalling (I used memento). if you can't stall, use more ranged, and 1 or 2 witches to stall him somewhat. also use x2 soldiers for ramp if you need the UP to deploy your units.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RF.

@overgoat
I suggest you drop a ranged melee (or a melee duelist with some armor) right behind the boss after he passes at the top lane. it helps handle a fair bit of enemies that come.

as for the boss, it's really just letting bashira do her job, IMO. and maybe a bit of stalling (I used memento). if you can't stall, use more ranged, and 1 or 2 witches to stall him somewhat. also use x2 soldiers for ramp if you need the UP to deploy your units.
Meh killing him is not a problem. I don't have much in terms of burst damage, but I have an AW99 Karma for stall and extra damage so I can kill that big thing with time to spare. It's just that I always forget to remove my damaged ranged attackers in time.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Meh killing him is not a problem. I don't have much in terms of burst damage, but I have an AW99 Karma for stall and extra damage so I can kill that big thing with time to spare. It's just that I always forget to remove my damaged ranged attackers in time.
Yeah, killing him isn't that bug of a problem. I just used my Mikoto skill to stall and Sybilla skill to blow him up from ranged with a token blocking him. Oh wait.............. :rolleyes:

In other news, I am very nearly in the 200 club

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, killing him isn't that bug of a problem. I just used my Mikoto skill to stall and Sybilla skill to blow him up from ranged with a token blocking him. Oh wait.............. :rolleyes:

In other news, I am very nearly in the 200 club
I never said that killing him is not a problem for anyone. But for anybody who has been around for at least half a year or more it really shouldn't be a problem. And I'm around since Anya's first run. So, yeah, it's not an issue for me. And that post wasn't a jab at anyone, it was simply an answer.

Also, a lvl 1 Karma would probably do the same, since I need about 4-5 seconds to kill that bastard once he is stopped in the crossfire.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, I tanked the bastard with Cuterie last night. She dodged six or so hits in a row.

Of course, AW Berna was right behind her.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

5000 powa?
Olivie put those 20 rainbow fairies to use.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the idea is that you don't have to worry about 'damaged ranged attackers' if you deploy a unit behind the boss. pretty much protects your ranged units while you focus on boss. the boss comment was for those who struggled with him. that's why i made it in a different line.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the idea is that you don't have to worry about 'damaged ranged attackers' if you deploy a unit behind the boss. pretty much protects your ranged units while you focus on boss. the boss comment was for those who struggled with him. that's why i made it in a different line.
I know, but then whatever I drop behind the boss dies to the alchemist. Of course I can just remove it before that happens, but if I focus on that, then Karma might get offed in the meanwhile. I know exactly how to three star it, I just always forget to do something in time. When I fail once, I know what did I wrong, so if I'd do it again, I'd 3* the map but 6-12 hours down the line. Yeah, I can't remember shit. I probably should record my tries in such cases.

Fayne

Reputation score

Any healer in Chydis slot can heal the duelist in Imelias slot. Depending on what duelist you use things might go a little different, but in my case AW90 Imelia blocks the grenade goblin rider and lets Colin through. So you either have to place another duelist to catch her (I used AW Thetis and she doesn't get below 85 %) to Imelia's right or use Rita's skill when Colin gets in range. That way Belinda, Rita and Khuri in my case kill her fast enough for them not to die.
Bashira is placed in the end for the black archers by the way and the boss dies above Chydis (before Bashira is placed).

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any healer in Chydis slot can heal the duelist in Imelias slot. Depending on what duelist you use things might go a little different, but in my case AW90 Imelia blocks the grenade goblin rider and lets Colin through. So you either have to place another duelist to catch her (I used AW Thetis and she doesn't get below 85 %) to Imelia's right or use Rita's skill when Colin gets in range. That way Belinda, Rita and Khuri in my case kill her fast enough for them not to die.
Bashira is placed in the end for the black archers by the way and the boss dies above Chydis (before Bashira is placed).
What is that melee unit that's west of prince, the one with.... pink saber? I"m guessing that's charlotte the magic fencer?

Fayne

Reputation score

Yes it is.
I didn't know whom to level anymore so I started leveling random units I like but don't find useful and use them whenever I get the chance^^

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really want to add Despara and Marr into my core team and focus on them more, who should I replace? I'm leaning towards knocking Rita and Katie out or maybe Bernice.. I just never use her anymore.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what fayne did is pretty much what i'm suggesting, except i deployed magic fencer in imelia's place, and bashira at odette's spot to deal with the boss.

@ziodyne katie and rita probably. you don't need 3 soldiers and you can do without rita considering rachel-spica-elizabeth. with despara in the lineup, the next unit you can consider removing is probably belinda followed by bernice.