What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Bernice would be awesome. Leanne is 17 so it's not the end of the world, I'll probably use her and Bernard. The cost of Garrett (Unit and levelup) don't outweigh the pros of his stat where I'm at gamewise.

Speaking of which, I can reliably farm Return to Ruins, should I slowly build up CCs for a proper Castle Retake or try and sneak by with a one star?
Depends a bit on your current team but if you can sneak by, I'd say go for it. The latter maps are more efficient for pretty much everything and fairly easy to handle too.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Depends a bit on your current team but if you can sneak by, I'd say go for it. The latter maps are more efficient for pretty much everything and fairly easy to handle too.
Just gave it a shot following Eth's newest video. Not a fan of relying on an assassination to deal with the black armor.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just gave it a shot following Eth's newest video. Not a fan of relying on an assassination to deal with the black armor.
As the JP wiki advises, the ability (assassination) of thieves, while not overly reliable, can get you through some of the hardest maps in the game. It does require a little luck but it can be devastating when used on some enemies to get you past a map you normally might not be able to.

On a related note, several of the challenges beyond War of Magic, you will need a few thieves just because of their low casting cost due to the speed of some of the rush maps (A Gigantic Enemy 2, is a good example).

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does assassinate work on those goatmen? i'm having trouble with dwarfs and giants.

event question: do you only get 1 copy of the dragon / dragon girl in that event? if you clear all events you get a copy of her and she will come maxed out CR and Skill? i have 3 rainbow fairies that i'm saving for her if she doesn't. from my understanding, clearing the maps gives you a better version of the gold unit depending on how well you clear them?

Mangomon

Reputation score

It wasn't pretty but a 1 star is a 1 star, almost a 2 (let a red gargoyle through).

Now to play with some new maps...

Edit: What are the cliff notes for the two dragon maps farmingwise? One gives better unit exp and the other gold right?

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does assassinate work on those goatmen? i'm having trouble with dwarfs and giants.

event question: do you only get 1 copy of the dragon / dragon girl in that event? if you clear all events you get a copy of her and she will come maxed out CR and Skill? i have 3 rainbow fairies that i'm saving for her if she doesn't. from my understanding, clearing the maps gives you a better version of the gold unit depending on how well you clear them?
Right

Dorania is at the lowest cost and you don't want to raise its skill at all. As for Anya she is already at her lowest cost, but her skill is 1/5 to my knowledge.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that case, saving my rainbow fairies would be the best thing to do.

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder where the vets get there unit fodders from? I've been farming Flaming Dragon in a while now but it feels really slow to level up my units.

Pretty hsppy that I CC'd 5 units already. But still others are just >_>

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder where the vets get there unit fodders from? I've been farming Flaming Dragon in a while now but it feels really slow to level up my units.

Personally I use Dragon Hunting.

However the choices are Dragon Hunting, Flame Dragon, or RV3.

With Dragon Hunting if you are doing Archers
Flame Dragon if you are doing Mages
and
RV3 if you are doing Soldiers

Mangomon

Reputation score

Assuming Aria is on her way with the next event, is it worth it to CC Julian as well as Katie. Or should I keep him and 50 to do what would be Phyliss' job?

Looking at some videos of the next event, the last map doesn't seem too crazy.

Edit: While I'm at. Currently have Katie, Cloris, Daniela, and Dorca CC'd. Can't really decide where to go, here are my options.

Last edited:

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dragon hunting + faeries (gold and plat) from phalanx 2 is my source of fodder :D for silver faeries low cost battle is still my favorite map

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering there's already bonus experience going on, You might wanna focus more on the type of what character you want to level up. Use Bronze soliders to level other Solider class, Archer with Archer , etc (Not all available)
At least that's for me. And it save some money too XD

If we can already access the 30 charisma oasis map, there's bronze unit called Hasam (If I not wrong) that give more EXP compared to your ordinary bronze / level 1 female silver unit

But that map not available yet right ?

Mangomon

Reputation score

Considering there's already bonus experience going on, You might wanna focus more on the type of what character you want to level up. Use Bronze soliders to level other Solider class, Archer with Archer , etc (Not all available)
At least that's for me. And it save some money too XD

If we can already access the 30 charisma oasis map, there's bronze unit called Hasam (If I not wrong) that give more EXP compared to your ordinary bronze / level 1 female silver unit

But that map not available yet right ?
Not yet, Immortal Beast is still the last map. The dude sounds awesome though, gives same class bonus exp no matter what he's fed to.

Last edited:

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's Anya skill? Reduce magic dmg?

How many rogues for rush maps would one need? I also do have a 7 cost Phyllis.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Well, that turned into a rant, but between Bernard and Garrett, the latter wins due to being a higher rarity, the line blurs when compared to Leeanne though. I'm sure others would disagree but my assessment is that Leeanne>Garrett>Bernard as far as HA performance goes, I use them for their tankiness (Maribelle and Black HAs are special cases).
Slowpoke mode, just woke up. :D
The one and only + Leeanne have over Garrett is unit cost and that its relatively easy to CR her. Her overall maximum def is 416, his is 402 @50CC60. He have more HP and can actually do some dmg. I don't count 14 def as much difference. And after AW Garrett will leave her in the dust, skill or no. I guess def+ skill if levelled to 3-5 ~kind of~ justifies using Leeanne sometimes to tank some really strong waves, but overall she's inferior. I have both @CC40 and didn't have such situation so far.

That said, both are worthy to CC in the long run. Much farther ahead we will mostly use silvers the same way we now use bronze - as cheap max reduced meat. And Leeanne will never be simple meat, she can actually tank, and her cost will be her main advantage.

And yes, Bernise tops them both easily. :D

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So Anya is a heavy armor princess mix right? That would means she would attack slower then a princess, but attack and block two targets? So she would fill a different role right? I was thinking that she would replace Leeanne while Bernice served the as the tank for the team unless it calls for more. (While at the same time thinking that a Samurai would replace one of my soldiers. While Ninja would more then likely take the spot that Betty currently holds... that would get replaced if I got either of the female bandits).

Anyway

A Toast to Men H Complete! now I just need to go and beat Mens Battle 3 and I'll be done with male units forever! Well... not forever I still need to get two female mages to be done with Valerie completely, but hey... he kind of looks like a girl so he can just stand way in the back!

Team I beat it with.

Was going to use all bronze, but hey during those 12 premium rolls I got some male gold and though why the hell not... might as well make them useful before they get eaten... so they are a complete waste of space while waiting to be eaten.

So... what levels should I be shooting for exactly for Mens battle 3? I mean the JP vid I watch on it didn't show the level of the guys units. Looked like a good 25% of his team was female so unusable... and I only really need to 1 star the map to get past it.

EDIT: Scratch that I want to 3 star it... I know myself... and I know I'll be a completionist down the line.

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

Digging the easiness of Dragon Hunting, not digging the charisma cost though.

Edit: Archers, Soldiers, and Mages are the in demand silvers later on right? Kinda want to CR Soma, Dani, Val, and Phyliss once each but it seems risky overall resourcewise.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Digging the easiness of Dragon Hunting, not digging the charisma cost though.

Edit: Archers, Soldiers, and Mages are the in demand silvers later on right? Kinda want to CR Soma, Dani, Val, and Phyliss once each but it seems risky overall resourcewise.
I follow the "don't fix if it's not broken" rule. Which means that unless I NEED to use my silvers for anything but CC, they stay locked. Some mission or event where I absolutely need CR archers/soldiers/rogues to complete? Sure. Just for the sake of it? No way, what if I roll Platinum archer or something?

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's Anya skill? Reduce magic dmg?

How many rogues for rush maps would one need? I also do have a 7 cost Phyllis.
Her skill is Physical damage reduce by 50%.
Jp give confirmation that she had her AW. I still wondering what her 'AW ability' and 'Awakening Skill' gonna be.

So Anya is a heavy armor princess mix right? That would means she would attack slower then a princess, but attack and block two targets? So she would fill a different role right? I was thinking that she would replace Leeanne while Bernice served the as the tank for the team unless it calls for more. (While at the same time thinking that a Samurai would replace one of my soldiers. While Ninja would more then likely take the spot that Betty currently holds... that would get replaced if I got either of the female bandits).

Anyway

A Toast to Men H Complete! now I just need to go and beat Mens Battle 3 and I'll be done with male units forever! Well... not forever I still need to get two female mages to be done with Valerie completely, but hey... he kind of looks like a girl so he can just stand way in the back!

Team I beat it with.

Was going to use all bronze, but hey during those 12 premium rolls I got some male gold and though why the hell not... might as well make them useful before they get eaten... so they are a complete waste of space while waiting to be eaten.

So... what levels should I be shooting for exactly for Mens battle 3? I mean the JP vid I watch on it didn't show the level of the guys units. Looked like a good 25% of his team was female so unusable... and I only really need to 1 star the map to get past it.

EDIT: Scratch that I want to 3 star it... I know myself... and I know I'll be a completionist down the line.
There's still Toast of man Extreme. Anyway, her attack indeed slower, but not so slow, either. She about 2-3 frame slower than Themis. But she still hits hard.
Another good alternative to replace Gold HA (like Benerice) or Garret (Plat HA) is probably Hime Shizuka (Plat Samurai)

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Her skill is Physical damage reduce by 50%.
Jp give confirmation that she had her AW. I still wondering what her 'AW ability' and 'Awakening Skill' gonna be.
I'm also curious about how they will handle the blacks skills such as Nanaly and Minerva, I hope it won't change the game balance as much as awakening did because that means more difficult events.