What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

There's still Toast of man Extreme. Anyway, her attack indeed slower, but not so slow, either. She about 2-3 frame slower than Themis. But she still hits hard.
Another good alternative to replace Gold HA (like Benerice) or Garret (Plat HA) is probably Hime Shizuka (Plat Samurai)
So... I must let them hold up space in my barracks even longer... sigh guess no rush then.

Well... Anyway found some money on a card I didn't know I had(The money not the card). Decided if I didn't miss the money I could spend it on Aigis (Was only 5 USD).

Got one of my wish list units :D She'll we be replacing Alissa eventually, but right now I have the rest of the team to focus on, and don't have time to bring her up to surpass Alissa at the moment.

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So... I must let them hold up space in my barracks even longer... sigh guess no rush then.

Well... Anyway found some money on a card I didn't know I had(The money not the card). Decided if I didn't miss the money I could spend it on Aigis (Was only 5 USD).

Got one of my wish list units :D She'll we be replacing Alissa eventually, but right now I have the rest of the team to focus on, and don't have time to bring her up to surpass Alissa at the moment.
Grats on your wish list get. I just want one of the gacha witches... On another, yet sort of related note, if Nutaku were ever to offer a payed service to transfer units from one of my throwaways to my main or to merge accounts, I'd love to get my Nanally over... *hint hint, nudge nudge Nutaku*

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After raising the affection on a male unit to FINALLY get a scene, I was VERY disappointed. :(

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its called trust and not affection for a reason lol. You have sex with some one because you have affection for them and not because you trust he might not have aids.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does awakening increase unit cost?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its called trust and not affection for a reason lol. You have sex with some one because you have affection for them and not because you trust he might not have aids.
Mostly disappointed because there was nothing special besides some text is all. Not even a drinking buddy scene, just the default unit picture. :(

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ Lafate
Nice catch there. She's a good one to have.

I also read about Anya soon to get the AW, looking forward to seeing what she gets. I'd wager she get some type of hp regen, or more of a def boost is what I'd expect. Should give her stats a nice boost as well.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thetis is a girl right? Just a Lesbian. Someone on the HF brought up about her being a guy.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thetis is a girl right? Just a Lesbian. Someone on the HF brought up about her being a guy.
Yes, her final scene is a 3 way and it's quite precise that she is female.

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, having done quite a few rolls since my last post; I need some advice on my new team comp.

Units:

Mage:
Barbastroff (CR -2)
Cyrus (CC'd)
Valerie

Witches:
Despara x2 (One of them CR -1)
Calliope
Belinda (Max CR'd)
Cloris

Healers:
Iris (Max CR'd.)
Chydis
Fedora (CR -1)
Christopher x3

HA:
Bernice x2
Garret x2
Bernard x2

Soldiers:
Jerome (CR -1)
Katie

Archers:
Bashira
Nanaly
Stray

Valkyries:
Clissa (CC'd)
Thetis
Dahlia (CC'd)
Kerry

Bandits:
Lyla
Cellia

Rogues:
Cypria
Betty (CR -2)
Cuterie

Princesses:
Themis x2

And pretty much all of the other pseudo-farmable silver units a couple of times over. I'm torn between everyone at this point having not played the jp version and thus not knowing which units trump which.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, having done quite a few rolls since my last post; I need some advice on my new team comp.

Units:

Mage:
Barbastroff (CR -2)
Cyrus (CC'd)

Valerie

Witches:
Despara x2 (One of them CR -1)
Calliope
Belinda (Max CR'd)
Cloris

Healers:
Iris (Max CR'd.)
Chydis
Fedora (CR -1)
Christopher x3

HA:
Bernice x2
Garret x2
Bernard x2

Soldiers:
Jerome (CR -1)
Katie

Archers:
Bashira
Nanaly

Stray

Valkyries:
Clissa (CC'd)
Thetis
Dahlia
(CC'd)
Kerry

Bandits:
Lyla
Cellia

Rogues:
Cypria
Betty (CR -2)
Cuterie

Princesses:
Themis x2
And pretty much all of the other pseudo-farmable silver units a couple of times over. I'm torn between everyone at this point having not played the jp version and thus not knowing which units trump which.
My votes are highlighted. Only other comment would be for HA's you can CR or mix, or just use the one and feed into both, your choice of course.
The soldiers are obviously going to be in the team, so no need to highlight, you'll always have 2 of them in a team if possible.
Others are a mix and match as needed based on map. The above should if nothing else all be leveled, even if they are not the most used in your team.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*list of units*

My two cents to it. Put together the generic team. Then change units out based on your play style. In this case the starting point would be (assuming you aren't against male units like myself)

Barbastroff
Cyrus
Bellinda
Despara (Using the un CRd one to attempt to get the one that is CRd to -2)
Iris
Chydis
Bernice (Using one to CR the other)
Garrent (using one to CR the other)
Jerome
Katie
Bashira
Nanaly
Thetis (Best Valkyrie outside an event one IMO)
Cellia (or if you prefer Betty here)
Themis (using the other to CR)

This in itself is a well rounded starting point. Afterwards you just swap out units to fit your play style.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is a post people should read and think about:
A lot of the awaken maps are pretty crazy. I don't know what you have for backup, but my recommendation for CC'd units before you can start goofing around or worrying about awakening units is somewhere around:

4+ of each: Duelists - Have a variety with different costs, 2 Valks are highly recommended, 1 or more magic damage type (Themis is good, Claudia is better if you were around for her. Magic Fencers can work okay as well), you want some tanky ones, at least a couple low cost ones, and some that just wreck bosses at high cost.
2-4 of each: Healers
2-3 of each: Mages/Gunners, Archers, Witches, Anti rush units (Monks, Soldiers, Priest Warriors), Melee slot ranged fighters (Sailors, Ninjas, Puppeeters, Magic Fencers)
1-2 of each: HA's, Soldiers, Rogues (Rarely)
1 of each: Special notice goes to the silver Vampire Hunter and Mischa. They're so strong for their cost that there isn't anybody who should avoid them really. You'll see them used in so many strategies.
It's what people should work on once they have a team leveled up. They will need to fill in roles that they will eventually need for future missions. Veterans would have at least 20~30 units that are useable (50CC+) because not one single team composition can handle every mission. Nanaly and Sybilla are powerful and can make things easier, but the backbone needs to be sturdy as well. Focusing too much on specific units can make you blind to your own team's weakness. ;)

Yes, you read the third one correctly. You will want to have 2-3 mages/gunners, 2-3 archers, 2-3 witches, 2-3 anti-rush units, and 2-3 melee/ranged fighters.

Here's a fun mission in the past:

I used that subjugation event as an example because I struggled with it when it was out (3 months after I started playing). I was only able to clear it on the last day and I would've had an easier time if I leveled up more units (specifically another mage, witch, and archer because I found out I lacked more ranged damage). I also struggled with the boss because my tank was underleveled and would die as soon as he started tanking multiple yetis along with the boss.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is a post people should read and think about:

It's what people should work on once they have a team leveled up. They will need to fill in roles that they will eventually need for future missions. Veterans would have at least 20~30 units that are useable (50CC+) because not one single team composition can handle every mission. Nanaly and Sybilla are powerful and can make things easier, but the backbone needs to be sturdy as well. Focusing too much on specific units can make you blind to your own team's weakness. ;)

Yes, you read the third one correctly. You will want to have 2-3 mages/gunners, 2-3 archers, 2-3 witches, 2-3 anti-rush units, and 2-3 melee/ranged fighters.

Here's a fun mission in the past:

I used that subjugation event as an example because I struggled with it when it was out (3 months after I started playing). I was only able to clear it on the last day and I would've had an easier time if I leveled up more units (specifically another mage, witch, and archer because I found out I lacked more ranged damage). I also struggled with the boss because my tank was underleveled and would die as soon as he started tanking multiple yetis along with the boss.
Hence why I'm getting my 'primary' team 50CC50. Then focusing on the other units I have getting them to the same point. the real question is exactly how many of each class you should have leveled to a point before worrying about maxing those units.

With what is currently released in the english version I'd imagine that would be what I had mentioned as the generic starting point

1 Valkyrie
1 Princess
1 Bandit
1 Rogue
2 Soldier
2 Heavy Armors
2 Healers
2 Archers
2 Mages
2 Witches

Which is a total of 16 units. However what you posted doesn't cover all the classes. Granted some of the unique ones may only be one(might be two who knows).

So in total what one would need if we ever 'catch up' to the JP version and are 1:1 with them.

So what goes in each spot since the list didn't feel the need to list it out(Especial since everyone has different styles).

Prince: One
Soldier: Three
Rogue: Two
Bandit: ??
Valkyrie: Two
Heavy Armor: Two
Princess: Two
Samurai: ??
Ninja: 3
Dragon: ??
Pegasus Knight: ??
Dark Fighter: ??
Avenger: ??
Monk: 3
Avant-garde tactician: ??
Magic Swordsman: 3
Angel: ??
Puppet Tsukai: 3(If you really need 2-3 they need to make more then just one girl for it).
Sailor: 3
Inu: ??
Priest Warrior: 3
Mage Armor: ??
Dragon Rider: ??
Bow Rider: ??
Archer: 3
Witches: 3
Mages: 3
Healer: 4
Pirate: ??
Vampire Hunter: 1
Dragon and Reg Sherman: ??
Bishop: ??
Rearguard tactician: ??
Onmyoji: ??
Summoner: ??
Feng Tsukai: ??
Hojutsu-shi (Assuming this a gunner): 3
Dancers: ??
Necromancer: ??

on the topic... it might nice to know which classes compete with each other for roles.

demi9464

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would someone be so kind as to post a mega for this if there is one?

Going through 187 pages of posts is rather tedious to find a download.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not sure if serious, but here

it's web based. no download required.

demi9464

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ty yea didnt even know it was web based but ty anyway!

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heavy armors and mage armors also get an increase of cost in exchange for an additional block.